Prologue

Doggs Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Prologue*

 

“We have to get out of here!” Jiho growled as he kicked the wall that was in front of him. It was no use, no matter what they did and no matter what they tried they would always end up back into the lab. It was plain torture.

They don’t remember how they ended up here; they don’t remember how long they’ve been here. All they know is that they’ve been stuck in here being science experiments. To them it felt like it’s been more than centuries that they’ve been in the lab. Never once have they seen what the outside world looked like.

“It’s no use Jiho, no matter what you do, they’ll always find a way to get us back into the lab, it’s useless,” Hojoon, who was in the same cage as Jiho, sighed.

They were dogs; actually they were treated as dogs. They were given food and water in a bowl and they lived in cages or jail cells. It’s surprising sometimes that they know how to speak.

“Argh! I don’t get it, I just don’t get it!” Jiho complained in frustration as he punched the wall multiple times.

“What don’t you get?” Byungjoo asked him as he turned his head to the direction he was,

“Why we were the ones chosen to be stupid lab rats!” Jiho replied with a shout,

“Calm down Jiho, shouting is not going to help,” Hojoon crossed his arms and sat down looking at Jiho with a slight glare. Jiho got sick of it and ran to the front of the cage where the bars were at.

“Taeyang! Sehyuk!” Jiho yelled as he poked his head though the bars and looked at the other cages from his left and his right.

“You said you were going to get us out of here! Why haven’t you done that yet?” Jiho asked his face full of mixed emotions.

“We’re sorry Jiho, it’s no use whatever we try we end up coming back into the lab…there’s too many troops, bodyguards and army’s out there, it’s really no use, we’re sorry,” Taeyang and Sehyuk replied in unison, head down in disappointment of themselves.

The scientist that created them was very smart. He knew they would try to escape and he knew their every move. Because he made them into supernatural beings he made everything around them stronger and anything su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter