chapter 2

the only straight i am is straight up b*tch

~the day at the audition~

Yuri join the audition by herself, since Jessica was banned to join and she didn’t get any interest to join, Jessica refused to go within. Yuri was about going to show her performance on the stage. She didn’t looks scared and just has her facepalm. She wearing a mickey costume with a nose-mouse on her face. The whole people looked at her weirdly and chuckled.

 

“hey Yul, this is an auditon for singer and dancer, this is not an audtiton for the clowns show. Ekekeke”

One of them mocking her, but she didn’t feel irritated. She just grinned and smiled dorkily.

 

“I know, but I really love mickey. So I want to sing and dance with a mickey costume, this is my dream. Hehehe. Since this is my first audition, I want to show the people that mickey can be popular among you guys.”

Yuri said innocently and seems so proud of her mickey.

 

“well, Kwon Yuri. Show me your best performance!”

Mr. Kang said to her. Yuri just nodded and she gave the signal to hit the back-sound.

 

*playing : Yuri SNSD – if*

http://youtu.be/C2-I6fcw96I

(just imagine that Yuri sing and dance wearing a mickey costumes :p)

 

The audiences was amazed by her performance. Even though she’s wearing a stupid mouse costumes, her dance was so amazing. She moved ily, and her dance was so powerfull. The whole audiences in the room was gasping and dropped their jaws.

 

“OMG Yuri, I didn’t expect that cames from you! You are so damn cool!”

One of them yelled while Yuri keep singing and dancing.

 

“Go Yuri go Yuri!”

The other one cheering her up. Mr. Kang just smiled satisfiedly. After she finished her performance, the audience gave her standing-applause and cheering proudly. Yuri just smiled widely and grinned happily.

 

………………………………..

 

The music club members was gathering at the auditorium to prepare the next audition for new members. The vocal teacher is Mr. Kang while the main-vocal is Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany was sitting on the chair while playing random song with piano. Then the other two-members approaching her.

 

“Tiff, we think that you can’t be selfish. I know that you have a problem with Jessica but that’s nonsense if you use this reason to banned her for auditioning.”

The small-blonde girl speak up.

 

“yes, Sunny is right. We know that we need that ’s talent, well.. I mean we need her for our nationals competition. We need new vocal choirs, our music club almost collapse.”

The feminime-boy adding

 

“listen, Sunny, Key. I did it not because I have a personal problem, but did it for us, I don’t want her to join us. We know that s-she is soooo annoying and.. and she’s really really arrogant. We can’t let her in.”

Tiffany defense herself, she covers up her nervousness since what they said about her was true. But Tiffany didn’t want get busted.

 

oh my god, i'm busted! no, i can't tell them the trurth that it's just my revenge towards Jessica - Fany

 

“I don’t really care about your personal problem with anyone, but everyone has the same right for auditioning. You have to accept this, no matter you like it or not. That’s the deal.”

Suddenly Mr. Park speak up and said his decision. Tiffany just sighed and tried to bear with it.

 

“okay, I’ll personally invite her to come to our audition.”

Tiffany said as she get up from her seat and went out of the room. Sunny and Sooyoung just staring confusedly each other.  Key mouthed to Sunny ‘what the-?’. While the shorter girl just raised her arms.

 

 

~the next day at the cheers room~

 

Jessica and Yuri were talking as they put in their bag to the locker. Then suddenly Tiffany approached them made them surprised.

 

“what the hell are you doing here, smoky eyes-smile girl? it’s not your habitat!”

Jessica asked coldly while Yuri just stared at her blankly.

 

“I’m just.. just.. well, I want you to come to the auditorium for a clock today.”

She said nervously then left immediately. While Jessica just starred at her weirdly.

 

oh my gosh! what i've done? this is so embarassing! - Fany

a wierdo girl - Sica

 

 

~at the auditorium~

 

Jessica was standing on the stage confidently. The audiences just keep quiet and starring at her nervously.

 

“here she comes the ice princess starts singing..”

One of them wishpering to the other.

 

“introducing yourself, please.”

Mr. Kang said to her.

 

“my name’s is Jessica Jung and I’ll be singing nina’s – someday”

Jessica said as the background music was starting.

 

“such a ballad show”

Tiffany said in a y tone.

 

“shhhhhhh… shut up!”

Sooyoung hush her. Then she sighed annoyed.

(please imagine that again :p Jessica was singing like her performences with Krystal - someday)

http://youtu.be/NHRFDGpcul4

Someday you'll gonna realize
One day you'll see this through my eyes

When She started singing, the audience was amazed by her angelic voices. They never taught that the has a beautiful voice.

 

But then i won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere
Even if i can't

 

Tiffany felt unsecure since she has a competitor now. She forced her smile fakely.

 

I know
You don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well I've got news for you
I know I'm not that strong
But it won't take long
Won't take long

 

The whole audience was melting by her voices. She was so good singing a ballad song. Mr. Park starring at her with admiration.

Coz someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, i wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see, i won't even miss you
Someday, someday

But now
I know you can't tell
I'm down, and I'm not doing well
But one day these tears
They will all run dry
I won't have to cry
Sweet goodbye

 

 

*whistle* wohooooo! Go Sica!”

Yuri sitting on the audience seats and whistling happily. Jessica just gave her a smile.

 

 

“omooo? Did you see that? I never seen her smile sweetly like that before? Is she really Jessica Jung?”

Sunny was shocked and whispering to Sooyoung. While the latter just dropped her jaw.

I know someone's gonna be there
Someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, i wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see, i won't even miss you
someday, someday
oh yeah yeah

 

Jessica finished her song as the audiences giving her cheering applauses.

“wow! Well… welcome to the music club!”

Mr. Kang standing up and said to her within the applause and cheering. Jessica smiled bitterly.

 

*wohhooooooooo!* *claps*

 

…………………………………….

Tiffany felt guilty yet felt insecured. But she realized that she was wrong, she shouldn’t acted too harsh towards Jessica. Then she dares herself to ask for apologize.

 

“well, Jessie. I thought that I was wrong to judge you. I’m sorry for the way I treat you.”

Tiffany said with a guilty face. Jessica just starred at her coldly but soon she smiled at her.

 

“I’m sorry too for stealing your boyfriend. I feel that I’ve got a new family here, and I want to be here. So it’s better if we start to build a good relation.”

Jessica said as she changed her cold attitudes turned warmer. Tiffany felt release and she gave her a hug.

 

“he’s my ex-boyfriend. And I bet that it’s not fully your fault, I bet he was lying to you about me. But well,,”

Tiffany said in the middle their hugs.

 

“ ‘em! Hahahahaha”

They said coincidely and laughing

 

 

~few days later~

Yuri was putting her bag in the locker, then Jessica cames to her and started speaking.

 

“hey, Yul? How about you and I pop in ‘soshi dorm’ this evening, get our cuddle on?”

Jessica said as she gave her the y-smile. Well, Yuri and Jessica relation was a little bit confusing. They claimed that they’re straight but sometimes they did a couple stuffs like kissing or make out. They said that they’re just having fun trying to experiments. Jessica was always be the one who has an iniciated to do it. Since Yuri found it’s fun, she didn’t matter at all.

 

“Look, I’d really like to get my sweet lady-kisses on, but I haven’t been feeling y lately. I think I have a bun in the oven. Please don’t tell anyone. Especially Minhoo”

Yuri said with a guilty face. Jessica was shocked.

 

“what? Did you still dating that stupid boy? And you have ‘did’ it with him?”

Jessica asked curiously as she was panic. Yuri just sighed and walk away.

 

 

“yeah, sure.. your secret is safte with-, OH MY GOD, Yuri’s pregnant!!”

Jessica yelled as she met Sunny at the corridor.

 

 

“O. M. G. Yuri’s pregnant!”

Sunny echoing her then Sooyoung heard it.

 

 

“well bro, congrats!”

Sooyoung said as she met Minhoo.

 

“for what?”

Minhoo asked confusedly.

 

“you didn’t know? Your girlfriend is preggo. You’re going to be a daddy.”

Sooyoung said innocently. Minhoo was just shocked, he was frozen.

 

 

"OH. MY. GOD."

Minhoo mumbles weakly.

 

 

 

~to be continue~