I Like You

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Minho came to Seohyun's office with a happy face. He just finished his movie filming and he wants to eat out and spend the rest of his day with his bestfriend.

 

"Seohyun-ah, you have a visitor." Yoona teased as she walk to her table. She winked at the said girl and pointed Minho who is entering their office.

 

"Ju!!! Let's eat outside! My treat!" He sat infront of Seohyun with a wide smile.

 

"I'm busy, can't you see?" She pointed the pile of papers in her table.

 

"Why so cold?" Minho answered with a smile. "You can finish that tomorrow! I'll talk to mom." He started fishing his phone when Seohyun stopped him.

 

"Yah! Don't you ever call your mom just to excuse me in work." she hissed. "Besides, we have a dinner after work. Right Yoona?"

 

Yoona who is shocked by the sudden question, laughed. "Yeah we have."

 

"It's one of our officemates birthday so we'll have bbq dinner." She added and Minho nodded in understanding.

 

"Really? Who? Can i tag along?" Minho asked expectantly.

 

"He's a new employee. I don't think you know him." Seohyun informed him.

 

"He??? Who is he?" As if on cue, Kai passed by and Yoona pointed him.

 

"Him! The birthday boy!" Kai the stopped walking and looked at them.

 

"Yes?" He asked while pointing himself.

 

"You're the birthday boy?" Minho said and Kai nodded. "Can i join in your dinner later?"

 

"Ahhhh y-es." He hesitatingly answered.

 

"Thanks bro!" he smiled sheepishly as he turn to look at Seohyun with a wide grin. "See, i'll be joining you. Finish that now! I'll just go to mom's office and i'll be back quick."

 

Seohyun could only sigh as she stared at Minho's retreating figure. "He really gets what he wants, right?" Yoona commented and Seohyun nodded.

 

"The only son and the only heir of the Choi's. What can you expect?" Seohyun answered as ahe fix the files on her table.

 

"Why are you avoiding him though?" Yoona asked. "You're finished with that papers, right?" Seohyun looked at her nodded.

 

"Well, I'm not avoiding him. I just want him to be independent." Seohyun sighed.

 

"Do you think that will work? Obviously his life will not be complete without you. He's been dependent on you for how many years. Isn't it late for that?"

 

"That is why i'm starting now." Seohyun chided. "Besides, he's busy with his girlfriend."

 

"Ahhhhhh then now i know." Yoona retorted.

 

"I'm not jealous ok?" Seohyun replied knowing what her friend thinks. "It's just that... he needs to grow up. That's it!"

 

"Yeah right." Yoona stifled a laugh and stood up. She sat to Seohyun's table and giggled. "He had a girlfriends before so why are you acting this way now?"

 

"I should just have my own life." Seohyun responded. "We've been so close that it's suffocating already. And I want to have a boyfriend okay?"

 

"I thought you're only friends? So how can you not have a boyfriend?"

 

"We are. But... you know it already Yoona. you are one of those people who thought we're an item before. I just want to be a little free?"

 

"Then why are you like that?" Yoona retorted. "Is he serious with this girl now?" Seohyun nodded.

 

"I don't really know, but I guess he is." She clarified. "And Jinri is a nice girl. They're childhood friends, it's just that Jinri move to US and studied there."

 

"Ohhhh, childhood friend vs. bestfriend." She joked.

 

"Yah Im Yoona!"

 

"Hahaha fine i'll behave. If that's what you wnat to do then I'll support you. I want you to be happy Seohyun-ah!" she smiled sweetly and goes back to her table.

 

 

 

The dinner in barbeque restaurant started and everyone is having fun. Minho was so comfortable with them that made Seohyun to roll her eyes. "Mr. Friendship" she thought.

 

"Why don't we go to a noraebang after?" Minho excitedly suggested. "My treat!" He added with a smile and everyone started to cheer.

 

"Ju! Are you excited? You love noraebang, right?" He asked her while putting his arms on her shoulder comfortably. "You know guys, she's a frustrated singer." he joked and everyone laughed out loud.

 

"Aisssh!" She push away his arms while he is still laughing. "Atleast i can sing better than you and you call yoyrself a singer!" She sarcastically remarked and did a merong. Everyone laughed again, even Minho laughed out loud at her remark. Soon, she also started laughing like everyone else.

 

"Yah! why are you quiet?" Krystal wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter