MYTH 17

My Gf is Vampire [Edit]

“Had enough?” Tiffany is teasing Jonghyun who is slowly trying to get up after got beaten several times by her and Taeyeon.

“You wrench! You will not get away from this!” Jonghyun wants to punch her but Taeyeon kick his from the back.

“Over my dead body!” Taeyeon mocks.

“Now, are you siding the human? Where is the vampirism in you? Have you forgotten what are we made for?” Jonghyun is trying to psycho them.

Tiffany stops her action when she heard it. She automatically thinks what should she do next when all of this is gone. Would she be alive or dead?


“Got you!” Jonghyun with speed lightning, using his left hand shove into Tiffany’s stomach; causing the girl puke up blood. Taeyeon who bolted her eyes; trembling of the scene she saw.

“She wills going to miss you.” Jonghyun whispers to Tiffany’s ear as she slowly drifted away. She’s gasping very slowly.

Taeyeon continues her fight while Jessica move towards Tiffany. She held Tiffany’s head on her lap and grasping her hand.

“Tif – fany, can you hear me? Please, don’t die. You’ve been suffering much. You – you can drink my blood if you want. I don’t mind but please…” The tears are slowly forming on Jessica’s eyes.

“Hey, silly! I’m a tough girl. You guys are very important to me and I realize it just now. But, I choose to die than killing more humans. I – I want to rest in peace if there has ever heaven for me but I guess I belong to hell.” Tiffany chuckles.

“Please…”

“Sica… you’ve been sacrificing so much important things in your life. We don’t deserve your respect or your pity. We’re the one who drove you to this mess. Say sorry to Taeyeon for me.” As it was her last word, she closes her eyes. Jessica burst out tears as she is hugging the corpse.

Taeyeon’s attention is distracted by Jessica’s crying as she saw her sister die in Jessica’s hold.

She swore that she would kill this damn monster right away.


“Why do you want to hold? There’s no need to be tough but inside you are weak!” Jonghyun is provoking her. He’s right; she’s very soft inside especially when it comes about Tiffany, her dear sister.

When Jonghyun is still in the middle of provoking her, Taeyeon takes these chances by cutting his head with a sharp knife she got from the floor. She even spit hatred on the corpse before running towards Jessica.

“Fa – fany?” She called out Tiffany’s name but she doesn’t shout back.

Taeyeon is trying to hold back the tears but when she saw Jessica’s tear, she can’t help it but crying along while hugging her sister’s body.


“Where the heck is he?” Seohyun whispers to herself when she found out that Key just lost from her sight.

“Behind you!” Key says behind her back before kick her back.

“I guess I’m the only one left but don’t think you guys have advantages about that. I may not strong but I can prove to you that I surpass my brother’s power.” Key smirks.

“Can you beat me too?” A sudden voice is echoing from his back. When Key turns around, Leeteuk is standing there with amused expression.

“You are the one who killed Minho? I guess love is powerful about changing someone’s appearance.” Key gives him a little compliment.

Seohyun is trying to get up and was surprised when she saw Leeteuk chatting with Key.

He’s alive.’ She thought; smiling.


“Let’s the start, shall we?” Leeteuk challenges him but Key is smiling.

“Before we start, how about asking Seohyun to join us and we are going to have a blast fighting ever happen in vampire world. Taeyeon, you can be the judge!” Key suggests.

Taeyeon gives him a mad expression. “You are nut!”

“I accept.” Seohyun says as she is standing beside Leeteuk.

“Shall we begin? I never have a lot of fun before.” Key smirks.