4

Journey With My Happiness

Hyuna and Hyunseung have their eyes wide opened. The choreography for their debut song “Troublemaker” was way too much for them to handle. “Am I going to touch her like that?” Hyunseung thought while looking at Hyuna but instantly turned away when Hyuna looked at him blushing. “Is this a joke?” Hyuna thought with her cheek blushing. Though they have been dating quite some time but never this intimate, the most was lips to lips. “Fortunately, she was wearing long sweatpants instead those short-shorts.” Hyunseung thought with his eyes looking away from her red cheek.

Both the dancer laughed when they saw how Hyuna and Hyunseung being all shy especially Hyuna when she was bright red on her cheek. The female dancer was closer to Hyuna but not to Hyunseung as BEAST choreography was mostly done by Prefix. She knew that though Hyuna has a y image on stage but she was childlike off stage and she knew that Hyuna going to be all shy when Hyuna saw the dance move. “Unnie, are you kidding me.” Hyuna whined. “No, I’m not. I know the dance moves are too proactive for you but this is the dance move that you need to learn.” She chuckled. “B—but….” Hyuna looking all shy and this earned laughing from everyone in the room. “No more but. Come, let’s get into the dance.” She pulled Hyuna to the center of the hall instead of waiting for Hyuna whining nonstop when Hyuna was puffing her cheek. Hyunseung was smiling in his heart when he saw how Hyuna whining and her being all cute.

Hours after hours, their awkwardness was still there. Hyunseung was too shy to touch Hyuna when Hyuna was trying not to be too nervous when Hyunseung touching her. “OK, stop. You guys need to be more comfortable than being all awkward. Hyunseung-ssi, Hyuna not some germ with blister on it and Hyuna-ah, Hyunseung-ssi is not a wolf, he wouldn’t eat you.” The male instructor was laughing with the description of how the female instructor said. “I think they weren’t close to each other” The male instructor said. “Or should I ask Junhyung here?” The female instructor asked. “Unnie~~~~.” Hyuna whined. “Why must you bring Junhyung oppa up?” Hyuna continued. “Well, you are more comfortable with him. Both of you could just touch one another without any awkwardness.” She shrugged her shoulder but Hyunseung started to get all jealous of what he just heard.

“Let’s start again.” Hyunseung said and pulled Hyuna to the center. He was fuming about what he just heard. “I can be better than Junhyung. I’m her boyfriend.” Hyunseung thought. Once the song was down, Hyunseung could touch Hyuna without any awkwardness but well, not for Hyuna. “Hyuna-ah, you see how Hyunseung-ssi could get the step and moves correctly. Can’t you be less tense up?” The female instructor said. “Can both of you give us some time?” Hyunseung requested. “Let’s have 30minutes break.” Both instructors left Hyunseung and Hyuna behind.

“Oppa, mianhae.” Hyuna held her down feeling guilty. Hyunseung hugged Hyuna closed to him. “Why are you apologising to me?” Hyuna hugged Hyunseung back with her arm around his waist. She loves to be in his arm, she always felt protected when Hyunseung hugged her. Instead answering Hyunseung question, Hyuna buried herself in Hyunseung arm. Playfully, Hyunseung moved his hand down to Hyuna .  Hyuna held her head up looking at Hyunseung. “Oppa, where do you think your hand putting on?” Hyunseung chuckled. “I’m testing whether my baby will be all jumpy by her boyfriend touching her like that.” Hyuna playfully punched Hyunseung back and buried herself back to Hyunseung chest, blushing hard. “Aigo, my baby is just too cute” Hyunseung kissed Hyuna head.

“Come on; let’s get the dance moves right before your unnie started to say something to make me all jealous again.” Hyuna has a confused face looking at Hyunseung. Being all cute again, Hyunseung steal a kiss on Hyuna lips. “Stop being all cute before I start kisses you all over again.” Hyuna blushed but she felt happiness in her.

All the awkwardness between Hyuna and Hyunseung were all gone. Hyunseung could just touched Hyuna without being all shy and Hyuna started to lesser the tenses when Hyunseung touching her. Once awhile, Hyunseung will be all playful and kissed Hyuna but still continued with the dance moves. Hyuna just couldn’t contain her smile when Hyunseung being all playful. This is the Hyunseung when they were together. He could be all playful with her and make her smile forever.

“Looks like these 30 minutes were a great break.” The female instructor said when both instructors were standing in the doorframe looking at Hyuna and Hyunseung. Only once both Hyuna and Hyunseung heard the voice, they tore themselves apart and being all awkward AGAIN.

Next few hours, the instructors did the correction of their dance moves though Hyuna still a bit jumpy with the skin ship but still way better than in the morning. “OK, that’s all for today.” The male instructor clapped his hand to end all the practices. The female instructor stood in front of Hyuna and Hyunseung with frowning expression. “Unnie?” Hyuna tilted her head. She pulled Hyuna to Hyunseung and grabbed Hyuna hand to wrap around Hyunseung neck and pulled Hyunseung arm to wrap around Hyuna waist. “Don’t even think about moving.” She demanded. “Hyuna-ah, wrap your leg around Hyunseung waist” She instructed but Hyuna not moving. However Hyuna instantly gasped and did what was instructed when she saw the expression of her unnie.

Hyunseung was trying to contain himself when Hyuna was right in front of him. He turned his head away when Hyuna trying to stay in position and grabbed Hyunseung closer to her. “OMFG” Hyunseung thought and he held Hyuna tight to himself with one arm around her waist and one arm around her back. “OK. Good.” Finally the instructor said something after not knowing how long. “This going to be one of the moves” She said. “Oh, Hyuna-ah, you can come down already or Hyunseung-ssi, do you want to stay in that position longer?” She said playfully with her brow raised. Hyuna instantly jumped down and moved away from Hyunseung with her cheek bright red. “Unnie~~~” Hyuna whined hopelessly. Hyunseung was however quiet still in dazed. “Stop making fun of them” The male instructor laughed.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

A short update from me and sorry for being late. Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter and remember to comment to show your support to me. Thank you once again.  

O(≧▽≦)O