starting...

My Love Story

my diary

Dear donut ,

Today I made two new frens in kindergarten hehe.one of them had a very distinct cheekbone named eun kye while the other one was named angelea she is so strong!!!!

We were together drawing while suddenly this weird boy named myungsoo hit me with a stone I felt very angry but he did not even bother saying sorry but rushed away hurriedly I was going to explode but eun kye and angelea calm me down. Ugh which boy is named myungsoo yucks I hate you !!

p.s.  He is so noisy ugh making all the noise attention seeker you would not get what you want .I AM NOT GOING TO LOOK AT YOU PABO 

Donut do you think he did that because he hate me ?

Love hemi

myungsoo diary

seriously i cannot believe it omg it is hemi the girl staying near my house i saw her last week she look so cute . I want to be her friend haha she is so gonna be my best friend only mine.But when i want to talk to her two annoying people started talking to her first ugh so annoying .ugh!!!! all their fault i wanted Hemi to take note of me so i tried doing all stuffs to attract her attention. i started dropping toys making loud noises with my neighbour sungyeol nothing  work i was out of ideas just then  found stones on the floor i tried aiming near her but opps!!!!!!! It hit her head it must hurt alot not knowing what to do i walked away with my infinite friends .STUPID MYUNGSOO YOU SHOULD HAVE APOLOGISE...reget.

p.s. i hope to see her tml no now her smile is so cute. nah she must hate me now....

 

tumblr_lh3t6oM2XY1qfddpjo1_500.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjhEaPczRIHcUOXuknJmL