The Difference

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seo Juhyun, also known as Seohyun is a independent and mature girl. She's the breadwinner of the family eventhough she's the middle child. Her elder sister, Yuri, has an illness that prevents her from working. Their youngest brother, Kyungsoo, is a freshman college student who is taking architecture. Their parents died when Seohyun was in third year of college. 

 

Choi Minho, the visual and rapper of the idol group Shinee. A very dependent guy, happy go lucky and very easy going. He grew up getting all he wants. He came from a rich family, his father is a doctor and his mother is a CEO of an entertainment company where his group debuted. 

 

They've met during their highschool days. Seohyun being the quiet, beautiful and intelligent girl that everyone knows and adore. While Minho is the famous handsome boy next door, rich and cool guy that everyone admires. Their Physical Education teacher pairs them in one of the school events which starts their friendship.

 

Since they became partners, Minho would always hang out with Seohyun. He finds her interesting since she's a quiet type of person and he wants to know her more. At first, Seohyun would always try her best to ignore him but he is too persistent. They would always end up as partners in every project as to Minho's wants and that's when Seohyun decided to know him more.

 

As time goes by, they became so close that they are unseparable. Minho is the only person who knows Seohyun very well and vice versa. They confide to each other if they have problems and they would be together in every celebration their family celebrates. Minho would always protect Seohyun from the guys who likes and bullies her and Seohyun is the one who always solves Minho's problems especially with girls.

 

They took the same course in college and after graduating, Minho accepts his mom's offer to be in an idol group because he really didn't know what he'll be doing in his life. Seohyun, on the otherhand, entered the same company as a Public Relation officer which Minho requests to his mom.

 

 

 

 

"Noona! Did you see my green notebook? I placed it here last night." Kyungsoo asked worriedly while walking back and forth to their living room. His class will start in an hour but he still can't find his notebook where his homeworks were attached.

 

"I put it in your bag last night. Go check it!" Seohyun replied while preparing the table for breakfast. Their grandparents were already seated having their coffee as the siblings were in a hurry.

 

Kyungsoo went back to his room and look for his bag. He sighed in relief seeing his green notebook and started to prepare himself to go to school. "Thank you, noona!" he thought.

 

"Have you seen it?" Seohyun shouted while entering the room which she shares with her elder sister. "Yes!" she heard his younger brother's answer and nod unknowingly. She smiled to her older sister as she enters their room and helped her in sitting in the wheelchair. She pushed it and went back to the dining area to start eating. "Kyungsoo-ah! Come here, breakfast is ready!" she yelled once again as the said boy went out of his room running.

 

"I need to go now! Bye everyone." Kyungsoo bid his goodbye and dash out of their house in a hurry. Seohyun who is almost finished in eating, took her phone and called someone.

 

"It's already quarter to seven, Min!" she said as she eat a spoonful of food once again. She took her last gulp of coffee before going to the kitchen with her used utensils, her phone is still attached to her ear. "Wake up, you lazy brat!" she yelled as she went back to the dining room. 

 

"I don't want to!" Minho stubbornly replied, his voice sounds so sleepy that made Seohyun yawn. 

 

"Wake up!!!" she screamed loudly making her sister and grandparents to chuckle. They were used to the sight of angry Seohyun early in the morning while talking to her phone. She's been the human alarm clock of Minho for years already.

 

"Yah!!! It hurts!" Minho rubbed his ear and sat down to his bed. 

 

"Then stood up and prepare yourself. You said you have to be at the office at eight in the morning! You're late!" she sermoned as she took the dirty plates to the kitchen sink. 

 

"I still have an hour..." he answered while yawning

 

"Eat your breakfast! You don't want to delay the shooting because you're hungry again, right?" she shakes her head at the thought of it. "Please be professional, you idiot!"

 

"Will you be there later?" he asked out of nowhere.

 

"As if I have choice..."

 

"Ok I'll prepare now. Pack me breakfast. I'll get going!" Minho requested with a smile.

 

"What??? Yah Choi Minho, I don't have any time to..."

 

"Ju!!!" he called her with his petname to her with his aegyo voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter