habitue

schizophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung?” he whispered into nothingness.

“Hyung are you there?”

No reply.

He sighs. It’s exactly 12 o’clock and he is supposed to be here already. He, after all was the one who set the time of their meet up.

“Hyung?” he called once again but all he got was the whispers from the wind.

He tapped his foot impatiently until a faint sound greeted his ears.

“Come on hyung I know you’re in there, I can hear you breathing”

 

A chuckle erupted behind his back.

 

“Damn, why do you have to always know where I am? I can’t even properly scare you” his big doe eyes shone bright through the moonlight.

“It’s because it’s not a part of your nature, its mine. You can’t scare anyone with that baby face of yours”

The older pouted.

“Really, I wonder when you’ll ever get scared.” He said.

“When you die and your soul talks to me, that’s the day I’ll get scared”

 

It was meant to be a joke and the latter should join him in his laugh right now but instead his hyung did the opposite.

Upon hearing the lack of response the younger one stops laughing and look at the latter.

“Hyung what’s wrong?”

The elder didn’t let him meet his eyes.

“What If I told you that it is my soul that you’re speaking to right now?” he said with the tone that the former never heard before.

“H-hyung?”

“What if I told you that I died that day? that I didn’t survive like you thought?”

The cheerfulness moments ago was no longer in the air, instead a rather grim atmosphere replaced the latter.

“C-come on hyung, cut it out it’s not funny” the younger boy nervously said.

 

The elder slowly looked at him, serious face replaced his happy-go-lucky demeanor that the younger one had come to know.

“Kidding!” the elder one suddenly laugh out loud and even clutch his hand in his stomach.

“Got you there didn’t I?”

But the younger one didn’t join him in his laugh and instead he pouted like a five year old, breaking away from his cold trademark façade. “That’s mean”

The elder one softens. “Oh come on Sehun, it’s just a joke”

“But it isn’t a funny one” the younger’s pout deepened.

 

The latter cupped his face and look straight in the eyes of the former. “Okay, I’m sorry.” He said sincerely and the younger one couldn’t help but melt through those mesmerizing eyes that somehow look quietus.

“Just don’t do it again okay” he said, immediately forgiving his hyung from his childish acts.

“Promise”

 

The two smiled at each other before the elder lean in to capture the soft flesh that he had been missing for months. The two let their lips danced gracefully than a ballerina and the moon serves as their witness.

The two didn’t want the moment to end but the younger’s need of air made them reluctantly part their ways.

The younger panted and take the much needed oxygen, he look at his hyung and saw him smiling serenely at him. Sehun frown, a sudden question made its way to his mind but he just shrug it off.

 

 

 

 

“I miss you” the elder said.

“I miss you too hyung” he replied.

 

The two settle themselves in the gazebo nearby. They actual call it ‘their place’. The pair actually discovered this secret garden near the lake when they were young and playing hide and seek, Sehun was actually the one who discovers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter