One Year Anniversary

My Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was her moment of truth. She was standing inside his room all by herself. He was downstairs fixing a snack unaware that leaving her alone in his room meant he unconsciously gave her permission to investigate his room. Bom grinned evilly and surveyed Seunghyun's room. What a neat freak! He was the complete opposite of her! She opened his closet and gasped out loud. Lucky bastard! A custom made walk in closet!

 

"Wow!" Each section of the closet has a collection of different color shirts, pants, shoes, jewelries...underwear, socks, sunglasses...condoms? Bom shuddered and pretended she did not see the colorful stack of condoms sticking out of one of the draws.

 

She closed the closet and walked around his room, there was a king size bed against the window, the room was coordinated perfectly in black and gray. Gray bed covers, black bed board, black computer on top of a gray desk. Black pens...inside a gray holder, a black scissor, black garbage can and inside was a gray garbage bag.

 

What the hell? It was a wonder his clothes weren't all black and gray...wait...there was a section of clothes and pants that were in black and gray only. Frowning Bom wondered if black and gray were Seunghyun's favorite colors. Such depressing colors for a guy who was always smiling and teasing her...what if he was hiding his real self from her? What if black and gray were Seunghyun's true colors! Bom giggled at her own joke and put her hand on her chin pondering. 'Must investigate more, something smells fishy here' she thought to herself.

 

She spins slowly around the room looking for anything that seems to be out of the ordinary, she kept spinning and spinning until her eyes landed on something black on the gray desk.

 

Bom saw a small black address book on top of the gray desk. She tapped her fingers a few times debating whether or not to sneak a peek. After a while she finally opened the black book and flipped through the pages, everything seems to be normal until she saw her name.

 

Her name and her phone number with a plus sign next to it. She flipped through a few more pages and saw her name on one of the months and the number three next to it with a smiley face, she flipped the pages until she landed on today's date and her name and again the number three was next to it. Seunghyun had written her name down every three months on his calendar with a smiley face next to it. However, there was no smiley face next to her name on today's calendar.

 

What does that mean? Three months, three months, three months, three months....twelve months...they were together for one year already! Ahhhh! Suddenly Bom remembered the conversation she overheard in the bathroom when she went out with Seunghyun and his friends.

 

The girls said Seunghyun usually breaks up with a girl after three months of dating; there were speculations as to why he hasn't broken up with her. Breaking up after three months...no smiley face next to her name this time...and everything in his room was black and gray...does it mean he wanted to get rid of her instead of breaking up? It must be...because he wasted so much time on her! Oh my god! He's planning to murder me? Condoms in his room, first time visiting his house, his parents gone for a long vacation...no sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter