MYTH 11

My Gf is Vampire [Edit]

“Goodnight, girl. Are you alone?” Key asks a girl who is just finished her class. She seems fascinated with his appearance that she can’t look away from him.

“Ye – yeah. I am.”

“Can I take you home instead? It’s already dark and it’s quite dangerous for a pretty girl like you to walk alone. Let me help you.” He smiles.


“Key, are you sure you are going to do this?” Minho asks. He wipes the remaining blood on his mouth. Jonghyun is already changing his shirt after the blood splattering over his shirt.

“She doesn’t want to cooperate with us. This is the only way.” Key answers.

“How about the upper authority?” Jonghyun asks.

“After we brainwashed Seohyun about our plan, we will conquer the vampire clan and human race will extinct forever.” Key replies in cold tone.


“Again?” Yuri exclaims.

“I’m – I’m sorry. Please, just this time.” Leeteuk is begging her to let him go this time.

Yuri is leaning towards Leeteuk. “Before you leave, I want to ask you something.”

Leeteuk is swallowing his saliva, as he smells her fragrance. “Ye – yes?”

“Why are you always skipping my practice? Kyuhyun and Seohyun said you don’t have any problem when practicing with them. Why are you always making up lame excuses to me?” She raises her tone.

Leeteuk stays silent; staring down at his feet. He was afraid to face her eyes that are glowing like a lion wants to eat its prey.


“Kyuhyun, how do I look?” Seohyun asks.

For their first date, she’s wearing a white mini dress and let her hair loose. Kyuhyun feels mesmerized to reply. “Let’s go.” He is walking ahead of her.

Seohyun is pout. “Wait up! First rule: Boyfriend must always walk with his girlfriend by holding her hand or grabbed her by waist.” Seohyun say innocently.

Kyuhyun was surprised with her witty remarks. “What? Where the heck are you getting that information from?”

“This book.” She shows him a mini book called ‘Find Your True Love.’

Kyuhyun sighs. “Keep that aside and we will do it with my own way.”

 

First, they go to the candy store and buy a packet of various candies. On the way to the bench nearby, the first snow falls on Seohyun head and makes the girl cheer like a little girl causing Kyuhyun to smile at her way.

That is Seohyun I know.’

 

“Kyuhyun, how about next time I will bringing you to my favorite spot?”

“Where is it?”

“Secret.” She says; wink at his way causing the young male to look away.


Taeyeon was running away from other vampires called ‘Lynx’. They are other vampires who are obeying other’s order. “Damn it!” Taeyeon curses.

Taeyeon is tripping over something and injured her chin. “Why must I fall this time?”

She can’t run away as the Lynx surrounds her.

 

“What do you want!”

“Someone orders us to kill you and it’s such a shame since you’re cute.” They are begun to laugh.

“Go to hell!” She mocks them causing one of them to throw punch on her face.


At the same time, Kyuhyun and Seohyun who just got back from their date when they heard sound of people fighting at the dark alley.

Seohyun sniff the air and senses Taeyeon who is badly injured by them. “Taeyeon?”

“Seo – seohyun?” Taeyeon calls out her name softly before faint.

 

Seohyun is gasping to see her situation and begin to change into vampire form.

“I guess you are the one injured my sister!” She is holding one of their necks while clenching her teeth.

“She – she was supposed to be dead. My master order to kill her.” He answers.

“Who is your master?” She demands to know.

“I refuse to say either I die or torture. It’s my responsibilities to keep a secret.” Seohyun smirks. “Let me help get your to the hell!” Seohyun is pulling his head from his body.

Kyuhyun is panting so hard after fighting with other vampires. “Are you okay?” He asks.

She nods and goes toward Taeyeon who seems intimidate with her action.

“Why are you helping me? We’re supposed to be enemies even though we are sister.” Seohyun stays silent; ignoring her questions.

 

She grabs her in bridal style before gestured Kyuhyun to walk first.

“You are injured badly even for vampire like you. I mean no harm at you.” Seohyun replies.

 

Jessica is watching her watch for several times. “I wonder why he want to meet me here.” Jessica is muttering under her breath.

“Sorry. Are you waiting for me that long?” Leeteuk is gasping for an air after he ran from practicing to meet her.

“What do you want?” Jessica shots him a cold glare.