Trainee

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It's 1am but Seohyun is still busy in listing the groceries. Her grandmother will do the grocery shopping because she is so busy with work. As she is finalizing the list, their doorbell rang. She stood up and opened the door knowing who will be the person who's visiting at that hpur.

 

"What do you want?" she asks as she went back to the dining table.

 

"Are you busy?" Minho questioned. "I want to eat with you."

 

"Eat??? Yah! It's already midnight and I'm about to sleep." she answered after looking back at Minho.

 

"But I'm hungry. I bought foods already. It's for two." he shakes the plastic bag he's holding, showing Seohyun's favorite pasta and pizza.

 

"Aissssh!!! But I need to sleep. I have work." she chided.

 

"Pleaseeee?" Minho begged with his puppy eyes and pouting lips, he knows Seohyun can't resist it.

 

"Okay fine!!! But after eating you'll go home okay?" she surrendered and Minho cheered. "Yes!"

 

Minho immediately took the plates, spoon and forks, he sets it in the table and happily opened the foods. As they were eating, Minho smiled and laughed with no reaso.

 

"What?" Seohyun asked, obviously annoyed at her bestfriend's antics. She knows he is up to something again or he will again.  

 

"Can you smile a little? The food is good, right?"

 

"Can you also stop barging in our house at whatever time you want?" she shot back.

 

"Hey hey hey! Why are you like that? What's the problem?" Minho stopped eating and looks at her weirdly. "Do you have your period?" he joked and Seohyun slapped him in his arm. "Yah it hurts!!!" he irked in pain while rubbing his sore arms. "Are you really a woman?"

 

Seohyun continually slap and punch his arms, Minho tried to stop her and ended up being too close to her. Their face is now separated by only an inch and they can hear each other's breathing. Minho is still holding Seohyun's hand tightly as they stare at each other.

 

"Yah!!!" Seohyun said as she move away. "Do you want to die?" she threatened him as she compose herself.

 

"Who is the one who's slapping my arms continually?" Minho defended himself and tries to lift the mood by laughing.

 

"Go home now! It's 2am already. I have work at 8!" she brush it off and stood up. She then drag Minho to their door.

 

"Yah why are you so moody?" Minho questioned. Seohyun sighed and felt guilty. The truth is, she remembers Nicole's words until now. It's like a chant in her head. "Is there something wrong?" Minho added and she looked at him.

 

"Nothing! I'm just tired." she take a deep breath and looks at him. "Okay sorry! I'm just really tired and I want to sleep." Seohyun explained after seeing Minho's weird look at her.

 

"Are you okay?" Minho put his hands on her forehead to check her temperature.

 

"I'm fine!" Seohyun quickly brush his hand on her forehead and smiled awkwardly. "I'm just really tired."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes. You should rest too." she sighed in d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter