7

Journey With My Happiness

“Oppa.” Bomi ran to Hyunseung along the corridor and hook Hyunseung arm. “Where are you going?” She asked cutely. “I’m going to the café to get some coffee.” Hyunseung yawned. Beast were busy with their concert, almost every single never get any proper sleep.

“You must be very tired. You even have dark circle under your eyes.” Bomi poked Hyunsueng heavy eyesbag. “Yeah, stop playing.” Hyunseung grabbed Bomi hand away from his eyes.

Only when they were having fun walking to the cafe, Hyuna stood here, waiting for her coffee. Looking at them having fun when they had so far grown to talk for weeks.

Afterwards the family concert, they never had the time for one another. 4minute releasing their own album, beast busy with their own world tour concert. Hyuna could see how tired Hyunseung was but having her young man having so much affinity with someone else, having fun together wasn’t up to Hyuna liking.

Hyuna wanted to declare to the world that Hyunseung belong to her, but she knew well, too well that she couldn’t. Hyunseung got more light, having more fame than in the yesteryear. After troublemaker debut, Hyunseung gained more attention. From fans to photoshoot to musical, everything he had gained. Not only that, more female idol claimed that Hyunseung was their ideal type.

Hyuna closed her eyes, inwardly sighed. No matter how much to her dismay, she knew she needed to endure for in course, to maintain what they had been working hard for. Hyuna knew how many anti she had, and she just doesn’t want Hyunseung to hit the bottom because of her.

“Oh, Hyu….” Hyunseung was fully awake when he saw Hyuna but the way Hyuna looks at him, he just went speechless. Without exchange any words, Hyuna just walked pass them with her drinks on her hand. When he wanted to run to Hyuna, Bomi hands had stopped him.

“Oppa, what happen to unnie?” Bomi asked confusedly. Hyuna never cold to anyone no matter how tired she was. But the way Hyuna react, making Hyunseung filled with worries. The cold shoulder that Hyuna gave them, as if they weren’t there. The way Hyuna looks at him, he felt helpless.

Bomi shook Hyunseung’s arm, pulling him out from the daze and back looking at Bomi and shook his head. “I’m not sure.” Bomi just nodded her head.

They went on, ordering their drinks. While Bomi still thinking what to drink, Hyunseung pulled put his phone.

To: Baby H

Anything happens to you? Called me and I will be there for you. Loves.

Hyunseung holding his phone, waiting for Hyuna to reply. But then again, Hyuna never reply his text which makes Hyunseung anxious. What actually happened to Hyuna? Was it about 4minute and Beast? Something happens to 4minute? Or she was plainly tired? Question after question, at that very minute, he simply wanted to run to Hyuna. But what stopped him was the text he received

From: Baby H

Nothing had happened.

He knew, something bothering Hyuna again. Hyunseung never once trust Hyuna when she said nothing. He knew so well that Hyuna was just lying to him. He might not able to help but he could be there and comfort her, staying by her side. Telling Hyuna his presence.

Rather than asking her through this, he knew he had to go to her. But in the meantime, he had to clear up his schedule before going to her.

“Oppa, are you free later?” Bomi asked. They were now heading to Beast’s practice room. “We are going to dinner later with Beast oppa.” Hyunseung stopped. He had been asking Beast to have dinner with G. Na and 4minute but they stated they aren’t free because of the world tour concert, and now what? A-pink asked, and they are free?

Anger increased. He stomped into Beast’s practice, with a loud slam that caused Bomi jumped. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?” This was the first time ever Hyunseung lost his temper.

“Wh.. What happened?” Yoseob asked, having the rest stopped whatever they were doing. “You guys are free for A-pink and not for 4minute and G.Na noona? Do you guys even notice the tension between us and 4minute? Have you guys forgotten who are they? Or they are now plainly stranger to you guys?” Hyunseung couldn’t control, but blunted out everything that had been troubling him.

The room filled with silence. Hyunseung sighed.

“Hyung, you want to know why you and Jihyun couldn’t last?” Hyunseung turned his attention to Doojoon. “Because you longer the Doojoon to Jihyun anymore. The Doojoon that's always there for her, calling her, texting her even just a greeting are no longer there.” Doojoon looked down.

“And you, why aren’t Sohyun calling you, asking you for movies?” Hyunseung turned to Dongwoon. “Because all your time have given to someone else instead paying attention to Sohyun.”

“You the closer to Gayoon and what now, when was your last time talking?” Now was Yoseob. “You guys are just label mate or even better, stranger to one anther.”

“When was your last concern to 4minute? When was your last conversation with 4minute? When was your last dinner with 4minute?” Hyunseung asked, throwing questions to Beast.  

“Before A-pink came into the picture, 4minute are our priorities, hanging out with them despite being ing busy. And now what? You guys are busy for 4minute and G.Na and free for A-pink.“ Hyunseung pushed Bomi hands away from him. “You know what, you guys not only losing a group of friends, but a family. Excuses after excuses, and I ing tired to pull you guys back in term with them anymore.” Hyunseung breath in deep.

“I’m sorry, I’m only free for 4minute and G.Na and busy for you and A-pink.” Hyunseung said to Bomi, leaving the room.

  

 

 

Author Note

Double updates… What you guys think? I think I will keep this go on but I might end this earlier. If you guys have read my other stories, you might find this different from what I did with my other stories. I’m sorry, but I’m just stuck not very sure how I should slow down for what's happening. But even so, I hope you guys will see this story plot making sense.

18072014