♥oo2

— Valentine ♥ || SM new girl group || STORY STARTING!

TWO04.11.2013 & 05.11.2013

 

After the hour spent with EXO, the girls had to leave for recording while the boys went and practice their dance. The girls entered the recording studio and they greeted everyone inside. The girls were ushered into the recording area where they all stood around the mics. The gobbled down their water before doing some vocal warm-ups.

 

"Ready?" Jimin asked, closing the cap of her bottle.

 

"Ready." The girls replied enthusiastically.

 

naman aneun bimilseureon
muneul yeoreo chodaehalge Yeah
datyeoitdeon nae mam kkok yeoreojun neoreul wihae
neoman aneun naui jeongwon Yeah

 


 

The next day, the girls left their dorm early in the morning and headed towards the SM Building. They were going to practice on their dance and have more vocal trainings. They sat in two different cars. The first car has Jimin, Liz, Rai, Hana and Jinnie. The second car had Aerin, Sun, Yuri and J.ri.

 

Yuri was sleeping while Aerin, Sun and J.ri played a multiplayer game on their phone.

 

"Ahhh!" Sun screamed, making Yuri bolt up from her seat. She tiredly pulled her hair. 

 

"Ahahahahha!" J.ri laughed as she killed Sun in the game. Yes - it's a fighting game. 

 

"Where are you guys?" Aerin asked loudly as she kicked J.ri's seat. 

 

"Muahahhahah~" J.ri replied as she hopped around in her seat. Yuri eyed the three of them... So noisy....

 

Meanwhile, on the other side, everyone was singing and jamming to the radio. 

 

"Shoot Anonymous - Heartless Mindless, " They all chimed, dancing to EXO's Mama. "No one who care about me~" 

 

"Aaaaaaaa~" Jinnie mimicked D.O.

 

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun's turn! Rai- Go!" Hana said as she nudged Rai. The maknae's face turned red as everyone turned silent for her to sing. 

 

"W-why me?" Rai shook her head and bit her lips, but in her mind, she's singing to his part. Everyone laughed, knowing that she's shy. They all knew that she has a crush on him. 

 

The cars arrived and when they did, the realised the front of the SM Building was packed. There were many people, probably around thirty as they all squealed as they spotted the two cars coming. Valentine was so excited they literrally plastered their face all over the window to see their first ever fans. 

 

"Are they our fans?" Aerin asked. 

 

"I don't know!" Yuri was smiling really brightly now right as she waved to several people outside. 

 

"They seemed like so!" J.ri said, greeting everyone outside by bowing. She knocked her head on the glass window several times but she didn't care.

 

"Omo! That banner says Sun!" Sun exclaimed as she hopped in her seat. 

 

"Yes girls, I think they are your fans." Their manager said from the front seat.

 

"We have fans?!" The four girls shrieked.

 

"They are our fans?!" Meanwhile, the five girls were constantly asking the same questions as they peeked out. Probably the same reaction, surprised and really shocked.

 

"But- we just uploaded the video yesterday-" Jimin couldn't believe it.

 

"Yes~ Are we that fabulous?" Hana blurted, flipping her hair naturally.

 

"Oh my gosh, stop that." Liz said, laughing a little. Hana's so weird sometimes that it's funny.

 

"What?" Hana grinned.

 

"Saranghaeyo~" The leader said to the fans as she made 'heart shapes' at them.

 

"Unnie! They can't hear you." Jinnie stated, giggling.

 

"Yeah, and stop your aegyo." Hana nudged the leader who pouted.

 

"Can't you let the leader have some young moments? I wanna be like the cutiepie too." Jimin complaint and continued doing fanservice.

 

"The maknae is here." Liz coughed, referring to Rai. 

 

"Yup! Don't steal my role..." Rai said as she smiled at her fans politely. The managers opened the car door and immediately screams filled the air. The girls bowed politely at every fan as they walked into the building.

 

"Jimin-ssi you're so pretty! Please take this gift!" A fan said as she pushed a teddy bear into Jimin's hand. She bowed as she took it.

 

"Thank you~" Jimin chimed. Before she could say anything more to the fan, the manager pushed her lightly.

 

"Go go hurry." He snapped, causing Jimin to pout and follow the rest in. 

 

"Rai, I love you!" 

 

"Valentine, you're all so pretty!" 

 

"Hana you're so y~" 

 

Liz pretended to choke as she walked beside Hana. "Hey!" Hana shot her unnie a glare. "Thanks for saying I'm y~" Hana turned away from Liz and bowed at the fan who said she was y. The girl squealed at her. 

 

Suddenly, a girl stumble infront of J.ri and Aerin, blocking their way.

 

"Omo-" J.ri blinked in surprise. The girl handed her a pink bag before scurrying back into the crowd. "Thank-" But she was gone. Aerin and J.ri exchanged uncomfortable glances as they peeked in the bag. There was a box but as they were among the fans, they couldn't really see it.

 

"Move move mooooooove." Yuri said behind them, as she was pushed by fans. As Hana and J.ri both stopped walking, Yuri was being squashed between them and the fans at the back.

 

"You sound like a cow." Aerin stated, J.ri and her both laughed while Yuri smiled widely. 

 

"Shut up and move~" Yuri joked, pushing the two girls.