Chapter 2 - Woods

Doggs Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Woods

 

“Hojoon, are you sure you know where we’re going?” Hansol asked.

“It looks like we’ve been going around in circles,” added Jiho, whining.

It’s been 3 hours since they left the lab and they haven’t found the town that Hojoon was speaking of, everyone was getting tired of flying and the invisible balls were starting to wear off.

“I know where we’re going, I’m not blind,” Hojoon replied.

“Um hyung, yeah…you kind of are,” Sangwon said.

“It’s not my fault I’m half blind, ugh, I have an IQ of 265, I can figure my way around the woods and skies half blind,” Hojoon growled at Sangwon.

“Look, just give me the directions and I can take us there, let’s just swap positions smarty pants,” Sehyuk suggested as he let go of Taehyun and Yooncheol, whom held onto each other.

“Fine,” Hojoon replied as he rolled his eyes.

Hojoon stopped flying causing everyone to stop and bump into each other.

Hojoon was still holding the leaf so it made it easier for Sehyuk to find him, however Hojoon had no idea where Sehyuk was.

“Um Sehyuk, where are you? I can’t see you,” Hojoon asked.

“Here, I’ll grab the leaf off you and hold your hand,” Sehyuk replied as he did what he said.

“So where do we go?” Sehyuk asked.

“Straight ahead,” Hojoon replied.

As he said that the invisible balls started to wear off.

“We need to land on the ground, if we stay up here any longer we’ll get caught,” Hojoon stated.

The boys nodded in response and all flew down to the ground. While they landed the invisible balls wore off and the boys were completely visible.

“Great, we can see each other,” Jiho rolled his eyes as he let go of Gohn and Hyunho.

“So I take that as, you don’t like us,” Byungjoo raised an eye brow while he crossed his arms.

“What? I would never hate you guys, I meant that great, now we’re visible, we’ll get caught easily,” Jiho replied, rolling his eyes at the end.

Byungjoo rolled his eyes in reply and walked away.

“So now where do we go?” Sanggyun asked while he walked next to Hojoon.

It was almost dark and the only person who could see in the dark was Yano because of his multi-vision.

“I don’t predominantly have the rejoinder to your inquiry Sanggyun, but all I can distinguish is that these forests are the epitome of numerous peril, for the reason that of its precarious creatures,” Hojoon replied to Sanggyun’s question while he strolled around the area of the woods they were in.

“In Korean please,” they all whined in unison.

Hojoon sighed, “I do not have the answer to your question Sanggyun, but all I know is that these woods are the typical example of danger because of its dangerous animals,” he slowly explained as he repeated his reply from earlier to make it sound easier.

“Oh,” Sanggyun replied.

“Do we stay here?” Hyunho asked.

“Looks like it,” Sehyuk replied as he took a seat on the dirty and dusty ground. “Plus if there are any dangerous animals around here, we don’t have to worry, why? Because we are made to be the strongest, fastest, and smartest and best fighters in the world, we can take on anything,” Sehyuk explained with a smirk.

“Don’t get too cocky, we can’t take down ten thousand army men, fifty thousand troop men and about a million bodyguards,” Hyosang explained.

“Well we definitely can take down a bunch of cowardly animals,” Hansol said while he sat down beside Sehyuk.

“That’s definitely a no brainer,” Jiho agreed with Hansol.

“Okay then, we’ll stay here,” Hojoon finally agreed with them.

“Good,” Sehyuk smiled. “You know, I’m the leader Hojoon, just because you’re the smartest does not mean that you have to be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter