6

Journey With My Happiness

Due to their family concert, 4minute and Beast got together again. But the interaction between Beast and 4minute got lessen. However, 4minute and Btob were having fun together, teasing one another, jumping around together. The only interaction between Beast and 4minute were Hyuna and Hyunseung.

Hyunseung would joined 4minute and Btob, having some small talk together or even tag along to have dinner. Sometime G.NA would ask Beast to come along. And knowing G.NA temper, they rather nodded their head than saying no to her. They will die without knowing the reason.

At first they thought that this family concert could get these two groups back together, but still, it's just making obvious for others. Hyuna made so much effort trying to talk to Beast, but they just gave her little action and ignored her again. Especially in one of the concert, when Hyuna walking around the stage, making close to either ace, but they would get walked off from her.

Dozens of fans thought that Hyuna and Junhyung had some spark, especially Hyuna was following Junhyung around the stage, earning attention from Junhyung. But actually, Hyuna thought that Junhyung might be the easier out of everyone as they were very close when they having a collaboration together. But Junhyung just ignored her, having more fans doubt about their relationship when Junhyung and Hara were an item.

Hyuna remembered how the time when they were close together, sharing almost everything. They work hard together for Hyuna debut stage. They became best friends that were so obvious to everyone. She could clearly remember how Junhyung taught her about writing lyrics, staying late together just for her. But everything but had just expired and disappeared into the fragile breeze. What leftover has been just memories.  

“Hey.” Having the cold surface touching her cheek, Hyuna turned her head. “Here, your favorite.” Hyunseung passed Hyuna her favorite beverage from Starbucks.

“What’s troubling you again?” Hyunseung asked. Because of troublemaker, everyone in the square block building and Idol thought that Hyuna and Hyunseung got along and became a great and close friend without a question. Maybe they did at first, but after clarifying from the both of them and the president, they just accept it. And they didn’t have much skinship, but just caring for one another, making everyone believe that their relationship has been just simple.

Hyuna shook her head, playing the straw instead. “How’s Jihyun?” Hyunseung knew what Hyuna was thinking without her saying anything. What could bothering so much than the tension between 4minute and Beast.

“Still coping, I think.” Hyuna sighed again. “Don’t get too upset. They will come around.”Hyuna nodded her head. But she wanted to fix the tension between Beast and 4minute but the crack was just too wide apart that she just didn’t know how and what to do. Of course, Hyunseung did put in some effort, but Beast just shrugged it off when he mentions 4minute, not even showing any less concern about 4minute.

He remembers once, about 4minute got into a car accident and told them about it when he wanted to rush down to Hyuna. But all he received were disappointed. They just replied as if 4minute aren’t related to them, a stranger. Though he did catch the expression change from Doojoon, but he never moved an inch.

How could their relationship change just a snap? They knew each other before debut. They work hard together to have what they had now. They were pillars for one another. They were friends for god sake. How could time change everything between them. Sometime Hyunseung had an urge to just grab Beasts’ head and knock hard towards the wall. How could they be so oblivious? What change them? What had broken their relationship, their caring, their concern for one another?

From the corner of the room, Beast was sitting one corner, 4minute and Btob were sitting in another corner.

G.Na came in, looking at the group, shaking her head. Instead of joining either them, she sat beside Hyuna with Hyunseung. G.Na knew the tension she tried whatever she could to pull them together but nothing works.

Looking at Hyuna being sad, as a unnie to her, she felt sad too. G.Na patted Hyuna’s head. “Don’t be too sad. You tried your best and did whatever you could.” G.Na turned, looking at the groups. “Just let the time do her work, healing whatever that could be healed.” G.Na grabbed Hyuna’s hand and smile to her.

Not only Hyunseung and Hyuna, G.Na did catch Doojoon had been looking at Jihyun. But he just sat there, looking at her without making any move. And lately, Jihyun had been spending time on her phone, texting someone, making her smile. As they knew, Jihyun got very close with Super Junior Donghae, especially after the incident of “Beatles Code 2”.

“Is Jihyun and Donghae dating?” G.Na asked. Hyuna shook her head. “I asked unnie, she told me that Donghae oppa and her are just friend. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“But looking at Jihyun, smiling into her phone. Having her phone on hand like every time I saw her.” G.Na doubted. They knew how Jihyun couldn’t live without her phone, but never were like that.

“But I think this might be the best for Jihyun and letting that idiot realize his mistake” Hyunseung said, having both girls looking at him. “At least let that idiot knew what he’s doing was just plainly stupid.” Hyunseung smirked, having his direction at Doojoon. He was frowning.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Wow, finally. I’m stuck, to be frank. I just don’t know how to continue and I thought maybe I should change the whole plot, but still having Hyunseung and Hyuna fanfic. But then again, if I do that, you guys might not be very happy. So I really try all my best to have this chapter out. I’m sorry if this chapter boring you. But if you guys approve of letting me changing the whole plot, I will do as every of you hope for. Total different plot and I even have the title, “48hours” and this going to be a plot, not too long but not too short too.

I created a poll for everyone, I will decide base on everyone decision.

18072014