Chapter 5- Night Before

Doggs Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - School

 

To say Sunday night was hectic, would be the understatement of the century. With trying to pack backpacks, putting clothes away, and managing their fake files.

After about a half an hour of scrambling, Hyemi got on top of the table, and screamed. Once all of the dogs quieted, she then spoke.

"Listen, since we don't seem to be making any progress altogether, let's split up. There are 14 of us, and 3 things to do, that's about," She paused, quickly doing them math, "4 people per group with 2 left over."

"That's a pretty fast calculation... for a human." Hojoon said with a smirk.

Hyemi merely rolled her eyes and flipped him off before continuing, "Hojoon, P-goon, Seogoong, Sangdo and Jenissi will finish the files, Xero, B-joo, Nakta, and Hansol will put the cloths away, and A-tom, Yano, Gohn, and Kidoh will pack the backpacks. Any questions?"

"What will you do?" Hansol asked, "If you don't do anything, I won't either."

"Of course, I'm doing something." She rolled her eyes before continuing, "Speaking of that, do you guys eat?" She questioned, "...Like, human food?"

Yano was the first to respond, "We've never had any, Scientist Choi only served us dog food."

Her eyes widened at his statement, and immediately started shaking her head, "No way, are you serious?"

"100% percent serious, miss eyesore." Xero retorted, "We've been in there for years, and when he does feed us, which is rarely, it's really just crappy dog food."

"That's cruel, and abusive, and unsanitary and...and...and what the hell? How could he-" She began to rant before being cut off.

"You never answered, what are you going to do?" A-tom asked.

"So impatient, though you have really cool hair," She commented.

He gave her a smile.

She did a cute eye smile. "Why are maknaes so cute? I wanna pinch your cheeks." She walked over to him. "You too Yano, maknaes are always the cutest."

Xero stopped her before she could even take two steps, "There shall be no pinching of the cheeks."

"Don't touch me peasant!" She retorted back.

They immediately got in each other’s faces arguing.

"Are all female humans this moody?" Yano whispered to A-tom.

"How dare you call me peasant, imbecile?" Xero retorted, angrily.

"Because you deserved it, loblolly!" Hyeri yelled back.

"Impressed you know that word, Slubberdegullion." Xero retaliated.

"Okay enough," P-Goon said, "Remember, you never told us what you are going to do."

Moving from Xero, to her phone, "Oh yeah, I'm going to order the best thing you've ever even dreamt of tasting."

"What's it called?" Nakta asked.

"Pizza," she says looking off to the distance.

*~*~*~*

 

30 minutes later everything was done. Backpacks all packed (Although Hojoon argued that the textbooks were unnecessary since he already knew everything and they were just added weight), Clothes all away, and their personal files were all ready to be sent, they were just sitting around watching SpongeBob (Although Hojoon argued that it was impossible for an inanimate object to talk or in this case make Krabby Patties, and this teachers kids wrong things, and that's why they get low test scores and won't ever be the genius that he is.) when they heard the bell ring.

"Coming," She yelled while running towards the door.

"Must you yell?" Hojoon commented.

She rolled her eyes at his comment and opened the door, there was a boy, probably 19, holding 5 boxes with the word 'pizza' inprinted on them. You might be thinking 'isn't five a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter