MYTH 5

My Gf is Vampire [Edit]

 

His phone is ringing at the passenger seat. He takes a quick glance before answer it.

“Hello?”

“What hello, you fool! Where the hell are both of you been going to? Our team doesn’t have enough mate and you guys can play somewhere else!” The caller on the other line is shouting.

He had to cover his ear. “Erm, we’re encounter another problem for a moment. Huh? Alright, I will inform her.”

“You better get your in here or else!” The caller hung up.

“Geez, she’s quite irritating.” Kyuhyun is mumbles before turn the wheel to the left.



 

Seohyun is still watching her prey movement while Yuri is trying to learn her movement.

Seohyun makes the first move by trying to slash her apart but Yuri dodges it well.

“Not bad my prey.” Seohyun smirk.

 

Yuri is panting. She can’t adapt the situation yet especially she was her best friend.

 

“Seohyun, please! I’m your friend, right? We – we can talk over this.” Yuri pleads.

“Talk? You’re a funny girl. How about you give me your delicious blood so I can quench my thirst.” She her lower lips.

Yuri pick up a sword nearby and point at Seohyun. “Don’t make me do it!”

Seohyun chuckles. “You’re afraid to kill me? Come on! I know you want to kill me so badly.”

She is lunged towards her and Yuri is stabbing her at stomach.

Seohyun holds her stomach and fell backward. “!” She curses.

 

“I’m s – sorry. I – I have to.” Yuri is starting to cry.

Seohyun who is already back to her human form; smile despite the blood drooling out from her side of mouth. “Yu – yuri? I’m sorry.” Her view is pitch black and she barely hears anything.



 

“Yuri, Jessica wants us to – “ Kyuhyun is gasps at the atmosphere in front of him.

The vase is broken apart, papers flying everywhere and laying there is Seohyun who is already faint and Yuri is gasping for air.

 

“What – what is going on?”

“She is turning into vampire after I told her about my secret job as a slayer. I think she can’t control her emotion so that’s why she become like this.” Yuri answers him; still crying.

He checks her wound. “She’s bleeding badly but it’s never too late to get her to hospital.”

Yuri looks at him with discomfort look. “What are we going to do?”

“There is only one way.” Kyuhyun says.



 

 “I’m getting bored with teenagers. Let’s found the older one like our teacher.” Tiffany suggests as she swaying her legs back and forth.

“How will we lure them out? It’s not that easy, you know especially the married one.” Taeyeon answers her while reading History.

“Hurm, let’s see…” Tiffany stops her word when she sniffs something delicious, not too far away from their spot.

“Taeyeon, I sense humans around. Care to join?” She smirks.

Taeyeon tilt her head slightly. “Okay.”



 

“Hey, stop it! Hon – ah! Keep !” The couple is kissing all over their faces in phone booth.

The guy keeps teasing his girlfriend by kissing her neck while touch her , unaware the danger behind them.

The girl is ruffling his hair and keeps . “Ah~”

 

Taeyeon smirks. “My, my, my. What we have here? The couple is eating each other faces. Disgusting! I rather sleeping on the couch and turning on cartoon show.” Taeyeon says.

The couple were surprised by their presence.

“Who – who are you? Go to other phone booth. Leave us alone!” The guy is shooing them away.

Both of them were laughing.

 

“Why are you laughing? Going insane? off!” The girl is mocking them.

Tiffany is suddenly felt irritated. “Watch your mouth, . There was no one in my life ever called me insane! Pay with your own life old hag!” She punches her face; causing her to bleed on the nose.

Tiffany is the bloodstain on her fist. “Sweet but you’re not par to be my meal.” The girl was stunned to do anything.

“My turn.” Taeyeon says.

She winks at the guy and drags him out of the phone booth. The guy is refused and urge to fight back but she’s too strong.

 

“What a weak human!” She bites him on the neck and hold on him until he can’t move.

His girlfriend is gasped and trying to escape when they are not watching.

 

Tiffany is watching her as she is running away but not for long. She kicks her back as she stumbled forth; rolling over her stomach.

She was screaming in pain when Tiffany is pulling her hair hard. “Watch your mouth later, ! Didn’t your parents teach you to be polite to other people? I guess this is your last goodbye!” She says when she saw the girl’s face.

She is slashing the girl’s head as her head was rolling to other side of the road.

Tiffany is laughing hard and kicks the headless dead body. “That’s what you get!”

 

“Hey Tiffany! Angry enough that you don’t even drink her blood. It’s kind of waste, you know.” Taeyeon sighs as she saw the blood all around the place.

“Do I care? Let’s get out here. I will make sure the next meal I get will never survived.” Tiffany smirks.