3 What?!

Letting Her Go

                “Hyung’s back!” you heard a guy’s voice said. As you entered the room, you saw a bunch of kids, seriously, they looked like kids having fun around.

                “Where’s Sehun?” The guy with you said. Ah! Sehun. Wasn’t he the rainbow hair guy?  You knew the name was familiar.

                “Over there. Having fun with his phone.” Kai said. You remembered him. He was the flirty one. “Jansoo!”

                You stiffened when you heard your sister’s name. He actually remembered it. You shot him a glare and followed the ‘feminish’ guy. He was walking towards a couch.

                “Sehun, give her back her phone.” You heard him say. You peeked over his shoulder and you saw a guy with rainbow hair having fun with your phone.

                “Oh… Luhan Hyung. You’re back. I was looking for you. This phone is cool. I’m going to keep it.” He said with even looking at them.

                “Yah! That’s my phone! Give it back!” You half yelled. You were pissed. What did he mean by he was going to keep it?

                It seemed like you got his attention since he took a glance at you and the guy you were with.

                “Luhan. I didn’t know you can talk like a girl now.” Sehun said. You felt your jaw drop. Seems like he didn’t see you at all. Which made you more pissed.

                “Idiot. It was her. Not me. Now give it back so you can have your phone back.” Luhan said, tilting his head to your direction. “And call me hyung. I’m older than you.”

                “No. I like this phone. It has games.” He said as he returned his gaze to her phone.

                “Then download them.” Luhan was clearly pissed at Sehun. He was acting like a child again.

                “But I have my high scores here.” He said and pouted. I never knew this group was full of idiots! Why did your sister even like them?

                The door of the room suddenly opened with a bang which startled you. Everyone was suddenly on their feet and was looking at him. You were still trying to calm yourself when you suddenly heard your name being called.

                “Jan Mi? What are you doing here? You’re mom just called me saying a guy suddenly kidnapped you.” You looked at the one who talked. It was your uncle! What was he doing here?

                “Uncle?” You said, still in shock.

                “Yes.” He said and transferred his gaze at the boys. “Positions!”

                Every one of them hurriedly took their positions when the song started.

                “Chogiwa...” A tall guy suddenly came out of the tree that they formed. Sehun was on front while Luhan was behind him. You felt Luhan’s glare and would occasionally shot him one back.

                The dance was weird. It wasn’t the kind of dance that you usually see from other groups. Theirs was a lot more powerful. Each movement was eye catchy.

                “Woah…” You said when they finished the dance. It was breath taking. Specially the last pose were Luhan and Sehun were the centrepiece.

                That was also when you noticed your phone in Sehun’s hand. He had it there all the time! What if he accidentally threw it! The phone would have been broken!

                “Like it? These boys are good.” You heard you uncle say from your side. You can see that he was proud of the boys. Who wouldn’t? You heard they were rookies but from what you saw, they seemed like professionals.

                “Well. They are good.” You said. Not wanting to admit that you actually liked it.

                You heard your Uncle chuckle and look at you. “I talked to your mom while you were busy gawking over them.”

                “What? When? I didn’t notice.”

                “While you were busy exchanging glares with Luhan.”

                “Tsh. That guy has what you call a Sehun-complex.” You chuckled. You made sure it was a little bit louder.

                “Hey! I heard that!” You heard Luhan shout from the other side of the room.

                “Good for you. Then it means you’re not deaf.” You smirked. He only gave you a smug look and your laughter became louder. It was fun pissing him off.

                “Now, Stop bickering. I have news for all of you.” Everyone became silent all of sudden, telling you how much they respected him. “She’s gonna be your new assistant manager!”

                “What?!” Both you and Luhan said in unison. You looked at Luhan who was glaring at you.

                You pulled your uncle by his sleeve and dragged him out of the practice room. “Yaah! What does that mean?”

                “Your mom told me that she’ll be out of the country by this evening with your dad and sister. Your sister had a sudden attack after you left. She needs to go to America.” Your uncle’s voice became deeper and it became a whisper by the end of his sentence.

                While you on the other hand was speechless. “Why won’t they just bring me instead of leaving me here with these 12 idiots?!” You said when you finally found your voice.

                “Well, I kinda mentioned that I was in need of a replacement since I’ll be going to Paris.” Your Uncle gave you a cheeky smile.

                “Paris? For what?” You eyed him. Knowing your uncle, this wasn’t work-related at all.

                “Your aunt and I decided to have a honeymoon part II!” He said while showing you a two sign. You stared at him with amazement. I guess EXO aren’t the only idiots here.

                “You owe me for this. And I’m doing this because I don’t have a choice okay?” You told your uncle while glaring at him. “Besides, A week or two won’t hurt.”

                “Who said anything about a week? I meant 1 month or so.” Your uncle said. You eyed him, slowly squinting your eyes.

                “A-a month?” You stammered. A month?! A week could have been ok but a month?! Looks like destiny was on its way in making her life miserable.

                “Awwe. Com’on. Don’t make it sound that bad. I mean, every girl in Korea wished they were in your place.” Your uncle patted your back and smiled.

                “I guess I’m not a girl.” You snickered. Who’s crazy enough to want to spend their days with EXO anyway? Okay, their fans would but if only they knew their real attitudes. Specially that Luhan and Sehun.