Chapter 1 ~ The Dandyu Twin ~ Kim Taeyeon

GIRLS & WOLVES

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was awaken by the light thats striking my face.

 

Wait.. What is this heavy thing on my waist?!

Gaaah! Of course..

Of course it's the heavy thighs of my roommate Sunny.

I tried to remove her heavy thighs, but it was no use, she's too strong for her small height.

(Like I'm the one to talk about heights. Well she's shorter! So I win! Haha)

 

"Ya! Sunny! Wake up!"

"E-Eh? Why? It's still early to wake up Taengoo." she said as she rub her eyes

"Yes it is, but excuse your heavy thighs! They're killing me!" I shouted

"Aigoo, as if you're not used to my flawless thighs. Let's just sleep!" She smiled and hugged me tighter

"No! The sun already wants us to wake up! Now hurry and get up!" 

"Taengoo, I'm to tired too move, just give me 30 more minutes. Please?" She said with her eyes half opened

"No!"

"How about 20 minutes?"

"How about no?"

"Hmm, Then just 10 minutes! Isn't it a great idea?"

"Oh! Really? Well it's not!"

"Fine! Just 5! Please! 5 Minutes will do! I beg you umma!"

"Aigoo! Fine! 5! I'm not your umma!"

"Yaaay! Gomawoyo Taengoo! I wuuuvv you!"

"Whatever!"

 

I guess I should let her sleep. She really needs it.  Well, everyday she's always tired. Why? Well because she has a lot of jobs. Just like when we first met.. Wait! Let me introduce my best friend 

 

Lee Sunkyu A.K.A Sunny

 

Well, she's not actually from Seoul. She's from a Rural town in South Korea. Ugh. Err. It's quite a long story how she and I met, why she moved to Seoul and etc. To make it short, simply. She found me and I found her. I guess we're destined to be best friends.

 

Oh! Yeah. I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. Kim Taeyeon imnida! I'm 18 and I've been living with Sunny in an apartment for 2 years now. We both decided to move out and stand on our own feet. We'll be entering College soon. We'll be attending the most prestigious and popular university in Seoul soon which is  SM Seoul University. As far as I know it is Mr. Lee Soo Man who owns the school. Well, he is also the founder and CEO of the number one star factory in Korea; SM Entertainment.

Maybe I can get him to notice me! Maybe I can be a trainee and would soon debut! Me and my silly dreams.

I'm just a simple girl with big dreams. I really wanted to be a singer-- artist rather. I want to compose and make music from my heart. I've been holding on to that dream till now and I know that entering Seoul University would help me get closer in achieving my dream.

And that's it. 

 

So much of introducing! I left a note for Sunny telling that I would do my daily routine which is jogging-- Err. I mean walking at Namsan park every morning. Well, that is because...

Because.. I love smelling the fresh air of a new morning! I need Vitamin D too! I also like hearing the chirping birds.. Bah! I'm a bad liar right? The truth is I started having crush on the guy who always jogs every morning. He has white as snow skin, pair of mesmerizing eyes, firm legs and muscles.. but, I think his' height is a little short for a guy. Well who cares!? He's still cool and handsome.

Too bad, I never had a chance to talk to him or even ask for his name. I always look from a far like an idiot. I'm not stalking him! I'm just admiring him with style! I sit at the bench and waited for him.

As I hear some girls gasping, I know that he's here! And I was right, he started stretching and after that he started jogging around the park and curse my eyes for they do now want to remove their sight from him.

Ugh! When will I know your name?! When can I talk to you?! When can you notice me?!

 

Author's / Third Person's POV

 

As Taeyeon went to Namsan Park, Sunny woke up and got back to her senses. She looked around and looked for the clock. Her eyes suddenly widened as she saw the time.

"Shoot! It's already 7:30?! I'm late for my work! Aigoo, she didn't even bother to wake me up?! Wait.. Ugh, she did. Better think about that later!" Sunny said as she rushed to prepare herself.

Sunny took a bath, dressed herself, ate breakfast then rushed out of the door. She was running to catch  the train's first trip.

She ran fast inside the station and  recklessly bumped others without apologizing to them. "I'm late" was the only thing she can think of.

And as she landed her foot inside the train, she release a deep sigh and a sign of relief for she made it to the first trip and would not be late to her shift in a convinience store. She was earning for her college fee. 

 

Sunny sat at an empty seat and rapidly fish out her mobile phone

 

To: Taengoo ♥

     Ya! Taengoo! I already left for work! See you later! Do your best in stalking! kkkkk~ ^^ 

 

She was about to return her phone inside her pocket when it vibrated

 

Fr: Taengoo ♥

   What?! I'm not stalking him! I was just looking at him! T//T Do your best on your work then     SUNKYU! :P

 

"Aigoo! She really wants war!" She smiled and returned her phone inside her pocket.

 

As the train moved, she saw a large rice field. Her face suddenly became  serious. Her memories from her hometown flashbacked  to her mind. It seems like all those things just happened the other day. The images were still fresh and vivid.

She closed her eyes for a moment then opened it again..

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah.. Will I ever see you again?" 

 

 

 

*

Chapter 1.5 NEXT~ 

So how was it? 

Is it boring? 

Haha! Sorry~ :3