Chapter 4 - Explaining

Doggs Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - Explaining

 

A/N: From now on I’ll be using their stage names, so now it’ll be easier for me to write and know who’s who.

As they got home to Hyemi’s house from shopping, Hojoon accidently bumped into the wall, causing him to stumble back a bit.

“Whoa, is he okay?” Hyemi asked as she went over to Hojoon’s aid.

She tried to touch him, but every time she’d try he’d push her right away and growl at her.

“Don’t touch him, other than Hansol, Hojoon is another person who doesn’t like getting touched, especially by a human,” P-Goon replied.

“But how come he bumped into the wall…he’s not blind is he?” Hyemi asked.

“If you dare think I’m blind, I’ll twist your neck until it falls off and feed it to A-Tom,” Hojoon threatened her. Hyemi froze and crooked her head over to A-Tom, who just smiled at her innocently and politely.

“Don’t listen to him, he is blind, but doesn’t like to admit it because he’s the smartest guy alive,” Nakta replied.

“Well in that case,” Hyemi left the guys down stairs and ran upstairs to her room.

Once she entered her room she began searching for something in her closet. It was a pair of Harry Potter glasses, actual glasses, which would suit perfectly for Hojoon; the only problem is that she doesn’t know if the lenses would be right for him. She ran back stairs to find that half the boys were on the couch and the other half were standing.

Hansol, Hojoon, Xero, B-Joo, Gohn, Kidoh and Jenessi were sitting on the couch; they didn’t care anymore and were the ones who wanted out. The ones that were standing, Nakta, P-Goon, A-Tom, Sangdo, Yano and Seogoong were standing, waiting patiently for Hyemi to come down.

“What are you guys doing?” she asked them.

“Sitting, what do you think?” Xero sassed at her making her glare at him.

“It’s divided, the ones standing are allowing this and the ones sitting aren’t,” B-Joo politely replied.

Hyemi was getting sick of this and almost raged, but she didn’t, she kept it in.

“Look, I gave you a place to stay, I don’t think of you guys as monsters, I’m the only person who doesn’t need, fear or scare you and I’m the only one who knows your powers, so please just trust me this once, I know I’m the scientist daughter but I’m nothing like him,” Hyemi explained with a hit of begging in her voice.

Once she was done she threw the Harry Potter glasses over to Hojoon who swiftly caught it. “And this is for?” he asked.

“Wear it; see if you can see through it,” she replied.

“I told you, I’m not bind,” he irritatingly sighed, trying to hold a grudge.

“Just wear it!” she yelled as she threw her shoe towards him, but he used his telekinesis to stop it from coming towards him.

“How dare you do that!” he was about to freeze the shoe by using Xero’s power, and throw it back to her than he just remembered that if he tried to use that ability of his, his life span would shorten.

“What were you about to do?” Hyemi asked, raising an eye brow.

“It’s nothing, I’ll just wear the damn glasses, god,” Hojoon replied while rolling his eyes. He put the glasses on and slumped back down to the couch in anger.

“Okay, before this day ends I need to know more about these things and your powers and everything else about your life, I need to know before I enter you into school, father barely mentioned anything about your powers and about all of you,” Hyemi explained.

Everyone’s eyes widened at Hyemi statement about school and making them start it.

“Why school?” Yano whined.

“I’ve heard about this school before, and it really isn’t upright, seriously you have to learn and stuff,” Sangdo explained.

“But we need to learn, we’re almost adults and the only things we know is how to fight and speak multi-languages, well apart from Hojoon, who knows everything,” P-Goon stated.

“But do we have too?” A-Tom asked.

“Quick, everyone, close your mouths, don’t tell that brat anything,” Xero yelled out, earning yet another glare from Hyemi making him smirked at her.

This made Seogoong snicker. “Okay, okay, let me try something, why don’t we just get homed school, I mean Hojoon is smart enough to teach us, and I’m pretty sure you’re smart too Hyemi, why don’t you just help us here, at home, in this house,” Seogoong joined the conversation.

“I think that’s a wonderful idea,” Jenessi replied.

“Well I don’t, I doubt you guys will even listen in this house, plus if you stay here every single second of the day, my father will find you and if you go to school, he’ll know that that’ll be the last place he’d find you guys,” Hyemi explained.

Everyone started arguing. The house got so loud that it started to shake, but it wasn’t just the impact of the noise of the house, most of the boys started using their powers against each other, some wanted to stay home and do nothing, some wanted to do Seogoong’s idea and a small amount of them liked the idea of going to actual school.

It was getting out of hand until P-Goon yelled on the top of his lungs to get everyone’s attention. “I’m the leader, and I’ll decide whether or not we stay home or go to real school!” he yelled.

Everyone went quiet straight away and sat down silently. Even Hyemi followed P-Goon’s orders.

“I’ve decided that we can trust Hyemi and we’ll enter real school, whether you like it or not, and if you have any complaints be prepared to have metal down your throat,” P-Good explained and threatened.

“Okay, since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter