chapter 1

the only straight i am is straight up b*tch

~in the corridor of Soshi Highschool~

 

A gorgerous blonde girl walking along the corridor

*walking elegantly* *fixing ponytail* *smirk ily*

 

“wooaaaaaahhh..”

The author gasping.

 

*stop walking* *turn around* *death-glare*

 

“…………………..”

The author just gluped scared.

 

“Hey dude! Do you know who I am? *tch* if you don’t, then you are A NERD cause the whole school already knew who I am. Well, Well, I am Jessica Jung, a half blood Korean-American, 17 years old, beautiful, y, gorgerous, fashionable, good in singing and dancing, famous, and I am a capatain cheers of Soshi High School. And the most important is, I AM A . Yeaah.. the whole school said that I am a , cause my attitude and my ability to insult everyone else. No offense, but everything that I said about everyone is fact. Oh come on, don’t be so hypocrite! Fact, I know that you guys want to be famous. Fact, you want to be the number one. Fact, you wanna do everything shamelessly to get what you want. Fact, you like to see a hot girl or a hot boy. Am I right? YES, I’m 100% right! So just show your true colour infront of me! But I’m proud of my iness cause i am a high-class . Do you think that it’s so easy to get me? NOPE! You’re dead wrong! I have a high qualified especially for boys. Just watch out on your every step, or else I will insult you untill you wouldn’t be able to show your face in this school anymore!!”

She’s talking as she send the author a death-glare

 

 

“Sicaa?!”

Someone called her and made her turned around.

 

“fiuuuuhhhh.”

The author felt released as he whipping the sweats.

 

“what are doing here, Yuri?”

Jessica asked coldly the tanned tanned girl who smiles dorkily at her. Yes, she’s Kwon Yuri. The co-captain of the cheers. Yuri and Jessica are bestfriends! I mean, really bestfriends! Even thought they’re so different. Jessica is truly a , while Yuri is so innocent, kindhearted, and pure. But sometime her innocent made her a little bit ‘slow-minded’. The whole school see her as a weirdo and stupid. But she was so loyal and pure! No matter how the things go, they were always togheter. Only Yuri that was always there for Jessica, and Jessica felt that only Yuri is her bestfriend ever.

 

“you know, I have a good news for you!”

Yuri said happily as she gave the blonde girl a papper

 

“huh? What is this?”

The blonde girl asked as she raised her eyebrows.

 

“the music club is auditioning for new members.”

 The tanned girl said excitedly while the blonde just sighed.

 

“why? You like singing and dancing, right? This is the chance for you to dig your talent.”

She said as her smile disappeared when she saw the blonde’s response.

 

“Yul, listen. I do love singing and dancing, and I wanna explore my talent. but to join to the music club and meet that smoky eye-smile girl? Hell to the no!”

Jessica refused her. The tanned didn’t give up then she grabbed her hand and starred at the blonde deeply.

 

“hey, it doesn’t matter if you hate to meet Tiffany, but to be a real singer, you have to be professional. Sica, I know that you’re really a strong girl, you never care about people who trying to tear you down and you still go on. So, why you have to be afraid now?”

The tanned girl said wisely. Jessica was amazed with her words, she taught that Yuri was right. Then she smiled to the tanned girl.

 

“did you know, Yul? You are not that stupid like everyone taught about you. You are so smart and amazing! You are my bestfriend!”

Jessica said as she hugged the tanned thightly. The tanned just smiled and hugged her back.

 

“well I know. but Sica, since we have to practice this day, i forgot my mickey underware and left it at home. can you lend me one of yours?”

Yuri said in the middle of their hugs,

 

"what? so you're not wearing pant now?"

the blonde asked, while the tanned just giggling. and then jessica's face was like 'what the hell, Yul? seriously?!'

 

 

 

~at the theacher office~

 

“I’m disappointed with you. How can you do that? You are the captain! I can’t have any tolerance of my captain who has a stupid scandal with a girl from music club and fighting over a boy!”

The coach scold Jessica.

 

“listen, coach. I’m not get involved in that scandal, I’m innocent! He’s a jerk! I don’t know that he has a girlfriend, and suddenly his girlfriend come over me then slapped me, so I just  want a revenge and punch her on the nose, that’s it.”

Jessica defense while crossing her hands annoyingly.

 

“I DON’T ING CARE ABOUT YOUR TEENAGER LOVE STORY, I just don’t want to let your stupid acted ruin the image of the cheers. I will cut you off as a captain, and Hara will replace you. After she giving a birth, she said she has been recovery so it’s not a big deal.”

The coach said angrily as she finished her files on the desk.

 

Go Hara! So you are the one who told the coach. Well, wait on my revenge! A sl*t sycophant! - Sica

 

“but, coach.. i-,”

Jessica was about to defense but the coach cut her.

 

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!”

The couch said loudly. Jessica just sighed annoyedly as she run out of the office.

 

 

 

~at the locker room~

The burnette girl was walking ily towards her locker. She waved her black hairs passionately as she passing the boys. But suddenly someone pushed her harshly and made her hit the locker.

 

“Go Hara!!!”

She yelled as she pushing her harshly

 

*BRAKKK!*

 

“ouuchh! What the hell are you doing?!”

She yelled as she trying to push back.

 

“you told Mrs. Park about me and Tiffany, right?!”

Jessica shouted angrily

 

“yes, I am! You stoled her boyfriend and you punched her!”

Hara shouted back.

 

“yup, sure I did! And this is not your bussines!”

 

*plaak!*

Jessica slapped her on the cheek

 

“you can’t hit me!”

Hara yelled at her.

 

“sure, I can! It deserve you right for being a b*tch and snatch my potition as a captain, sl*t!”

Jessica said to her harshly. Hara tried to push and punch her, bur Jessica can managed to hit her and threw her away. Hara fell on the floor, but then she got up and try to hit her back. The other students gathering as they watching the fight scene.

 

*bruk!* *plak!* *bug!*

 

“stop the violence.”

Yuri said flatly and innocently as she saw them fighting. Since she can’t do anything, then she went to the teacher’s office. Soon after that, Mr. Kang came and pulled them apart, and Yuri helping him.

 

“hey hey, what is this?! We can solve the problem as a big family!”

Mr. Kang holding Hara while Yuri holding Jessica.

 

“oh please.. she has a family, cause she is a mother!”

Jessica insults her since Hara already has a baby on her young-age. Yes, Hara was a player. she slept with random guys without thinking any consequenses that she'd got. and now, she got the consequenses.

 

“Walk away! You’re not even better than me, b*tch!”

Hara shouted angrily. Jessica just ignore her and walking away with Yuri follow her after.

 

“hey, calm down Hara. She’s gone.”

Mr. Kang said to calm her down.

The whole student starring at them but soon they dispersed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~