Friends

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole, one of Seohyun and Minho's college friends, throws a party to celebrate her birthday. It's also the time to reunite her friends since they are all busy with their respective careers.

 

"This filming is insane. It's been 10 hours already." Minho whined as he took a seat in his waiting room. He's frustrated and he wants to go to Nicole's party to meet their other friends. He fished his phone and dialed his bestfriend's number.

 

"What?" Seohyun answered flatly. She's busy helping Nicole in cooking and preparing for her party.

 

"I want to go there now." He whined like a kid.

 

"What time will you finish?"

 

"I still have 8 sequencess. And that Goo Hara keeps on blabbering. Seriously, why is she so annoying? She's acting like a sweet and nice girl but she's definitely not."

 

"Maybe she didn't like you..."

 

"Who the hell is she to do not like me? Didn't she know who am i? I'm like..."

 

"Geez, stop lifting your own chair. Fine, you are the almighty Choi Minho!" Seohyun cutted him and took the dirty utensils at the sink with her phone still attached to her ear.

 

"Just do well there so you can still go here."

 

"But I'm already tired." Seohyun sighed and stopped after washing her hands. She leaned to the kitchen sink as she dry her hands.

 

"What the hell do you want me to do?"

 

"Be nice!" Minho shot back.

 

"If i'm not nice, we will not be friends for so long." Seohyun answered him with a grunt. Nicole who's been listening from the start, started laughing silently.

 

"Fine!!! Just tell the others to wait for mw before eating, okay? Manager hyung is calling me now. I got to go. See you later." Minho hangs up and Seohyun sighed while looking at Nicole who's eyeing her.

 

"You will really not have a boyfriend if you keep on taking care of a spoiled brat." she commented as she place the pasta in her oven. She's also friends with Minho but of course the sisters bond is much heavier."Seriously Seohyun, when are you planning to move on?"

 

"Can we stop talking about that?" Seohyun snorted.

 

"Not until you have a boyfriend and I can perfectly see you happy with someone else." Nicole laughed but Seohyun knows that she is dead serious. "Go and find a guy. Be happy! Be open to others and don't stuck yourself with someone you know you will never have." She adviced the latter. "Or you can have??? Hmmm..." a teasing snort came from Nicole and Seohyun rolled her eyes.

 

"Never!" Seohyun replied almost immediately as she took a sit to the chair next to hers. She's putting the marinated pork chunks to a stick for the barbecue. "Can't you see how is he as a guy? How she treats girls? I'm not going to make myself suffer for the rest of my life."

 

"Who are you kidding?" Nicole chided with a knowing look. She took a sit next to Seohyun and started to stare at the latter. "I know very well that your ideal type is very opposite to him..."

 

"Exactly!" Seohyun cutted her off. "I want a responsible guy. A guy who will treat me and my family well A guy who loves me more! A filial son and a thoughtful person. And clearly, Minho is not any of those." she blabbered while not looking at Nicole and continues what she is doing.

 

"Is it really your ideal type or it is what you want Minho to be?" Nicole asked slyly which makes Seohyun to stop what she is doing and she gulped unknowingly. She look away to Nicole and started to do the barbecues again. "I told you I know you so well." she hummed when Seohyun became silent.

 

"We both know it's impossible." Seohyun said after a few minutes of not talking.

 

"That's right! That's why I don't see the point of you doing this."

 

"He's my bestfriend. I can't simply leave him. You know that!"

 

"But you two act like you're not just bestfriends. Look Seo, how many times did other people misunderstood you as his girlfriend? Isn't that enough reason? You two are grown adults and your closeness with each other is really on the another level. You know what I mean, Seohyun." she gave her a knowing look and all Seohyun could do is to sigh. Nicole is right afterall, all her words are like stabbing her cause it is the truth.

 

"I don't know, it's hard." Nicole could only nod in sympathy and sigh at her friend. She knows how Seohyun tried, that's why she wanted her to be happy.

 

"Promise me that when someone courts you, you will give him a chance." Nicole said while patting her shoulder. "Don't judge guys easily okay? I know Minho is super handsome, but please, try to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter