MYTH 18

My Gf is Vampire [Edit]

“You’re so unbelievable.” Leeteuk is panting.

“I’m good, am I?” Key smirks. He wipes the remaining blood on the corner of his mouth while watching Seohyun’s movement with the corner of his eyes.

“You are much stronger than your brothers. How we can’t beat you?” Seohyun wonders.

They still can’t keep up with their energy with Key as he like hidden energy he restored.

“Don’t know. How about find the answer after you’re dead?!” Key lunged towards Leeteuk who doesn’t focus at the fight and stabbing him with shard mirror he found nearby.

Leeteuk gasps at the sudden attack. The blood is oozing out from his stomach as Key does a straight line cut.

“Leeteuk!!” Yuri and Seohyun shouts at the same time.

The tears are slowly forming in Yuri’s eyes.

Why must him? You promised to protect me. Tiffany is already dead and I don’t want to lose you too.’ She thoughts.

“Say goodbye, my friend.” Key smirks as he pushes Leeteuk’s body and goes towards Seohyun.


Yuri put Tiffany’s body away and moves towards Leeteuk who is dying. She held his head onto her lap and caressing him.

“You already promised!” She exclaims.

Leeteuk doesn’t say anything yet smiling at her like a fool. “I – I kn – know. He’s too fast and I can’t keep up with that. Besides, I still can feel your touch and …” Leeteuk’s eyes slowly shutting close and he drew a last breath on Yuri’s lap. She is in verges of tears as she is hugging the body.

Taeyeon who is watching from the corner; bites her lower lip. “I’m sorry…”


“You son of a – “ Seohyun is fighting Key with all her might but he is avoiding the attack easily.

“That’s all you’ve got?” Key mocks as he is landing his kick at her back causing her to fall hardly.

“Damn it!” She curses.

An evil smile is forming on Key’s face.

Intentionally, Kyuhyun is using his sword trying to slash his head with one swing but he immediately detects it.

“Woah! If I’m not aware with the situation, I might die on your hand buddy.” Key smiles.

“You will.” Kyuhyun says in determined voice.

Surprisingly, the attack just cause a small cut on Key’s left cheek.

“Guess I got you there.” Kyuhyun replies with a goofy smile on his face.

Key grits his teeth.


She was surprise to see Kyuhyun who is trying to fight Key, as he knew his skill doesn’t mean anything.

Stupid! Why are you fighting him? You can die easily!’ She thought as she pick up her sword and goes on their way.

 

“Oh, our princess is already waking up?” Key teases Seohyun.

“Shut the hell up! Let’s finish this.” Seohyun and Kyuhyun combined their skill to fight this demon.


“Why won’t you fight him?” Yuri asked Taeyeon as they watch the fighting not too far from them.

“Didn’t you hear what he just said? I’m just a referee. I can’t interfere their fight nor make a judgment. In vampire’s rule, we can only announce the winner’s name.” Taeyeon explains.

“Are you going to let him go away like that? Easily?” Yuri can’t believe of what she just heard.

“I don’t any right to stop him, okay? What if you are in my place? With this stupid rules and how are you going to live with that, huh? I’m already suffered losing my loved ones and one day, no right now I’m going to lose my precious world.” Tears slowly fall down on her cheek.

Yuri doesn’t say anything as she looks down; thinking of Taeyeon’s word.