Chapter 1 - Escape

Doggs Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - Escape

 

“So? What’s the plan?” Hyunho asked poking his head out of the cage bar to look over at Hojoon in the cage to his left.

“Hurry up and tell us before the professor comes back,” Jiho, who was getting impatient, complained and whined a bit.

“Okay here’s the plan, when scientist Choi comes back in to take Sanggyun, Sehyuk will quickly volunteer to go in his place,” Hojoon started,

“But what’s going to happen to Sehyuk?” Sangwon asked, “I don’t think he’ll be able come back in here alive,” Hyosang added,

“Don’t worry, Sehyuk won’t actually drink the poison,” Hojoon replied, everyone looked at him confused, “Look, Sangwon will use his x-ray vision to let us know when Sehyuk is about to drink the poison,” Hojoon added,

“Wait, Sangwon can also use x-ray vision?” Byungjoo asked, “Yeah, it’s one of his powers that the professor doesn’t know,” Hojoon replied, “how come you know all this?” Hansol asked, “because remember, I have an IQ of 265,” he replied, “right.”

“Come on, we don’t have all day! We have to hurry before scientist Choi gets back!” Jiho yelled,

“Okay, Okay. When Sangwon tells us that Sehyuk is about to take the poison, Jiho will duplicate all of us 10 times,” Hojoon replied, “Wait a minute, Jiho can duplicate people? Since when?” Hyosang asked,

“Since I don’t know, we have no idea how long we’ve been here, our whole entire lives yeah, but that’s not that point, look duplicating people is Jiho’s hidden power that the professor also doesn’t know,” Hojoon replied, “Oh right, you know everything,” Hyosang said.

“Wait why can’t Yooncheol just transport us out of here?” Hyunho asked, “Are you stupid? Because they have an alarm whenever Yooncheol uses his powers,” Sehyuk replied, “that’s right.”

“Guys!” Taeyang yelled.

“Right okay, Jiho will duplicate all of us 10 times out of the cage, once he’s done that the duplicates will start to make a mess and set of the sirens making all the guards, army and troops aware that we’ve escaped, they’ll start to search for us everywhere, leaving the whole company un-guarded, when Scientist Choi comes in here I’ll use my telekinesis to make him drop his keys,” Hojoon explained.

“But won’t he still see us in the cage?” Byungjoo asked, “No, Sehyuk will move the metal behind us further and we can hide in its shadows,” Hojoon replied.

“What’s next?” Sanggyun asked,

“Once there is no one left in the lab, because everyone would be chasing the duplicates, I’ll use my telekinesis again to get the key over here,” Hojoon replied, “Once we escape there’ll be a tunnel over by that corner that should lead us to the woods, to prevent ourselves from being captured or seen we’ll need to get the flying gravitational balls and the invisible balls that Scientist Choi created, Byungjoo will have to stop time so he can have time to grab them,” he added, “remember you only have 30 seconds,” Hojoon looked at Byungjoo who nodded his head in reply.

“After that?” Sangdo asked, “What happens if they come after us too? You know before we turn invisible and fly off,” Jiho asked,

“Easy, we fight back, aren’t we the strongest, fastest, smartest and most powerful beings alive? Look, at the time when Byungjoo stops time he’ll turn the switch off that makes us weak around the whole lab, once that’s shut off no one will be able to stop us,” Hojoon smirked, after he finished his sentence they heard footsteps coming their way into the lab.

“Anything else before the professor comes?” Taeyang asked Hojoon, “Just one quick thing, make sure we all stick together, we are not leaving anyone behind, got it?” Hojoon replied, “Got it,” they saluted.

“Oh! Quickly Sehyuk, push the metal behind us further so we can hide in its shadow!” Hojoon shouted at Sehyuk, but now loud enough so the professor can hear.

Sehyuk nodded his head and started to push the medal in each cages backwards making the rest of the open space pitch black.

The door opened making them see a very pissed of scientist.

“SANGGYUN!” he yelled, “I need you to quickly test out this poison before I start to lose my patients,” he added.

Sanggyun and Sehyuk both gulped at the same time as they looked at the side to face each other through the bars.

Sehyuk started to tremble. Of course he didn’t want this, and of course he wasn’t too sure of Hojoon’s plan, but Sehyuk knows how smart Hojoon is and even if his plan was never to come up, he was willing to take this sacrifice for his brother.

He can’t stand it anymore that his brothers are getting hurt and he’s just sitting there doing nothing to prevent it. He was the leader for crying out loud. He needed to do something for them.

“Wait…” Sehyuk started, “…don’t take Sanggyun,” he added, trembling and scared, but he shook it off and remembered the torturous things that’s happened to him and everyone that’s been in his lab, “take me instead,” he said with confidence.

“Well, well, aren’t you confident,” Scientist Choi said with a smirk, “if you really want to taste the poison so badly you could’ve just asked,” he laughed.

Sehyuk started to get angry, every time he looks at Scientist Choi his blood starts to boil, not just his but everyone else’s.

“Just hurry up and take me,” Sehyuk growled, “I would love to,” Scientist Choi smirked.

Scientist Choi got out his keys and inserted it into the keyhole in second cage on the right, where Sehyuk was at.

When the cage opened Scientist Choi brutally pulled Sehyuk hair and dragged him into the testing lab that was only a door away from the lab they were at right now.

Scientist Choi banged the door shut making a loud noise that hurt everyone’s ears.

When they couldn’t hear them anymore they started Hojoon’s plan.

“Sangwon, use your x-ray vision to see when Sehyuk is about to drink the poison,” Hojoon commanded, “Got it,” Sangwon replied.

Sangwon went up against the bars and focused on the wall that was blocking them from this room to the other. He squinted his eyes and tried to concentrate on the wall so he can see through it, when he finally managed to look over at the other side, he opened his eyes a little bit more so he can see better.

“Can you see them?” Taeyang asked, he, Gohn, Hyunho and Sangwon were in the same cage.

“Yeah I can see them,” Sangwon replied, “So? Is he about to drink the poison yet?” Gohn asked him,

“Not quite, I think that he’s lecturing him, well either that or he’s introducing the poison to him,” Sangwon replied, “So you can’t hear them?” Hyunho asked, “Yeah, I can’t hear them, I can only see them,” he replied.

“Well that’s great,” Hyunho rolled his eyes, “Oh quiet, let me concentrate on what I’m doing,” Sangwon glared at him, “Sangwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter