Cycling In The Morning~

— Valentine ♥ || SM new girl group || STORY STARTING!

Fatty Krease cycling at 6.30am tomorrow. don't forget! seeya derpie. 
Shorty Jaeeez arasso, naggy mum. 
Fatty Krease  ~~ aigoo shorty. 
Shorty Jaeeez bye, i'm going to sleep. you're annoying~
Fatty Krease eyy. i'll kill you

 

Jae got off the bed the instance the alarm rang. She quickly turned it off, afraid that it will wake up her roommates, Hana and Sun. As if she was borned in the dark, Jae-ah moved around stealthily, without making a sound. No wonder she's the ace. By the time she slipped out of her room, she was already dressed— black leggings, white muscle tank and a black beanie. She slung her bag over her shoulder and sneaked to the front door. She quickly slipped into her sneakers and went out.

 

Jae met up with Kris and Tao at the entrance of the building. EXO and Valetine stays in the same building, except they are on different floors. EXO on the 11th and Valentine on the 10th. 

 

"Ayo Jae." Kris greeted, tilting his bike. Jae-ah smiled and pushed her bike as she approached the two boys. "Did you sleep well?" 

 

"No because it's 6.30 am in the morning and I only had 5 hours of sleep." Jae-ah mumbled tiredly and the boys laughed.

 

"Noona~" Tao patter Jae-ah's head, knowing that it annoys her. She swatted his hand away and hopped onto her bike.

 

"Let's just go before we get spotted." Jae-ah said.

 

 

Hana woke up, ready to grab Jae-ah for breakfast. She ended up laying flat on an empty bed. Hana blinked and stood up.

 

"Do you know where Jae unnie went?" Hana asked as she shook Sun, who was sleeping on the top bunkbed. Sun stirred a little before sitting up and shaking her head. Then she fell back down cutely.

 

"Weird- she's not in bed." Hana walked out of the room and looked around for Jae-ah. When she couldn't find Jae-ah anywhere, she let herself fall to the couch. Soon, the others woke up one by one and they all sat on the couch.

 

"Where could she go?" Jimin asked, resting her head on her knee. 

 

"Could she be kidnapped?! Afterall she's introduced to the public and maybe some crazy ert kidnapped her!" Rai exclaimed, getting afraid at her own thoughts.

 

"Aish don't be ridiculous!" Liz said, hugging a pillow.

 

"Try calling her!" Jimin suggested.

 

"Already did but she did not pick up..."

 

 

"Ahhh! My phone's ringing!" Jae-ah cried as she cycled as fast as she can. The three of them just escaped from four students who recognised Kris and Tao. As they were cycling really fast, they shook them off easily. "Can we stop? I think they are gone,"

 

"Just wait a little more. We'll go one more street ahead." Kris said from behind, loud enough for her to hear. And that's why she didn't pick up her phone. 

 

"Ne."

 

After cycling for another fifteen minutes, they stopped outside a convenient store and took a break. Tao came out of the shop with three drinks in his hand.

 

"Yay. Thanks!" Jae-ah said before gulping down the drink. She closed the lid and slipped it into her bag.

 

"Let's go." Tao said as he climed onto his bike.

 

 

Chen walked out of the room, his hair messy and unkept. He stumbled about as he walked into the kitchen. Luhan was already up, sitting on stool. His elbows were resting on the countertop as he tapped away on his phone. "Hey hyung." Chen said as he walked over to the fridge. He took out the milk and poured himself a cup.

 

"Oh morning!" Luhan perked up at the sight of a companion. He had been sitting alone in the kitchen for the past twenty minutes.

 

"Have you seen Kris?" Chen asked, sitting next to Luhan.

 

"Nope." Luhan replied as he typed something into his phone. Chen peeked over to read the twitter conversation.

 

"Oh- Jae's missing?" Chen asked curiously. He sipped his milk as he thought about Kris.

 

"Yeah, Hana said Jae's not in bed when she woke up." 

 

*That's weird....* Chen thought, finishing his drink in silence.