practice for performance

My Love Story

 

hemi's pov

Today our group decided to split ourselves in twos for the upcoming performance.I wish to be paired up with him...

Yes him Myungsoo 

I realise myungsoo was with the same plaster the one with the dino I gave yesterday,

maybe it is because he had many of those at home I guess...

"Hemi do you want to partner me ?" I saw myungsoo asking while tilting his head to one side

"o..Kay.." I answered while blushing 

 

 

 

 

We started warming up and hoya showed us the steps for the dance since he was the dancing machine. 

"The reason for us to pair up is so that we could do the couple dance that i prepared last night due to someone.Is everyone ok with it?"

Everyone agreed since hoya already put in effort cheographying it for someone .

I wonder who is it?

myungsoo's flashback : " please do me this favour ok i would give you my purple cap as a trade ok?"

                                               "ok but you must give me that cap ok?"

                                               "Deal!"

 

 

we practised very hard and it went sort of smoothly although i could not pick up some steps

"Hemi are the steps too difficult for you ?"myungsoo asked while handing me my water bottle.

"Thanks.Well it is sort of difficult for us the girls to pick up we are all struggling ."

"Really?Then what about coming over to my house, i have a special room for dancing because of infinite.Do you wanna come ? I can teach you."

"erm......ok but i have to ask my parents first"

 

 

AFTER SCHOOL

"ok you go to myungsoo's house but yuri unnie would pick you up later ok sweetie?"

My mother drove me to myungsoo's house .

" Hi you are hemi right?"a beautiful lady told me

"ne annyeonghaseyo"i smiled at her

Then myungsoo ran towards us "omma i will bring hemi upstairs now ok"

"let's go hemi ppali ppali"myungsoo said as he pulled me into a room

 

Dansearena-Nord-Residency.jpg

"it is so simple just black .....and white "

"yeah i like black that's why,Do you not like black ?"

"nah i like black but i prefer white to black thats all"

"ok let's start warming up then start to dance."

"wait myungsoo can i ask you something ?"myungsoo nodded signalling for hemi to continue her question.

"why do you have such a big dance room?"

"I wanted to be a kpop idol when i grow up thats why..."

"REALLY?my sister is a trainee now thats why my house have a room like this just that it is pink and white for my unnie"

"wow that's so good what about you what is your dream?"

"Mine???i don't know yet but i enjoy singing maybe ...a singer."

 after talking for a while we started practising dance .I thought it would be so tiring but it was not and i got to know more about myungsoo. Then yuri unnie came to pick me up and i went back after greeting myungsoo's parent goodbye ,despite them offering us to join them for dinner.

 

 

 

 

10 facts on myungsoo i know about today

  1. Myungsoo likes black
  2. myungsoo dreams to be a kpop idol
  3. myungsoo's best friend is sungyeol in infinite
  4. His hair is naturally curly and frizzy
  5.  His role model is DBSK
  6. He watches TV before he sleeps. 
  7.  If he was a girl, he would date either Dongwoo, Woohyun, or Sungyeol.
  8. He thinks that out of all animals, he resembles a hippopotamus the most
  9. He eats the most out of Infinite

 The members have told him that his accent is cheap. 

 

and 1 fact about me i think i fell in love with him yes kim myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is my double update hope it is interesting for u sorry for being a bad author

sorry.jpg

 

 

and now myungsoo gifs

tumblr_m1b0sozcaP1r99f4t.gif

 

tumblr_m1b0tfgbVQ1r99f4t.gif

 

tumblr_lrh932K8Xd1qdcel5o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m8clhm6iVt1rsskhm.gif

 

tumblr_m8clemWz9u1rsskhm.gif

 

tumblr_m1b0ovXHth1r99f4t.gif

 

tumblr_m9qeqaqStV1rs97fco1_500.gif

 

 

tumblr_m9sjqv799G1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

 

Myungsoo2-----Shes-back.gif

 

 

yes so bye until then.....^^