chapter 8

the only straight i am is straight up b*tch

 

~at the principle’s office~

Since the incident Jessica slaped Taeyeon and the whole school already knew that Jessica has a relationsthip with Yuri which means that she’s a Lesbian. Principal Lee asked her to come to his office, she’s getting a suspended. Taeyeon, Mr. Kang, and Mrs. Park were there.

 

“I’m sorry but since a student has lit firecrackers stuffed down his pants three years ago, we’ve had a zero tolerance physical violence policy.”

Principal Lee said to Jessica.

 

“is that why you suspended all the kids who have been tossing slushess in our face for the past two years ago?”

Jessica asked.

 

“slushess are not on the school board’s approved list of suspends-worthy weapons.”

Pronciple Lee answered.

 

“here’s what you have to understand :  i didn’t do it.”

Jessica disproved.

 

“we have saw what’re you doing. You slapped Taeyeon in the face, unprovoked.”

Mr. Kang said.

 

“no. see, you didn’t get it. When I get really pissed off, Jessica gets taken over by my other evil personality, I call her ‘SergeantSic’. I’m kind of like the incredible Hulk, you can’t blame me for anything ‘SergeantSic’ does.”

Jessica defensed. (SergeantSic is you!hahahay you’re so tricky Sica :p)

 

“I’m suspending you and the ‘SergeantSic’ for two weeks. No argument.”

Principle Lee said as he seemed get annoyed.

 

“no you can’t! I mean, Kim Taeyeon is fine, this is not a big deal.”

Jessica arguments.

 

“she didn’t slap me! I-I know that it looks insane but she actually didn’t. we are just pretending like on movie, like a stage slap. Yeah, it was a stage slap. You can’t suspended her, right?”

Taeyeon said stammered (stupid Taeyeon, a stage slap? Insane  -__-)

 

“no.”

Principle Lee said shortly. Taeyeon just smiled forcedly, Jessica and Mr. Kang just raised their eyebrows.

 

 

………………………………..

 

“wait, I don’t know what the hell is this about?”

Jessica asked to Taeyeon as they came out from Principle’s office.

 

“nothing, I just want a fair play. I mean, I want you back to music club and we’re gonna win the Nationals. Look, I know we’ve been at each other a lot of these past couple years, but the truth is I think you’re awesome. And when you hide who you are, I feel like you hide part of that awesomeness with it. And that’s why you act out, because you hurt inside, everyday.”

Taeyeon said sincerely. Jessica felt touched.

 

“that’s sweet. But I think that Principle Lee would never change my punishment of getting  suspended.”

Jessica said weakly.

 

“that’s okay, I mean you can spend your time with us. And you will have a lot times to practice, right? But it’s up to you, it would be nice if you were there with us.”

Taeyeon said as he made his way to leave. Jessica seemed has a thinking deeply.

 

 

 

~the next day~

 

“hey, what about the offer? Have you decided yet?”

Taeyeon asked to Jessica.

 

“do you realize that you’re basicly forcing me out of the flannel closet?

Jessica asked seemed she felt upset about how much Taeyeon efforts to help her to reveal all her secret.

 

“The whole members already knew about you and Yuri and we’re accepting you without judging you. I don’t know if  everybody out there maybe won’t cool with it, but we love just the way you are.”

Taeyeon said seriously.

 

 “Why are you getting so worked up about this?”

She asked.

 

“cause I don’t want you to die. You deal with your anxienty surrounding this stuff by attacking other people, and someday that’s going to be enough and you might start attacking yourself.”

Taeyeon said worriedly.

 

“well, thanks but that’s never gonna happen. I love my self too much.”

Jessica said stubbornly.

 

“look, you were my first love. Once I fell in love with you, that means something to me. You mean something to me. If something ever were to happen to you and I didn’t do everything that I could to try and stop it, I’d never be able to live with myself.”

Taeyeon said sincerely. Yeah, Jessica was his first love. Once he fell in love with her but Jessica didn’t love him back. But still, Taeyeon cared about Jessica even though he didn’t has a feeling for her as lovers, but friends. Jessica was touched by his sincerity. She felt guilty of ignoring his kindness. She cried silently as she staring at him. Taeyeon was about leaving but she grab his hand.

 

“thankyou, Taeyeon. Thankyou very much.”

Jessica said as she hug him.

 

“we love you, Jessica.”

Taeyeon just smiled and hug her back.

 

………………………………………

Jessica lives with her grandmother since her parents were divorce, but she never loss-contact with both of them, they love her very much. Her grandmother is kindda strict-old-woman but she love her very much. Jessica told her parents about her and Yuri, then they were okay as long as she happy. But the problem is, her grandmother. She’s doubt about grandmother acceptance, but she wanted to try to tell her cause she’s tired of hiding her feeling for a long time. Her grandmother was cooking as she get home. Then she started to speak up.

 

“hmmm, grandma. Can we talk?”

Jessica asked.

 

“ah, okay let’s have a sit.”

Her grandmother said as they took a sit.

 

“look, I have to tell you a secret; a secret that I’ve kept hidden for a long time.”

Jessica said softly.

 

“you want spaghetti?”

Her grandmother offering her favorites foods.

 

“no..no no.., I don’t need that. Please, I’ve something important to tell you. You’re so special to me.”

Jessica begged as she knows that her grandma seemed felt uncomfortable.

 

“Jessica, are you pregnant? Because I will beat you up with this chair.”

Her grandma asked suspiciously.

 

“no..*chuckled* no, it’s not that.”

Jessica chuckled.

 

“okay..”

Grandma felt released.

 

“it’s just that I’ve watched you my whole life, and you’l always been so strong. Done exactly what you believe and never cared about what anyone else thought of you.”

Jessica said with a lot of introduction and her grandma getting impatient.

 

“just tell me about your life, I know mine.”

Her grandma said.

 

“grandma….*breathe in and out* I love a girl the way that I’m supposed to feel about a boy. *her grandma keep silent* it’s just something that always been inside of me and I really want to share it with you because I love you so much. I want you to know me, who I really I am. When I’m with Yuri, I finnaly understand what people are talking about when they talk about love. I’ve tried so hard to push the feeling away and keep it locked inside but everyday just feels like a war. I walk around so mad at the world, but I’m really just fighting with myself. I don’t want to fight anymore, I’m just too tired. I have to just be me.”

Jessica finnaly said the whole of her feelings. But grandma just keep silent and didn’t say anywords. Jessica was a little bit worried.

 

“say something, please..”

She said worriedly.

 

“everyone has secrets, Jessica. They’re called secrets for a reason. I want you to leave this house. I don’t ever want to see you again.”

Grandma said coldly. Jessica didn’t believe that her grandma will said like that.

 

“grandma..you,-“

Jessica was about saying, but her grandma cuts her.

 

“go. Now! You have made your choise, now I have made mine.”

Grandma said coldly.

 

“but why?”

Jessica asked as she almost creaked and cried. But her grandma just ignore her and leave her alone.

 

“grandma… *sobs*

Jessica called her weakly as she cried silently.

 

 

~the election day~

Today was the election day of School President election. Yuri seemed get excited since she excpecting to win. Her campaign for past days seemed done well. She shared a lot of free candies to the whole school. Included, Principle Lee likes the candies very much. Kekeke. And walaaa~, she win. The music member were celebrating at their practice room. They’re dancing happily.

 

"well, i'm your new president. so, you have to respect me and stop calling me idiot, okay?"

Yuri said happily.

 

"you are not idiot Yuri, you're just a little bit smart."

Key said jokely. all members was laughing so hard.

 

"uhmm, okay i accept that."

Yuri said and grinned dorkily.

 

"ewwwwuh! stop your stupid grinned! now you're our new president, you can't low down your image."

Donghae said and make the whole people laugh once again. Yuri just keep grinned.

 

 

“wait, guys I have something to tell you. I told my parents last night, and they were actually okay with it. Unluckily my grandma seems a little bit shocked.. So I just wanna thank you guys. Struggle continues, but at least I know that I’m not alone. Thank you guys, so much.”

Jessica said in the fornt of all the members as she smiled to them. Then Yuri approaching her and hug her thight.

 

“no matter what would happen on the future, I’ll make sure that you’re the one for me. I love you, Jessica. More than I’ve ever feel for everyone else in this world.”

Yuri said romanticly.

 

“Jessica? You call me with that name for the first time.”

Jessica said as she raised her eyebrows.

 

“that means that I’m serious with my world.”

Yuri said as she grinned and keep hugging her thight. Jessica just smiled happily.

 

“we love you Jessica, we all are with you.”

Tiffany said to her.

 

“yeah, you are great! Whoooo!”

The other members cheering.

 

 

………………………………………..

After her announcement about Yuri and her relation, Jessica seemed a little bit uncomfortable with people’s looks. When she’s walking towards her locker, everynone staring at her strangely. But she tried to ignore it. But when she reached her locker, a boy cames out and greets her.

 

“hello, Jessica. Wow, you’re so brave to comes out.”

He said to mocking her.

 

“who the hell are you?”

Jessica asked as she felt irritated.

 

“Lee Min Hoo, the new captain of football team. girls like you are s challenge, you just need the right guy to straighten you out, and I’m just the man to do it.”

He said harshly, Jessica felt embarrassed.

 

“move your busted creeper .”

Suddenly Sooyoung and the gangs(music club members) comes to help her out.

 

“now.”

Sunny adding.

 

“easy, girls. I’m just trying to make her normal.”

The boy said annoyingly.

 

“she is normal!”

Yuri defense her.

 

“it’s not a choise, idiot. But even if it were, you’d be our last choise.”

Hara adding.

 

“oh, I get it. You’re all a bunch of Lesbos.”

The boy mockig them.

 

“so what if we are? You don’t stand a chance either way. Byebye!”

Tiffany said to slash him. The boy just sighed and left.

 

“thankyou so much guys, I don’t know how to say.”

Jessica said as she smiled to them. They just smiled and hug her thight. They’re just giggling while hugging.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~