That fateful night

My Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If Dara could turn back the hand of time, she would…unfortunately that was out of the question and unless a miracle happens she was stuck in the room with her parents, Jiyong and his parents. The room was filled with tense awkward silence. Dara saw Mrs. Kwon glancing around the room, her eyes shifting between Jiyong and her. Dara expected to see hatred and disgust in her eyes but surprisingly, Mrs. Kwon’s eyes were filled with curiosity and a hint of interest.

Jiyong sat between his parents, his body still as a statue and his eyes frowning at Dara. She felt his unwavering gaze and felt her face flush. Dara clasped her hands together and lowered her eyes to avoid looking at Jiyong and his parents.

“Mr…un Park, thank you coming…” Director Kwon said tiredly. He turned toward Jiyong and asked,

“Do you know who she is?” Jiyong distracted momentarily by his father, nodded a frown still on his face, almost as if he was trying very hard to connect the dots. He knew something was wrong.

“How did the two of you meet?” Mrs. Park asked her voice filled with curiosity. Jiyong glanced over at her, and Dara lifted her head at the exact moment Jiyong glanced at her. Their eyes met and held.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bom! You know I don’t like going to parties, especially NOT to bonfire at the beach. Besides, Taeyang is coming to my house tonight.” Dara lied hoping that would persuade her friend but it was no use, Bom was determined to take Dara out.

“Dara you’re lying. Taeyang has basketball practice and I know you wouldn’t want him to go to your house anyway. Don’t you want to meet Seunghyun? Remember I told you about him a few weeks ago?” Bom asked with a pout. Dara sighed and nodded briefly. She was curious about the mysterious Seunghyun. According to Bom, he was attending Seoul private school on a scholarship and was the smartest student in the school. Knowing her friend, Bom was probably exaggerating but she tends to exaggerate only when she really like somebody.

“You like him a lot?” Dara asked. Bom grinned from ear to ear and nodded eagerly.

“Yes, but don’t you dare tell him I like him! Come on, you’re my best friend and I really really want you to meet him, please?” Bom pleaded her eyes begging Dara to say yes. Dara threw her hands up in the air in defeat. Bom jumped up and down and hugged Dara tightly.

“I love you!” Bom shouted excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seunghyun saw his friend leaning against the school old willow tree with a broken heart expression on his face. Seunghyun rolled his eyes and muttered to himself, ‘Here we go again…” He walked up to Jiyong and asked

“Broke up with Taeyeon again?” Jiyong nodded and shrugged.

“This time it’s for real or what?” Seunghyun asked dumbfounded at his friend’s behavior when it comes to Taeyeon.

“I don’t know and I don’t care…she said she needed some space.” Jiyong sneered and kicked the tree.

“What did the old willow tree ever do to you? Why are you kicking it?” Seunghyun asked. The question was so elementary, so like a five year old that the two of them started chuckling.

“Ah…I remembered. You asked me the same question when we were younger too. How did I answer? Nothing, the old willow tree didn’t do anything to me…” Jiyong grinned; Seunghyun always knew exactly what to say to distract him.

“There’s a beach bonfire party tonight, why don’t you join me? You know get Taeyeon out of your system” Seunghyun said.

“Yeah sure, I’ll meet you there.” Jiyong grinned slyly at Seunghyun.

“Got a new girl already?” Jiyong asked and shook his head at his friend. Seunghyun shrugged smiled mischievously,

“Nah, this one is playing a little bit hard to get but she’ll be mine sooner or la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter