MYTH 12

My Gf is Vampire [Edit]

“What do you want?” Jessica shots him a cold glare.

“Leeteuk lets out a short sigh. “Can you train me instead of Yuri?” Leeteuk asks.

Jessica gives him a question look. “Well, you know…”

Jessica is starting to laugh. “You like her, right? No wonder she told me you always left her practice early.”

“I – I know she’s very furious at me but this is the only way.”

Jessica nods. “Very well but I’m warning you. Once you practice with me, there is no break or excuses. I’m way too different from those three, understand?”

“Yes madam!”


Taeyeon looks at her with curious. “Why are you helping me?” Taeyeon asks.

Seohyun shrugs her shoulder. “I don’t know. Maybe it was instinct to help someone and besides you are my sister.

She chuckles. “Yeah, we are sisters.”

Seohyun takes a sit beside her. “Why are you alone at there? Why is Tiffany isn’t with you?”

“She’s tough companion to be with. You know, she really wants to kill you badly after you beat her that night. Everyday she keeps saying ‘I will ing kill her until she’s regret for defeating me.’” Both of them were laughing.

 

Suddenly, the door is kick so hard that it broke into two and Tiffany appears with furious look on her face.

“YOU KILL MY SISTER, !” Tiffany lunged towards Seohyun and she is ready to strike back but Taeyeon is standing between them.

“Are you nuts already? I’m okay, stupid.” She takes her hand and assured her to sit beside her.

Tiffany is still eyeing on Seohyun when she’s slowly take a seat besides Taeyeon. “Why are you in her house and what with those bandage?”

“A group of ‘Lynx’ has just attacked me a while ago. I – ” She wants to continue her story but afraid it will reveal the hidden story behind it.

 

“Seohyun, this is my warning. If you want to kill me after I told this story, please do so. Ignore this brat.” Taeyeon says at her.

Seohyun is a bit surprised with her wish. “O – okay.”

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany exclaims but Taeyeon ignores her.

 

“We were supposed to meet my father, no I mean our father regarding you. After we met you, we have to see him. The reason why is I still doesn’t know. Maybe it’s about the throne. My father although he’s already old but young in heart has married to human. He decided not to kill her nor drink her blood. He will die soon cause of lacking of blood. To get the throne, we have to fight each other, am I right Tiffany?”

Tiffany nods to her story.

She continues her story. “I think this thing will goes well according to plan but these trio has just make a move when they heard our father’s health.”

“Who are the trio?” Seohyun asks.

Tiffany replies for her. “Key, Jonghyun and Minho. The trio is my childhood friends. We’re used to but when they’re already powerful enough to human blood and work alone, they are trying to overcome the whole things. They will conquer the world and destroy everything related to human.”

“But if they kill all the human, how will they get the blood?” Seohyun asks.

Tiffany chuckles. “Not all human. Probably they would leave a few of them to expand human society again and kill them one by one. They would do it again and again until the sources will never finish.”

“She’s right, Seohyun. They already were trying to negotiate with me but I refuse. That’s why they send those ‘Lynx’ to kill me. They will brainwashed you and making you to kill people you loved and join them.” Seohyun is stays silent for a while. She is trying to absorb everything she heard and make a plan.

 

“I know this will be hard but can I told everything you just said to my leader? Excluding the throne part. Maybe they would have another plan to kill the trio.” Seohyun suggests.

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other and gazing back their attention to her.

“We’re agree but with one condition, don’t try to backfire the plan or you’ll know the consequence. I better get going now. Thank you for saving me and don’t forget to send my apologizes for behalf of my clan to Jessica. I’m deeply apologizing to her. She will understand what I’m saying. I’m taking my leave now.” Taeyeon says.

Tiffany is helping her to stand and without any warning, she kisses Seohyun’s cheek.

She was surprise by her sudden action. “You – you…”

Tiffany smiles. “That is how I apologizes. Bye, sister!”