Chapter 3 : A new friend

♫ Sunbae... Saranghae ♥

 

 
 
 
‘I love you’
 
That three words just echoed in Jessica ears for don’t know how many times already. She even though she was dreaming, but since she can feels Jaejoong’s hug, she knows this is not a dream, this is reality.
 
After a while, she realise something and her face turn red, “Oppa, everyone are watching.” She tried to cover her face on Jaejoong’s shoulder and Jaejoong then slowly loosen up his hug.
 
“Don’t go to the cafe,” by grabbing her shoulder, he looks straight into Jessica’s eyes.
 
“Eh..?” Jessica look confused.
 
“Don’t go to that cafe. Don’t go meet Donghae,” his voice seems really clear this time.
 
“But I just walk out from the cafe. Just now. “explained Jessica.
 
Looking frustrated, Jaejoong just look down, since he has no strength to even look at Jessica’s eyes. Thinking that maybe he was too late, he let out a sigh, “I’m sorry.”
 
He keeps quiet for a moment then slowly walks back to the way to SM Academy. His mind is completely blank, and he can feel his heart ache. Suddenly, Jessica just come from behind and taps his back hard, “Yah, why don’t you wait for me?”
 
Jaejoong still in his quiet mode while Jessica just smile, knowing what is actually happening now.
 
“Oppa, why I shouldn’t meet Donghae oppa?” Jessica still tries to tease Jaejoong which he just ignored.
 
Suddenly Jessica whispered to his ear, “I love you....” which made Jaejoong stop walking and look at Jessica, shock. “....did you just say that to me just now? What does it mean?” Jessica continued, still tried to
 
“Never mind.” Jaejoong then go back to his own position, looking down and walking slowly which make Jessica let out her laugh.
 
“Oppa, you’re so boring today,” Jessica walk next to Jaejoong, smiling.
 
Since Jaejoong keep silent and silent, Jessica just talking alone, since she knows Jaejoong still heard what she said.
 
“Ah, I just remember. I want to tell you something since you’re also helping me with this. Remember when you asked me to give Donghae a second chance, well, I met him today. I ..” before she finish her words, Jaejoong just interrupt.
 
“Stop it. I don’t even want to know about it.”
 
But Jessica just stubbornly continued..”.. told him that..”
 
Being childish, Jaejong just cover his ears with his two hands while making some noise, “...Aaaaaaa, I cannot hear you, aaaa...”
 
“..I like someone else...”
 
“..aaaaa i hear nothing aaa.....”
 
“..and that guy is Kim Jaejoong.” 
 
“...aaaaaa.......eh, what?!” he suddenly stop walking.
 
 
“OMG!! You actually heard me, “and Jessica just cannot help but to laugh, louder.
 
Mad Jaejoong then shout, “Stop kidding Jessica. It’s not even funny.” And he walked faster than before.
 
Jessica then run a little bit to catch up with Jaejoong and now, she’s walking behind him, “I’m not kidding, y’know. I like you. I really really really really like you.”
 
Again, Jaejoong suddenly stop which make Jessica bump into him. “Oush, yah! Warn me if you want to stop like this.”
 
But Jaejoong is in no mood to joke, “How can I trust you?”
 
“Well, it’s okay if you don’t want to trust me.” Jessica then continues her walk.
 
Jaejoong finally let out his smile, “Yah!! Thats not the answer that I want. When I asked you ‘How can I trust you?’. You’re suppose to answer something like, ‘I’ll prove it,oppa’ or at least beg me to trust you,” now, he’s the who need to catch her up.
 
With a small laugh, Jessica answer, “ I know you already trust me.”
 
Jaejoong then smile happily and he slowly hold Jessica’s hand, which made her shock at first, but both of them are smiling, walking toward SM Academy.
 
Without both of them knowing, all their acts have been watch by someone who just follow them from the cafe.
 
“If thet guy is Jaejoong hyung, I really should give up already. Good luck to both of you,” Donghae smiles and walk to his house.
 
 
 
When Jessica and Jaejoong reached SM Academy, there is still 15 minutes before the class. Suddenly, Yuri run toward them and drag both of them to Dance Room 5.
 
“Sica! Oppa! Follow me.”
 
“Yah, what happened,” Jessica is still in her shock mode, so as Jaejoong.
 
And when they reached the room, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look like they have a little picnic there.
 
“Sica! Oppa! Come and eat, we left this for you.” Sooyoung shout from the centre of the room and her hand keep making a signal for them to come faster.
 
Jessica then look at the kimbab which are neatly put in a container, ‘Eh, that container, isn’t it Jaejoong’s?’
 
She then looked at a guy next to him who is looking shock at the moment but smile weirdly after he saw Jessica look at him.
 
“Where did you guys get this,?” asked Jessica.
 
Sooyoung immediately answer, “It dropped from the sky,”
 
“SHUT UPP!!,” Hyoyeon and Yuri then shouted.
 
“Someone dropped this outside the room and this food monster just take it and make it hers. You should try it. It’s really delicious,” continued Hyoyeon.
 
Jessica take one piece of it and try, “Erm.. yes, it is delicious,” she smiles while looking at Jaejoong, knowing that it was his cooking.
 
“Oppa, you try it too,” Yuri then put the container in front of Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong awkwardly answer, “ Ah, it’s okay. Just eat it guys.”
 
“Oh, by the way, how can you guys come together? And Sica, how about Donghae oppa? Didd you accept him already?” Sooyoung suddenly said after clapping her hand.
 
“Oh yeah, come and sit here. Tell us the whole story,” said Hyoyeon.
 
With a confuse face, Jessica asked, “Who said I’m going to accept him?”
 
“Err... You? No? “ Yuri slowly answered.
 
Jessica suddenly laugh, “I just said that I want to meet him.”
 
Jaejoong, who just witness the scene cannot help but to think, ‘ Ah, these three. I should never believe you guys.’
 
“Then what happened? Why did you meet him then? Don’t tell me that...” before Sooyoung could finish, Yuri cut.
 
“You rejected him, twice?!!!”
 
“Aw, poor him,” sigh Hyoyeon.
 
Then Jessica tried to explain, “I know it is bad, and I don’t want this to happen too. But, after thinking about this, I think it is still better than lie to him, accept him even if I don’t have that kind of feeling about him.”
 
“Yeah, thats true,” Sooyoung nodded.
 
“Er guys, I think we should go now since it’s already 5.” Jaejoong then look at his watch and the girls agreed.
 
Jessica then followed Jaejoong who is walking toward the door, and go out of the room. Yuri just look at them, thinking something fishy is there. Hyoyeon, who just happened to look at Yuri weird face, asked.
 
“What’s wrong?”
 
“Don’t you think that something fishy between these two, today? I kind of feel that weird feeling, something like, I don’t know. They’re like, erm... really close today.”
 
“Yah! It is Kim Jaejoong and Jung Jessica we’re talking about. Of course they’re close,” Sooyoung then interrupt.
 
“No no no. Thats not what I mean. Ah, you know what. When I met them outside just now, they’re holding hands,” Yuri then makes her eyes bigger.
 
“What?! OMG, you should have told us that, sooner. Now, THAT is weird,” Sooyoung clap her hand.
 
“Wait! Guys, thats mean....” the three of them exchanging glance with each other and then giggle.
 
 
Jaejoong is now walking around in front of Donghae’s house, feeling guilty. Should I text him, or not?
 
Finally he takes out his phone and type, =Donghae-ah, can you come out for a seconds. I’m in front of your house.=
 
After a while, he got a reply, =Ok hyung.=
 
He saw Donghae runs toward him, but his head keep thinking how is he going to tell him about Jessica.
 
“What’s up, hyung?” greet Donghae.
 
“Donghae-ah,..” Jaejoong just cannot continue his words. He doesn’t even know how to begin.
 
“Are you okay, hyung?”
 
“I don’t know where to start, how to explain this to you,” sigh Jaejoong.
 
“Is this about Jessica, “guess Donghae.
 
Shockingly, Jaejoong turns his head to face Donghae, “You know about his already?”
 
“Yeah, she told me.” Donghae just smile.
 
“Donghae-ah, I’m sorry.”
 
“It’s okay, hyung. I’m fine. Plus, we cannot change others’ feeling. She likes you, and you like her too. And I believe, you even like her before me, but you just didn’t realize it. Trust me hyung, you are the right person to her. But, promise me one thing.” 
 
“What?”
 
“You need to protect her forever. Whatever happens in the future, you always need to be beside her, always! If not, I’ll take her back. And by that time, I will never give you chance to even speak to her.” Said Donghae, seriously.
 
“Then, there will be no chance for you since I’ll protect her with all what I got. “
 
Donghae then smiles, “Hurm, then I need to find someone else now.”
 
“For sure, ah, what about Yuri? Or Sooyoung? Or Hyoyeon?” suggest Jaejoong.
 
“Yah hyung! They’re too loud. I don’t even know if they’re girls or not.”
 
And both of them are laughing, feeling comfortable with each other.
 
 
------------------------------------
 
 
---- March 2002 -----
 
“Guys, this is Yoona. She just came today,” Yuri introduce a long black hair girl next to her who then bow to Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.
 
 
“Hi, I’m Im Yoon A”
 
“She’s Sooyoung’s age,” add Yuri.
 
Then Sooyoung sigh, “Aw, now I have a friend, but I’ll going to Japan next month.”
 
“For what?” asked Yoona, a new girl.
 
“The Korea-Japan Ultra Idol Duo Audition. If I win this, maybe I can make my debut in Japan.”
 
“Wow, look like we already got someone to replace you now. And she’s prettier than you!” jokes Hyoyeon.
 
“SHUT UP Kim Hyoyeon!”
 
And all of them are laughing, but deeply inside, they’re kind of feeling sad because they might miss a very outgoing friend like Sooyoung if she wins the audition. But no one ever stop her from going since that is her dream since she entered SM Academy, a dream to become a singer.
 
-----------------------------------
 
---- April 2002 -----
 
“Ah, it feels weird without Sooyoung,” sigh Hyoyeon.
 
Yoona, who just came a month before also sigh since she was becoming really fond to Sooyoung. With her outgoing and carefree personality, she also was being loved by all her three unnies there.
 
A group of guys then entered the main dance room and Jessica just smile at Jaejoong who just wave at her. Although they’re now already being an official couple, but they love to enjoy most of their training times with their friends.
 
Yoona keep looking the guys and look like she is so into something. Jessica who sit beside, elbowed her.
 
“Yoona-ah, what are you looking at?”
 
“Ah, nothing,” she immediately answer and look down.
 
Hyoyeon who also see what happened just turn to look at the same direction as Yoona look just now, “The guys? OMG, Yoona-ah. Did you have a crush on someone?”
 
“No!” Yoona quickly shout.
 
“Yah, just tell us. We wont tell anyone,” interrupt Yuiri.
 
Jessica then laugh, “Hah? Don’t trust Yuri. I heard that she almost tell everyone about my crush before,”
 
“Oh, before you’re dating Jaejoong oppa?” asked Yoona and Jessica suddenly blushed.
 
Hyoyeon then hit Yoona’s arm, “Yah! Don’t mention his name. She blush whenever she heard a word ‘Jaejoong’.
 
And Jessica blush again.
 
“And it freak me out to watch that,” continued Hyoyeon.
 
Yuri and Yoona cannot help but to laugh at their two friends.
 
“Yah! Back to the main issue. Which one?,” Jessica faces Yoona.
 
“Unnie~,” shy Yoona just let out her aegyo.
 
“Yah! Just tell us,” Hyoyeon begged.
 
“Erm.. that guy. The one next to Jae... ops. Er, Sica unnie’s boyfriend.” Finally Yoona give up.
 
“Yunho oppa? Yah~ I booked him already,” whispered Yuri.
 
“No no no. Not the right one,” Yoona shakes her head.
 
“So, the left one is, Lee Donghae?!!!” shout Hyoyeon and Jessica immediately cover Hyoyeon’s mouth as the guys already turn their head to look at them. Yoona’s face is turning into red and Yuri keep on smiling to the guys, giving a hand sign meaning nothing happened.
 
“Why the heck are you shouting?” Sica whispered but we can tell that she’s trying to control Hyoyeon.
 
“But Yoona-ah, you know that last year..” before Yuri could finish her sentence, Jessica cuts her.
 
“Yoona-ah, I’ll support you. Lets do a Donghae-Yoona mission guys,”
 
“Yeah!” Hyoyeon agreed.
 
--------------------------
 
After the dancing class, Jaejoong and Jessica walk on the pavement of SM building to go home.
 
“Oppa, you know what? Yoona likes Donghae.” Jessica seems really excited.
 
“Haha. Are you jealous now?” said Jaejoong.
 
“No!!,” Jessica is trying hard to deny, and Jaejoong just laugh.
 
“Damn. Now I forget what I want to tell you. It’s all your fault.” Jessica is still thinking hard about something she just forgot.
 
“Why is it my fault that you have a goldfish’s brain?” Jaejoong really love to tease Jessica.
 
“Yah oppa! Is this how you treat your girlfriend? Ah, wait! Now I remember. We’re going to do a Donghae-Yoona mission, and you MUST join us,” Jessica jumps happily.
 
“Why?”
 
“Because you’re my boyfriend.” Jessica proudly said.
 
And Jaejoong cannot help but laugh, adoring his girlfriend, “But why suddenly with the mission. You never been excited over thing like this.” He became curious.
 
“Because I still feel bad for Donghae. Plus, Yoona is a good girl and I don’t know why but I think they really match each other.”
 
Jaejoong just smile at a girl next to her and suddenly he remember something.
 
“Ah, Sica ah, look at this,” he took out an advertisement paper from his bag. “I think I want to try this”
 
Oh the paper, it stated about the SME Casting 2002.
 
“Oh, you want to try it oppa? I’ll support you 100%”
 
 
------------------------------
Thank you so much for subsribing guys..
I'm really happy to see at least you guys like it...
Really appreciate it..
hope you enjoy this chapter and do comment on this..
sorry if there is error in spelling/grammar..
enjoy~