chapter three

The Master's Sun: Children of The Night§ - (Stopped)


             chapter three            

It  was the long awaited first school day on Raven High, It  was the long awaited first school day on Raven High, Cheabyul had set a clock the night before she went to bed, but when she opened her eyes, and tried to get her eyes used to the light she felt suddenly nauseas the thought about meeting new people mad her scared for some reason. Her eyes where now fully used to the light, what came slowly creeping through her curtains, Cheabyul looked at her clock once, Cheabyul thought it was strange it didn’t went off yet, but when her eyes landed on the clock Cheabyul started to panic. ‘’Oh great! My first day and going to came late already!’’ Cheabyul rushed out of bed, and Cheabyul run towards her bathroom, picking clothes on her way she was going to wear, she turn on the warm knob, but she couldn’t wait for it to fully get hot, she jump under it, Cheabyul shivers slightly when her body had to get used to the cold of the water, she sighs softly, and clean her body.

 

Cheabyul was finely done, she took a towel and wrapped it around her waist, she Cheabyul dried her hair a bit with a hairdryer. Cheabyul had not much patient with her hair, so Cheabyul decided she would place it in a bum,  when Cheabyul felt herself dry enough, she put on a pretty black dress, it hide everything properly, it was just above her knee, Cheabyul look at her clock again, and she shook her head. Cheabyul had ten minutes left,  before the first class would start. She wasn’t sure how she would arrive in school in less than ten minutes, Cheabyul sighs and took her school bag with her papers, and she rushes towards the kitchen, Cheabyul took an apple  and put on her shoes and rushed outside. Cheabyul took a bite from the apple while she rushed towards the bus station, she sat down and finished her apple while waiting for her bus to arrive. Finely after 3 minutes her bus arrived, Cheabyul throw her half-finished apple in a garbage can, Cheabyul get in the bus, and wished she won’t arrive all too late. When Cheabyul finely arrived after five minutes at her school, Cheabyul couldn’t believe it, Cheabyul was happy she still had some time, she look at her school, and Cheabyul couldn’t believe this was going to be her school from now on, it was huge, and it was kind of creepy, it gave a weird feeling.

tumblr_mbr36zHh991rcqvpfo1_500.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Minah, arrived early at school so she won’t be late for her first school day, and so she had some time to look around, before she would check in into the school, she still had to deliver some papers, and she wanted to be on time with it, but when she looked on her watch she saw she lost time, she was sitting in the huge library, but when she saw there where only 5minutes left, she placed the book back on the shelve and rushed outside the library towards the information locket, when she arrived there where some people standing, she sighs softly and tapped lightly with her foot, this couldn’t happen to her, she was a hour to early.

 

 

But she had 5 minutes left, when it was finely her turn, she smiles at the middle aged woman behind the desk and turn in her papers. ‘’Annyoeng my name is Kwon Minah! And it’s my first day here and I had to turn in some papers.’’ The woman smiled back and took the papers, she typed something in her pc and then she frowned a little bit, she then look up at you. ‘’Are you sure, your got in Raven High?’’ Kwon Minah looked confused the woman while nodding softly. ‘’Neh! I’m hundred percent sure, I got an invitation, I have it with me.’’

 

The woman was still typing things on the pc, but she hold her hands out, with other words she wanted to see the invitation, Kwon Minah took the invitation out her bag and hand it to the woman, she woman sighed softly, and it got a bit on Minah nerves. ‘’Just one moment please, I’m going to ask someone else.’’ The woman stood up and walked of somewhere. Kwon Minah sat down and tapped her foot  while pinching the bridge of her nose with closed eyes, her eyes shoot open when she heard footsteps, but they were from someone else.   She closed her eyes again, and when she heard someone calling her name, she look up and force a smile on her face. She stood up and walk back to the desk where the woman  was sitting again, and look hopeful at the woman. ‘’It seem we made a fault while signing you up in this school, but everything seems to be alright now,  here is your lesion rooster, and you can go to your class now.’’ Kwon Minah smiled relieved and bowl softly while thanking the woman, and she left the  information locket, and went searching for her class room.

 

Cheabyul found an another information locket, the school was so huge they had two or three information lockets, Cheabyul had finely her lesion rooster and was now on her way looking for her classroom. The only problem is Cheabyul didn’t understand her roster at all, and Cheabyul had no idea where her classroom was. Cheabyul didn’t dare to ask, so Cheabyul just kept walking and walking, when Cheabyul saw a stairs Cheabyul just had the feeling she had to go up, Cheabyul walked upstairs, and when Cheabyul arrived she Cheabyul had to take a turn, but while taking the turn Cheabyul looked up her paper, so Cheabyul didn’t saw the girl walking before her, Cheabyul bump softly into her, and they both fell down on their , Cheabyul looked shocked up, and she rushed up and hold her hand out to help the other girl.

 

‘’ I.. I’m so so sorry.’’ The girl before her, ignored her hand and stood up herself. ’’It’s alright, I wasn’t paying attention myself either.’’ Cheabyul looked at the paper in the girls hand, and she sighed relieved. ‘’Do you maybe know where I can find that classroom?’’  Kwon Minah shook her head a bit. ‘’Aniyo! I have no idea myself, I’m looking for it too.’’     Cheabyul sighs softly, she turned around and looked at the classrooms doors, she then gasp softly. ‘’I think I just found the classroom.’’ Cheabyul point at the last classroom, and the Kwon Minah’s eyes lights up a bit. ‘’Finely!’’ Cheabyul smiles softly, and stick her hand out. ‘’My my na.. name is Zhang Mei-Xing, but you can call me Cheabyul.’’ The girl just took my hand and shook it once. ‘’My name is Kwon Minah.’’ Cheabyul nodded once, and took her hand back, and followed Kwon Minah towards the classroom. Kwon Minah opened the door, and all the faces from the people in the classroom turned towards the two of them. And they both took a deep breath, they knew that from now on their days are going to start on Raven High.

It  was the long awaited first school day on Raven High


author's note:     Heyy, so this is the third chapter and two members have been chosen – congratulations to The curios bird/fearfulmouse:  hanraemi16  (Chaebyul) and the ambitious individual xx unknownsweet101 (Kwonminah). By the way, I just wanted to say I’m so so sorry for the late chapter, I just couldn’t find the strength to write this chapter, I had so much pain and felt not well to go behind my laptop and write this chapter, so after three weeks, I’m finely getting better bit by bit, and the pain gets better too, sometimes it still hurt a lot, but it’s going to be alright, I just really feel sorry towards my readers for not posting sooner than this, I hope this chapter is alright. Thank you so much for staying, and I love you guys! ^^