1 Meeting Exo

Letting Her Go

                “Jan Mi Unnie.” You quickly turned your head to your sister’s direction and touched her forehead. She was still burning because of her fever. You removed the wet towel from her forehead and replaced it with a new one.

                “Yes? Jansoo?” You asked. You were worried sick of your sister. Her body has been weak since birth so she wasn’t really allowed to do anything she wants. “You should go back to sleep. You need rest.”

                “What time is it?” She asked with a sleepy voice. You really wanted to pinch her cute red cheeks as she looked at you with drowsy eyes.

                “10 am. Why?” Her eyes suddenly grew wide after you answered her question. “Jansoo?”

                “Unnie! Please do me a favour. Please. Please.” She suddenly said. Her brows were furrowed and she kept on biting her lower lip as she continued to beg you.

                “Sure. What is it?” You asked. You’d do anything for her.

                “Remember my gift from Umma last week?” Her voice wasn’t so sleepy now; excitement was evident in her voice. You nodded as an answer to her question.

                “Can you go to the fan meeting and let EXO sign it. Please.” Your eyes grew wide as you heard her favour. Never. As in never did she dreamt of seeing those kinds of guys in her entire life.

                “You’re kidding, right?” You asked. You were actually waiting for the words that said it was all a joke. You waited for her words but disappointment came over you when you heard her reply.

                “Of course not. The original plan was for me to go there but since I’m sick, I’m asking you to do it for me. Please. Please. Please. Please?!” She said with her irresistible puppy eyes. You continued to look at her for a couple of seconds when you finally let out a sigh and nodded.

                “Where to, Miss?” the driver asked you as soon as he noticed that you were already comfortable in your seat.

                “To Myeongdong, please.” You said. You examined the thin book-like album your sister handed to you half an hour ago. The cover had a cute drawing of a girl. Artistic, you thought. You bet the one who drew it was an artist.

                The ride wasn’t that long. In fact it was less than 30 minutes. But those 30 minutes was boring as hell. You were forced to scan through the pages of the album and examine some of them. All of them were dangerously gorgeous and exceptionally photogenic. Specially the guy that looked like a girl. You told yourself to take note of his face and check if he really was that handsome like what the pictures portray.

                It wasn’t that cold and sunny that day so you were quite comfortable walking without a sweater.

                You stepped out of the car and your jaw almost touched the ground when you saw the line. How many fans were here anyway? Thousands?!

                “Miss? Are you okay?” the driver said. You straightened your back and regained your poise. You looked at him and nodded. You were really going to strangle your sister for making you do this.

                “Just wait for me here. I’ll be back…” You said. After a decade… You continued under your breath. It’s going to take you forever before you reach their table.

                You proceeded to the line and waited for your turn. Girls around you were actually shrieking and screaming every time the stupid line moves. You don’t know how many times you’ve asked God to get rid of them. Gosh, your ears were already sore from all the high pitched shrieks.

                You waited for half an hour just to get to their table and get their stupid signature.

                As your turn finally came, you calmly placed the album in front of you and gently pushed it towards a guy with amazingly white skin.

                “Name?” He asked. You only eyed him and he chuckled. “Are you sure you don’t want to tell me your name?”

                You sighed and remembered your sister. Might as well tell him your sister’s name since its hers anyway. “Lim Jansoo.”

                “Cool. You heard that Kyungsoo! This girl’s name rhymes with yours!” you took a glance at the guy who shouted that. He was seated beside the guy that was beside the white (seriously, how can his skin be this smooth and white?) guy.

                “Don’t mind him, Jansoo.” The guy in between said. You found his round eyes cute. You also noticed that the album you brought along was with him now. You just let them call you Jansoo since telling them the truth would just be a bother.

                “Yehey! My turn. Hi Jansoo. Cute name.” The guy who yelled said as he threw a punch upward. You just stared at him before looking at the album. He was writing his name. Kai. You took note of it. You promised yourself to curse him as soon as you get home.

                “No need to compliment the name. It’s not mine. It’s my sisters.” You said monotonously.

                “Then would you mind telling me what’s yours?” He said before winking. Argh. Disgusting. You thought as you mentally rolled your eyes.

                “No thanks. I’d rather keep it to myself.” You replied, still using the monotonous tone.

                The album signing continued. Good thing no one else from their group tried flirting with you or else they’ll be short of one member anytime soon.

                You then remembered the guy that you took note of. You scanned the whole table when you finally saw him. Hmm… you mumbled. He was indeed handsome in personal. He was at the end of the long white table. He was the last member to sign.

                You were now only 3 person away from him when you felt your phone vibrate. You quickly pulled it from your jean’s pocket and answered it. It was your driver.

                “Miss, your mother is already looking for you. Your  driver said. You looked at the remaining three idols who haven’t signed yet. You sighed and just told the driver to wait for you for a few minutes.

                “Yah! Sehun!” A guy that looked foreign was talking to a guy with rainbow hair. They continued talking to each other completely ignoring the album in front of the rainbow haired guy, which you think was Sehun. You just stood there in front of him waiting for his sign when you noticed your shoe lace was untied. You ducked down and placed your phone on the table.

                It took you a whole minute to tie it. Who the hell invented a shoe with 2 shoelace per shoe?! When you were finally done, you noticed that the handsome guy was already the one signing it. You smiled. Finally, I’m out of here.

                “Nice seeing you here.” The handsome guy told you as he gave you the album back. You just stared at him for a couple of seconds before leaving.

                “She’s weird.” It was the last thing that you’ve heard before you saw your driver waving at you from the car’s window.