MYTH 6

My Gf is Vampire [Edit]

Seohyun is opening her eyes slowly and her view is white all around. She looks her left and saw breathing mechanism, which is running.

I thought I was going to kill Yuri or I was possessed by something.’ She looks around but no one is there.

Suddenly, there was someone is peeking at the door causing her to startle.

“Who – who is it?”

Kyuhyun is entering the room with a smile on his face. “Hey! How are you?”

Seohyun is relieves. “I’m fine. Mind if I ask, where is Yuri?”

“Yuri? She has something important business to attend. Do you remember anything last night?” He asks; trying to gain her consciousness.

“I – I thought I were going to kill Yuri but somehow, I failed to do so.” She says while staring at her hand.

Kyuhyun is hesitates but their secret is well known to her although he is trying to cover it with a lie. “Seohyun, we can kill you if we want to but we didn’t.”

Seohyun surprises. “Why?”

“Yuri and I are working under a secret organization called ‘League’. We are hunting vampires who are lurking for human blood. We have encounter many enemies and we are lacking of people. Yuri and I are already making decision to cast you as part of our organization. Your strength is valuable to us.”

Seohyun is listening with intently. “There is also a risk. What are you going to do if I turn to vampire? I might kill you.”

Kyuhyun is grinning. “I already think of that solution. While you were fainted, I donate my blood to you. When you are hungry, you can only drink my blood because my blood is flowing in you.”

Seohyun bolts her eyes. “You what?!”

Kyuhyun is taken aback with her reaction. She might lose her humanity once again if she doesn’t know how to control her emotion.

“No – no way! You don’t know what trouble you are involve in, mister!”

“I know it’s impossible but this is the only way to restrain yourself from doing foolish action. Trust me.” He says while staring into her eyes causing the maiden to slightly look away.

Kyuhyun is coughing a little. “You better take some rest while I inform the doctor you are already awake.”


Jessica and Yuri are sitting at the café where they are taking a backseat so no one could hear their conversation.

“Whom do you want me to meet?” Jessica asks while taking a sip of her drink.

 Yuri is swallowing her saliva. “I know you are going to kill us but we have to do this.”

Jessica is already confuses with her statement. Before she could asks further questions, Kyuhyun is showing up much to Yuri relieves.

“Hello girls! Sorry I’m late. There is traffic jam all the way here.” Kyuhyun is smile goofy.

Jessica is looking impatient. “Who is the person you want me to meet?”

Kyuhyun is caling someone. “Seo – seohyun, come here.” A girl who is supporting black long hair is approaching them with startled look.

She is bowing to Jessica. “Hello! My name is Seohyun.”

Jessica looks at her with determined look. “Your name is Seohyun? Who are you and what purpose you wanted to meet me urgently?” Jessica is glaring at Kyuhyun and Yuri.

“I – I …” Seohyun doesn’t even finish her word when Kyuhyun is interrupting her.

“She’s my girlfriend. Apparently, she’s get bitten by vampire. I can’t afford to kill her so I’ll bring her here to you. She’s already knows about the real us.”

Jessica is taking this matter calmly. “Really? Don’t you think that I would kill her in the spot?”

Kyuhyun and Yuri have their guard up. “You – you don’t mean that, right?”

Jessica is letting out a soft laugh. “It seems you are very dear to them, Seohyun. Okay, I don’t want to comment anything about your decision but mark my words. If she does anything beyond human, I don’t think twice but to kill her.”

Yuri and Kyuhyun nod as understand with her statement. “Yes, mam’!”

 

After Jessica gives them briefly mission, she left for other urgent meeting. Yuri is looking at Seohyun with worried look before hugging her tight.

“Seohyun, you’re okay?”

Seohyun hugs her back. “I am fine. Sorry for causing you so much trouble.”

“It’s okay. I know it’s hard for you to adapt in new situation.”

“So, what should I do next?” Seohyun asks.

Kyuhyun looks at her with amused look. “We are going to teach you the basic weapon and fighting skill. Ready?”