♥oo1

— Valentine ♥ || SM new girl group || STORY STARTING!

ONE04.11.2013

 

The nine girls huddled together as their eyes are fixed on the screen. With each second passed, they became more and more nervous. They all listened closely and watched every single move, their eyes twinkling in excitement. The day has arrived -- their first debut music video is up! They had been training for years, having sore muscles over at least five hours of practice, having to wake up very early and reach home late... All of these were done by these nine girls and finally, they have debuted. Now, they were all watching 'The Boys' in their practice room.

 

"Omo~ Is that me?" Aerin exclaimed as she pointed at the screen. She was smiling so wide at herself. She could feel her heart leaping everywhere inside of her. 

 

"Yeah! Duh, that's you!" Sun squealed and hugged Aerin, feeling happy for her. 

 

"And that's you!" Aerin added, her eyes locked on the screen. Everyone was smiling at the screen, their eyes watching their music video carefully. 

 

"Unnie, you look beautiful!" Hana cried as she nudged Jimin. The latter smiled at the screen.

 

"Wow~ Look at those moves!" Sun exclaimed, happy that she danced well in the video. 

 

"Ah~ Time for J.ri's high note-- how will she do?" Liz said in a very "sports-commendation" tone as she watch J.ri eyes widen in nervousness. The high note came and she hit it really well. 

 

"Yay!" Everyone cheered, including J.ri. 

 

"Now for the rap~" J.ri exclaimed, quickly settling back down to watch. First, Hana came out, rapping. Perfect. Next was Liz, rapping beautifully. Then Hana came out again, rapping like a boss. Aerin ended the rap with a gorgeous wink. Everyone squealed and half of them fell to the floor. They were all proud of their work. 

 

Suddenly, the door burst open and ten guys ran into the room.... EXO. The girls looked over and their smile widened to see their sunbaes. 

 

"Yo girls! You guys did well!" Kris said, raising a thumbs-up in the air. 

 

"Thanks!" The girls replied together as they stood up and walked towards EXO. 

 

"You've seen the video?" Yuri asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. All the boys nodded - they were really proud of Valentine. 

 

"Can we celebrate?" Tao asked, smiling at the thought of slacking. The girls exchanged sad glances.

 

"Uh- We can't." Jimin spoke up for her group. "We still have to record for our next song... We are releasing another single, then a new album." 

 

"Eyy~ Already so busy huh?" Baekhyun teased. 

 

"Aw man! I want to celebrate!" Tao whined in the background, earning a 'shh' from Sehun. 

 

"Yea~ We've got many things to do for the week... How about this Sunday?" Rai asked, hugging Jimin's arm. 

 

"Sure." "Okay." The boys replied. 

 

"What are you girls doing now?" Suho asked.

 

"We're having an hour break before we have to go back and start recording." Jimin replied. Rai and Yuri sighed a little. Although they loved doing all this, it was really tiring. 

 

"Ah~ We don't have much to do, so we'll hang out for an hour. How's that sound?" Suho asked, glancing at the boys. They grinned and nodded their head at their leader.

 

The girls smiled. "Sure~ That sounds good!" The door swung open and this time, Chanyeol and Kai walked in. Okay, Kai walked in and Chanyeol ran in. 

 

"Yo!" Chanyeol greeted, smiling widely. Although he was greeting everyone, he rushed over to J.ri and handed her a waffle. The girls eyed them in envy.

 

"You really bought it?" J.ri asked, looking at the waffle. 

 

"Yep!" 

 

"Thanks~" She grinned up at Chanyeol.

 

"What? No waffle for me?!" Hana cried, glaring at Chanyeol. He widened his eyes and laughed. 

 

"Oh- Kai-" Chanyeol looked over to Kai who's holdinga whole lot of food. He seem to be struggling with the stuffs. 

 

"What??" D.O yelled. "Hyung! You made him carry so much while you only held ONE waffle?!" 

 

Everyone shot a glare at Chanyeol before running to Kai and helping him. 

 

"I'm fine!" Kai said, laughing. 

 

"See? He's fine!" Chanyeol retorted, scratching his head. He followed J.ri and sat down on the sofa.

 

"Wait-" Kai cried and stopped D.O. from taking the ONLY strawberry waffle. 

 

"What?" D.O. eyes widened and he stared at Kai.

 

"Uh... Take this." Kai quickly passed him a chocolate waffle. D.O eyed Kai as he felt something was wrong.

 

"Why can't I have the strawberry one?" He whined. Kai took the strawberry waffled and hid it behind his back. 

 

"It's taken." 

 

"Urgh- Whatever." D.O walked away and sat down with the rest on the sofa. When D.O left, Kai looked around. Finally, he spotted her. 

 

"Ah~ Butter?" Aerin looked at the waffle given to her. 

 

"Yep~ Mine's butter too." Sun looked at hers, a little sad since she wanted a chocolate one. 

 

Aerin pouted - she wanted something else sweet. She looked at J.ri, enjoying her blueberry waffle with Chanyeol constantly talking to her. She want that blueberry! It looks so sweet and yummy...But then again, she turned her attention to J.ri and Chanyeol. She held in her laughter- Chanyeol looked like a total creep while smiling so widely at J.ri. At first, she thought that the two liked each other but then, it seems like they are just best friends. 

 

"Hey." 

 

She turned around and almost gasped - Kai was standing so close to her. 

 

"I want the butter one." Kai lied as he grabbed her waffle and replaced it with his. He smiled and turned away quickly. Aerin tilted her head as Kai walked off and sat down beside D.O. She looked down at the waffle and realised it's a strawberry flavour one. Her face brightened up and she couldn't help but smile. *That's so cute, Kai* She thought. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun spotted the last chocolate waffle and rushed to it. Just as he was about to take it, another hand made it first. He's eyes widened and he wondered who just stole HIS waffle. He looked up, ready to yell but stopped when it's Rai. She smiled in triumph and took a bite off the waffle. His whole world crashed to the ground.

 

"How-- You-- That's mine!" Baekhyun was lost for words. He wanted the chocolate waffle SOOOO badly.

 

"No it's mine."

 

"I saw it first!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"I took it first." She shrugged and took another bite. She then waved the bitten waflle near his face. His ears turned red and he bit his lips. 

 

*Urgh, damn you... I hate you for taking the waffle... but then again, you look so cute doing that--* He thought. 

 

Rai smiled when she saw that Baekhyun was mad. *I won!~* Just as she was about to turn away, Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Rai almost screamed when she saw Baekhyun's face only a few inches away from hers. He smirked and leaned in. Rai felt her heart exploding and she closed her eyes. She gripped onto her waffle tightly, nervous at what's going to happen. 

 

Baekhyun held in his laughter as he watch Rai close her eyes. *Did she think I was going to kiss her?! Hahaha~* He laughed crazily inside his head. Instead, he took a HUGE bite off the waffle, leaving only three bites left. He then let go of her wrist and skipped away, chewing the waffle happily. Rai shot her eyes open as she watch Baekhyun skip back to the sofa.

 

"What the?" She mumbled, prying her eyes away from his goodlooking face. She looked down at her waffle and when she did, she almost died.

 

 

 

"Omg look~" Sun whispered, grabbing Hana's hand. Hana was just about to eat when her unnie grabbed her hand, making her bite the air instead. She bite her inner cheeks and looked at where Sun wanted her to look. Her eyes fell on Baekhyun and Rai. 

 

"Ey~" Hana giggled. Sun and her started fangirling in that corner. 

 

"She didn't even realise we're watching." Sun whispered and Hana laughed (softly). 

 

"Omo~ He's gonna kiss her!" Sun squealed, shaking Hana's hand. Again, Hana was trying to eat but as Sun was shaking her hand, the waffle is bouncing and she couldn't bite it. She her cheeks in and glared at her hand competitively. 

 

"I'm going to eat you." Hana said and tried to bite again but Sun grasped her hand and raised it up. The waffle ended up smearing Hana's nose. 

 

"Unnie!" Hana snapped and Sun looked over. 

 

"Pffffft-" Sun covered , trying not laugh at the stain on Hana's nose. 

 

"What happen to you, banana?" She asked, still oblivious that she was the one who did it. 

 

"You-"

 

"Here." The two girls heard a male voice and they turned around. There stood the tall and handsome Kris, holding a tissue. "Wipe that nose, you look stupid." He said coolly before passing Hana the tissue. Her face turned red in embarrassment. How dare he call her stupid! 

 

*Kidding, you're so adorable...* Kris said inside of his head. He didn't want her to know how he actually feel.

 

Hana stared at the tissue, not wanting to take it. Sun eyed the both of them and she almost laughed. *What a silly pair~* She thought inside.

 

"Thanks!" Sun cried and took the tissue. She then wiped the stain off Hana's nose. 

 

Kris smiled a little before walking off. 

 

"Unnie!" Hana glared unhappily. 

 

"Hehe~ Keep this." Sun said as she placed the tissue on Hana's lap.