Chapter 7 ~ We're Over | DOBI

GIRLS & WOLVES

Choi Sooyoung's POV

Seriously, she's so stupid. err.. more like a martyr. How many times did that Kai cheated on her?! I mean that guy has already failed him a lot of times, yet she she would always say. "But, I love him." Psh. Yoona-ah, you need to give your heart a break. 

Who am I? Give me food, I'll tell you. Haha. Kidding. I'm Choi Sooyoung the best friend of Korea's best actress: Im Yoona. Am I flattering her too much? Haha.

No time for introduction guys, sorry I need to go to Yoona. Luckily my Dance Class just finished when she called, crying. Aish, If I see that Kai I'm gonna kick his and send him to Jupiter and explode!! I should persuade Yoong to get over him already.


Author's / Third Person's POV 

Sooyoung went out of the dance practice room, and she walked to the parking lot to her car.  She was about to open the door of her car when her classmate in dance class; Hyoyeon called her. 

"Yah! Sooyoung-ah! Someone asked me to give you this" Hyoyeon said as she handed a letter

"A letter? Hyo, who asked you to give me this?" Sooyoung asked

"It's a secret! Haha! Bye~" Hyoyeon said as she laughed and sprint away.

 

"Aigoo, what the heck is this letter for?" Sooyoung thought as she opened the letter.


Dear Sooyoung,

I know you but you don't know me

I always notice you but you never notice me

I always look at you from afar but you never look at me

I always get nervous when you're near but you don't even feel anything when I'm here

I have and will always love you..

So can you love me too?

DOBI  ♥


Sooyoung felt goosebumps all over her body. She just realized that the letter, was actually a love letter.

"D-D-Did I just recieve a L-Love letter?! W-Who the heck is this D-Dobi?!" Sooyoung thought to herself while she was surprised.

Sooyoung was left dumbfounded she was dazing as the sky. She was brought back to her senses when her phone rang.

 

"Yah! Soo, where are you? I thought you would come?!" Yoona said on the other line.

"N-Nae, Mian. I'm on my way." Sooyoung answered then she drove to Yoona's place.

 

After a few minutes,  Sooyoung arrived and she confronted her best friend.

 

"Hey! What did he do this time?!" Sooyoung said as she tried to comfort Yoona.

"I-I saw him k-kissing another girl.." Yoona said as tears fell from her eyes.

"What?! Aish! I want to kill him!!" Sooyoung said angrily.

"D-Don't I think I still--"

"Still love him! You're stupid Yoona-ah! Think about yourself! That guy is just playing with your heart! If he really loves you he would not do the same mistakes again! Think again!!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

Yoona was shocked upon hearing Sooyoung. She realized that her best friend is right and that she should really let go of her feelings towards Kai. 

 

"S-Sorry. I-I think you're right.. Gomawoyo.." She said as she hugged Sooyoung.

"Phew..  Yoona-ah, he doesn't deserve your tears! So stop crying." Sooyoung said as she tapped her best friend who was still crying.

 

Yoona's phone rang all night. It was Kai, but she didn't answer any of his calls. Instead she left him a message telling him to meet her tomorrow.


The next day, Yoona went to a restaurant where she asked Kai to go. She planned to officialy end their relationship.

As she walks, she saw Kai waiting on a table with his hands clasped together.  Yoona went near him and saw a sad expression on Kai's face.

 

"Y-Yoona-ah. I'm sorry.. You're the one i really love. I can explain.. Yesterday--"

"No. You don't have to explain anything. We're over Kai. Thanks for everything and goodbye.."  Yoona said with her cold tone.

"W-Wait Yoona. Please forgive me! Give me another chance! I beg!" Kai said crying as he knelt down and some people started looking at them.

"Sorry, I had enough. I have given you a lot of chances but you wasted them." Yoona said as she went out of the restaurant for she felt that some people are starting to recognize her.

 

She walked away and suddenly a tear fell from her eye.

"Stop. I had enough. I don't love him anymore. We're over. Goodbye Kai." She said as she wiped her tears.


Kai was crying as he went back to EXO's dorm. He didn't expect that Yoona would end their relationship for real. D.O saw him crying as he passed through the living room.

 

"Jongin. What happened? Why are you crying?" D.O asked as he tapped Kai's back.

"S-She already left me.." Kai said as he lean on D.O

"Yoona-ssi?! Waeyo? What happened?" D.O asked shocked.

"S-She caught me kissing a girl the other day.." Kai said full of regrets

"Aish! It's your fault. Why do you have to do that--"

"I know, I know! I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have done that. Yoona is the one I love. She's the one I truly love. Please, D.O-ah, help me get her back." Kai pleaded.

"Phew. I know that you love her so much.. Fine! I'll help you then. But, promise that you would not do these mistakes after you get her back! Arasseo?" D.O said

"N-Nae! I promise." Kai answered.

 

"Please forgive me Yoona-ah. I love you. Please. I want you back." Kai thought to himself.


What do you think of the story?

comment below :3 

To be continued on Chapter 7.5 :3

Thanks for reading!

Thanks new subscribers!

xoxo