MYTH 4

My Gf is Vampire [Edit]

He honk the car for a few times but no one is coming out. He takes a quick glance at Yuri who is looking at him with question look.

He shrugs his shoulder. “I don’t know.”

“Don’t tell me we’re already late. Come on!”

 

Yuri and Kyuhyun are quickly entering Seohyun’s house. The house was dim because no light was turn on.

Yuri who is used to come to her house; switch on the light but no sign of her.

 

“She told me her mother went to countryside to visit her mother but where is she?” They are looking around but Seohyun was nowhere to be found. Kyuhyun is dialing her phone number but he founds her phone is places on the table.

“That’s quite strange. She told me she would hold her phone all the time.” He mumbles as he hung up.

Yuri is walking downstairs with worried look. “Let’s find her fast!”


Sunny was on the way home after buying groceries. She is humming happily to herself without noticing someone is following her from behind.

She quickly turns her back when she hears a branch snap but no one there.

“That’s weird. Am I having delusional or what?”

 

When she turns her back, she meet with Seohyun who is glaring at her with glowing red eyes and a playful smile hanging on her face.

“Seohyun, you’re scared me! What is wrong with your eyes? Is that a new lenses?” She asks.

Seohyun smirks. “Ah, it’s my nature eyes! Say Sunny, would you like to be my first meal?”

Sunny was taken aback with her statement and can’t even make any movement when Seohyun appears behind her.

She grabs her head without any hesitation and bites her neck without mercy.

“W – why Seo – seohyun? What’s got in – into y – you?” Sunny is crying; because of pain and she died instantly.

Seohyun is stops herself from doing any further movement. She began to return her normal state and when she realized what is really happening, it was too late.


Kyuhyun and Yuri were rushing to the scene when they were heard someone’s screaming.

I hope we’re not too late.’ She thoughts as she quicken her pace of walk.

 

“Yuri, look! Kyuhyun is pointing at the direction where Seohyun and the lifeless body not too far from the place they are standing.

 Yuri gasps. “Seo - seohyun?” Yuri calls out her name.

 

Seohyun turns around and saw Yuri. Without any hesitation, she is running and hug her immediately.

“Yuri! I killed her! I – I don’t know what was control me but I killed her. I killed her with my own hand. I – I didn’t mean to.” She says with tears flowing out from her eyes.

Yuri pats her back as she tights her embrace. “It’s okay. I’m right here. Cry. Go on.”

 

Kyuhyun walk towards the body and look at the bite mark. ‘Woah, she’s strong!’

The bite mark damaged her neck so badly that he can see the vein. He swallows his own saliva.

 

Yuri suggests. “We have to inform this to the police but first, let’s hide Seohyun at my place.”

Kyuhyun looks at her with startled look. “You’re sure?”

“I’ll be fine. Come on Seohyun! You can stay at my house for a while. He’s going to take care of this.” Both of them flee away, leaving Kyuhyun behind who is calling the police.


“Yuri, I’m afraid. What if, what if they find out my fingerprints? I’m worried about my parents reaction.” Seohyun keep going back and forth.

Yuri is starting to annoy at her. “Why don’t you sit? I’m getting headache if you keep back and forth.” Yuri bolts her eyes.

Seohyun takes a sit across her and look down. “S – sorry. It’s getting late and I’m going to sleep at your house. Don’t your parents mind?”

Yuri smiles. “No. They are not mind. Seohyun, mind if I ask you something?”

She shook her head. “Not at all.”

“When did you feel something weird happen in your body?”

Seohyun is in thought for a while. “That night when I was sleeping, I was dreaming there was a man who is my blood but I only feel a bit of pain. That is when I started to feel confused with myself.” Seohyun lets out a long sigh.

Yuri nods. ‘This is one of the symptoms but why must spare her life?

“Why do you ask?” Seohyun asks.

Yuri shook her head. “Oh, I was just asking! Nothing much.”

Both of them were silent for a while when Seohyun broke the silence.

 

“Yuri, what is going on between you and Kyuhyun?” She looks at her with worried look.

She was surprised with her question. “Huh? We’re friends, of course.”

“That’s not the answer that I’ve been looking for. You guys seem familiar with all of this. You don’t get panicked and fuss over. Who are you exactly?” Seohyun is standing and look intensely at Yuri.

 

‘Should I tell her the truth?’ She thoughts.

 

Yuri take a deep breath before continue. “I’m sorry for lying at you. Kyuhyun and I, we were vampire hunters. My parents died when they were trying to protect me from get killed. I was ten years old that time. I found out about this when my aunt accidentally spilled out my past. That’s when I started to avenge them.”

Seohyun is trembling. “Then – then, why are you saving me? You - you should have just killed me that time! WHY?? WHY DO YOU LET ME LIVE??!” Seohyun is screaming and act violently as she throws the furniture all over the place.

Yuri is trying to hold her. “Seohyun, get a grip of yourself!”

She lets out a soft laugh. “So what if I don’t?” Her fang appears causing Yuri to freeze on her spot.

Damn it!’