Chapter 6 ~ I miss you | Actress: Im Yoona

GIRLS & WOLVES

 


Author's / Third Person's POV

"Y-Yeoboseyo?" D.O said with his cracked voice.

"Yeoboseyo?" a cute female voice answered

"H-Her sweet and cute voice is very familiar.. w-wait.. Is t-this..S-Soonkyu?" D.O thought to himself. He was curious, nervous and excited. 

"S-Soo--" 

"Yah! Kyungsoo-ah! Who are you calling with my phone!?" Xiumin interrupted D.O and get his phone from him. Luckily D.O was able to end the call before Xiumin could get it.

"N-No one. Someone named "My Sunshine" called so I answered it because you left your phone here." D.O said

"A-Arasseo. I came back to get this.. I-I'll be going out now." Xiumin said as he turn his back. A grin formed in his face as he found out that Sunny called him.

"W-Wait! Hyung.. M-May I ask you just one question.." D.O said as he tapped Xiumin's back

"W-What is it?" Xiumin asked.

"W-What's t-the name of t-that girl?" D.O asked nervously with the hope that the girl's name was Soonkyu.

"Nugu?" Xiumin asked, pretending that he doesn't know who D.O was reffering to.

"That M-My Sunshine.." D.O answered with his head looking down.

"Why does he look so nervous." Xiumin thought

"A-Ah. S-Sunny. H-her name is Sunny." Xiumin answered honestly then he stormed out of their dorm.

 

D.O was left disappointed. He thought that he can finally see the girl he was missing a lot; Soonkyu. He sighed and he sat on the couch. He reached for his wallet and fished out a picture of him and Soonkyu. Without noticing, tears started rolling down his face.

"Aish! Soonkyu-ah! I miss you so bad! I want to see you. I want to see your smile, I want to hear your voice, I want to hear you laugh.. I want you by my side.. I'm really missing you a lot Soonkyu-ah." D.O thought to himself, wishing that Soonkyu would hear him.


On the other line, Sunny felt almost the same as what D.O felt. 

 

"T-That  voice.. Kyungsoo-ah?!" Sunny thought the herself.

"Kyung--" but before Sunny could even finish, the other line ended the call.

 

Sunny was very determined so he dialled Xiumin's number after a few minutes, with the hope that she would hear the voice that she was pertaining to as Kyungsoo's.

 

"Y-Yeoboseyo?" Sunny asked nervously as the other line answered.

"Yeoboseyo? Sunny-ah waeyo?" Xiumin answered with a cute and cheerful voice.

"H-Hello. I just want to say hi. Haha. Bye!~" Sunny faked her disappointment and ended the call without ..

 

She left a message to Xiumin apologizing for bugging him.

 

She was disappointed. She thought that she could finally see the guy she was looking for..

"B-But, I-I'm certain! I think that is Kyungsoo.. Aigoo. What am I thinking. That was Xiumin not Kyungsoo. Aigoo. I'm going crazy. I swear Kyungsoo if I see you again I'm gonna break your back for making me miss you a lot. When will I see you again?" Sunny thought to herself.

The only thing that reminds Sunny about Kyungsoo is the picture of  the two of them and the promise that they would see each other again. Sunny started crying as he think about Kyungsoo. As Sunny cried the sky cried too. It started to rain.



In a studio.. 

"Yoona-ssi! Good job for today! You did perfect on the CF!" the director said.

"Kamsahamnida. Director-nim! It was an honor to work with you." Yoona replied.

 

Im Yoona, one of Korea's fine actresses and models. She just finished shooting for her new CF of Perfume. Everything was perfect for her; wealth. fame, beauty, and intelligence. Except for one thing.. LOVE.

 

Yoona left the studio and waited outside for her boyfriend who promised to fetch her after the shoot. 

Minutes pass, it started to rain but  no one came to fetch her. Yoona became mad because her boyfriend has already failed her a countless times, yet she still forgives him. He has cheated on her many times but again, she forgives him. That's because Yoona loves him so much.

Yoona just walked away to find a cab, she didn't bring her car because she believed that her boyfriend would come and fetch him.

As she walks, she saw her boyfriend in a cafe.. with another girl.. kissing..

 

Her heart was then shattered to pieces for she caught her boyfriend cheating on her AGAIN.  She walked near the two 'lovebirds'

"That's it! Kim Jongin! We're over! I hate you so much! Pabo!!" She shouted as she slapped her boyfriend vigorously. 

She stormed out of the Cafe crying. "Why am I so stupid!? Why do I love you so much?!" Yoona thought as she run in the rain.

 

When she got home she hurriedly took a warm bath to calm herself, warm her cold and wet skin and broken heart. 

She wanted to tell someone her feelings. She called for her mom, but then she realized that she decided to live alone for she will be studying in SM Seoul University and she wanted to feel independent. 

She remembered how her mother comforts her everytime she cries.

 

So, she called her best friend.

"Yeoboseyo? Sooyoungie. A-Are you free today?" Yoona asked while she tries to hold her tears.

"Hey! Yoong!! Yeah, I am. Want to hangout?" Sooyoung asked happily

"N-Nae. Jebal.. Soo, come here.." Yoona answered as she cried..

" Why are you crying again?! W-Wait.. Is it Kai again?!" Sooyoung asked angrily.

"Please just c-come here now Soo. I-I need you here." Yoona said while she cried harded.

"A-Arachi!! Just wait for me." Sooyoung said as she ended the call..

 

As she wait for Sooyoung, someone texted her.


                                            Fr: Kai 

                     Yoona-ah. Mianhae.. You know that I love you so much. Promise! I won't do it again. Please forgive me. I love you.


 

"Pabo!" Yoona thought as she threw her phone.


TO BE CONTINUED ON CHAPTER 7

Hello guys!! Sorry if it took 4 days for me to update! :( I was busy because of school works! Forgive me? :3 Jebal~

So how was it so far?

comment below~ :3 teehee

 

Thank you new subscribers!~

Thanks for reading my story :3

Saranghaeyo~

xoxo