2 What Phone?

Letting Her Go

                “Unnie! Xiumin Oppa is calling!” You rushed to your room which you shared with your sister and snatched the phone from her hands. Who the heck is Xiumin? You stared at your phone and finally decided to answer it.

                “Sehun! Where are you?! Manager Kim is throwing a fit! He’s been looking for you since the fan sign event ended!” You heard a male voice from the other end of the line. The voice was unfamiliar to you. You’ve never even heard of it.

                “Uhm… This isn’t Sehun. I think you called the wrong number.” You said. But before you can hang up, he started talking again.

                “Wait. No. I’m a 100% sure that this is Sehun’s number. Wait there. Don’t move an inch from where you are.” Before you can even respond, you heard the beeping sound that told you the line was already dead.

                “Yah! Unnie, you didn’t tell me you had Xiumin oppa’s number. How did you get it?” You sister started bombarding you questions and shook you non-stop.

                You asked yourself the same questions. How did he get your number and how was his number saved in your phone? You took a quick glance at the phone in your hand. A white Samsung Galaxy S3. You were certain it was yours.

                You placed both of your hands on each of your sister’s shoulders and tried to calm her down. You were worried, she might faint again if she uses too much of her energy. But before you could even start talking, you were interrupted again. Sheesh. Is it just me or do I keep on getting interrupted?

                You heard your door bell and rushed to the door. The maids were busy cleaning the rooms so you decided to do it yourself. You slowly turned the door know and was shocked to see the handsome guy from earlier at your doorstep. Could this day get any weirder?

                “Give me the phone.” His voice was cold and distant. Totally different from his personality earlier. His arm was stretched towards you with his hands open.

                “What phone?” you asked. You were annoyed. You didn’t like unexpected stuff happening.

                “That phone.” He said shifting his eyes to the phone in your hands.

                “No way. Why would I give you my phone?” You said with a raised brow. This guy was ‘really’ weird.

                “I said give me the phone.” His voice was sterner now. His gaze also became sharper. You felt shivers run down your spine. You didn’t like the aura he was giving off.

                “Like what I said earlier. No. Besides, how’d you know where our house is?” You asked.

                “GPS. His phone’s GPS is always on. In case he gets lost.” He? Maybe that Sehun guy.

                “Ok. You can leave now.” You were about to close the door but he stopped it with his hand. Douche. You cursed.

                “Take a look at the phone. That’s not yours.” He was able to open the door again. Douche. You cursed again.

                One of the ways to know if it was your phone was to look at the pictures. You opened the gallery and was shocked to see what was inside. It was full of selcas! Selcas of EXO! Your eyes grew wider and you knew shock was written all over your face. Okay. This isn’t my phone.

                “See?” you heard the guy said with arrogance. “Now give it to me.”

                You tightened your grip around the phone and faced him. “NO.” you said with a monotonous tone.

                “What? But that’s not your phone.” It was his turn to be shocked. His eyes grew rounder but it was gone after a few moments.

                “Give me my phone before I give you back yours.” She wouldn’t just give him back the phone without getting your phone back. That was new, your mom would kill you if you lost it.

                “Tsh. Fine. Follow me. Stubborn woman.” He said before he turned around and started walking. You followed him and started cursing under your breath. Jerk. Douch. A-hole.