♥oo3

— Valentine ♥ || SM new girl group || STORY STARTING!

THREE05.11.2013

 

"Omo. That was crazy." Rai said as soon as the door closes. The girls gathered while waiting for the lift. 

 

"Yeah~ I got a teddy bear." Jimin said as she started doing aegyo at the stuff toy. The girls glanced away from the sight of their leader as they tried to hold in their laughters. Aerin tapped J.ri's shoulder and pointed to the bag.

 

"What's in there?" Aerin asked. 

 

"I dont really know... I'll open it later." J.ri shrugged as she fixed her SnapBack. All of a sudden, the place was filled with screams as the door opened. Five familiar looking guys walked in. 

 

"Annyeong." Jonghyun said as they smiled at the girls. Well- kind of, since he was looking at his girl friend the whole time.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." The girls bowed. The other SHINee members walked over and greeted them. 

 

"Where are you guys going?" Taemin asked.

 

"Of course they are going to practice... Do they look like they are here to shop?" Jonghyun teased, smacking Taemin's back. The maknae blushed embarrassedly. 

 

"I've seen your music video! It was awesome." Minho said, his eyes glancing towards Liz. She didn't even look at him. 

 

"Yeah, Jimin you were awesome!" Jonghyun said as he took a step towards her and ruffled her hair.

 

"Uh, Thank you." Jimin spoke as she tucked her hair behind her ears. J.ri and Aerin held in their laughters - they knew that their leader was feeling shy because of someone... 

 

"You guys did well!" Key added, grinning widely as he patted Yuri's head. She smiled back at him. Yuri and Key are quite close, to the point where she could treat him like an elder brother. 

 

The lift opened and all them squeezed in. Actually, the lift is really spacious that it can hold 15 people. Minho's eyes kept on following Liz and when they were in the lift, he was lucky enough to be able to stand next to her. He didn't know why but he was feeling really nervous.

 

*Calm down!* He screamed inside his head. 

 

"You were good." Minho whispered to Liz. She looked up and Minho stiffened a little. "I mean- In the music video. You were marvelous." Her lips curved into a smile as whispered back 'thank you'.

 

"The song's stuck in my head." Onew said suddenly as he grinned at her - Jimin. She blinked at him, so cutely that Onew's smile widened. 

 

"Yeah I know. B-Bring the boys out!" Key shouted suddenly. Sun and Rai both flinched a little. Taemin muffled a laughter and J.ri heard it. She just nudged him to shut up and he did.

 

"Yeah we're bringing you out." Yuri mumbled suddenly but everyone heard that and laughed. Key gasped.

 

"Yuri-ah!" He whined and smacked her arm. She laughed and so did everyone else. "How could you say that?! Don't you love me?" Key added as he moved closer towards Yuri.

 

"Ew." Yuri blurted accidentally as she pushed Key away.

 

"Ohohohoho. Rejected." Jonghyun laughed and Jimin glanced at him. He looked so cute with his wide smile and high cheek bones. Honestly, Jimin was mesmerised by the way his round eyes twinkle and the way he sounded. 

 

"Shut up or I'll make Jimin reject you for life." Key glared as he crossed his arm over his chest. Jonghyun turned to look at Jimin.

 

"She wouldn't." He smiled at her. Not just a normal smile, but a smile that's filled with... (coughs) Love.

 

Hana, Rai and Aerin both pretended to be disgusted by them. The three of them just started rubbing their arms and shivering, as if their hair were standing. Everyone except Jimin and Jonghyun laughed. 

 

"Jimin! Reject him! Come on!" Key stated, widening his eyes threateningly at Jimin. She bit her lips and shrugged. 

 

"Aha! That's a no." Jonghyun smiled, slinging his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

 

"Ew!" Hana whined, covering her face. 

 

"Ahhhhh, rated!" Aerin screamed as she covered Rai's eyes. 

 

"Unnie- what the heck?" Rai cried. 

 

"How is that rated?" Jonghyun asked, smiling widely like an idiot. He pulled her closer to him and Jimin was blushing furiously.

 

"Get a room!" J.ri and Sun both yelled, hiding their eyes behind their hands.

 

Jimin blushed and pushed away. 

 

"Ohohohho! Rejected!" Key and Minho said. 

 

The lift opened and it was SHINee's floor. 

 

"Let's go." Taemin said. As he walked out, his arms brushed gently against Sun's. She looked at him... He didn't even say hi to her. Key patted Yuri's head once more before walking out with Onew. Minho just smiled and waved at Liz, who simply smiled lightly at him. 

 

"Bye babe." Jonghyun said before walking out.

 

As soon as the lift door shuts close, all the girls turned to Jimin. It's time...

 

"BAI BABE!" They mimicked.

 

 

 


 

 

After four hours of practice, the girls were gathered by their manager. They all sat around a table in a room.

 

"Alright. Girls, are you all prepared for your debut stage?" The manager asked.

 

"Yes." The girls replied confidently. They were already aware that their debut stage will be on the day after tomorrow. 

 

"Good. Today, we'll continue training after this and tomorrow, I'll give you girls a half day break." The manager said. 

 

"Ne."

 

"Okay... Another thing is that, you will be having your first reality show!" 

 

The girls exchanged excited glances. "The first filming will start tomorrow in the morning. We'll be filming your daily lives, especially tomorrow. Because we want to capture how you girls feel and act before your debut stage."

 

"How long will this show be?" Jinnie asked.

 

"It's not going to be like a 20 episodes one. It'll probably be around 12 to 15 episodes. We're still deciding." The manager said.

 

"Yay~ I'm so excited." Rai whispered to Sun. 

 

"Last thing, we have decided to have some sub-units among the group. We'll name the groups according to colours. So far we have two groups - Red and Violet. Red will have Jimin, Yuri, J.ri and Hana. Violet will have Jinnie, Sun and Liz. But we're just telling you in advance, these sub-units will be coming out around in December. We have more sub-units but that's all for now. We'll tell you more about the sub-units next time." The manager said. The girls were dismissed and they had to go back to practice.