3

Journey With My Happiness

“I had decided who to be in this unit.” Mr Hong said looking at his watch. “They should be here any minutes.” Just after he finished his sentence, someone knocked the door. Pushing the door, walking in was Hyunseung and Hyuna together. “Come and have a sit.” Hyuna and Hyunseung bowed and sat between each other. “I know everyone was wondering why Hyunseung. I decided to go to someone who is unpredictable. So after some decision making, I decided to go for Hyunseung.” Mr Hong continued with the rest nodding their head. A subunit of Hyuna and Hyunseung was really unpredictable. “But the main focus is I want to shine Hyunseung out from Beast. Using Hyuna fame, this shouldn’t be a problem.” Mr Hong continued.

Hyuna and Hyunseung left the meeting to the meet their producer of their album. Their name had yet decided and song selection that suit both of them. “Annyeonghaseyo” Both said in unison after they knocked on the door. “Oh. So they decided to go for Hyuna and Hyunseung.” Rado said after looking at them. Other than Rado, there was also Shinsadong Tiger.

Hyuna and Hyunseung sat quite far away from each other which made Tiger look at them weirdly. “Why are both sitting so far away from each other?” Rado looked at both of them chuckled. “I think they are not familiar with each other that why they’re shy to one another.” Rado said. “You guys need to build the relationship if not you guys might be very awkward with one another on stage” Tiger suggested. Looking at one each other blankly, back to Tiger. “Why?” Both asked in unison. “Does both of you know what was the concept of this duo?” Both shook their head. By right they should, but both weren’t focusing on the document that had given to them as they are just too excited to able to perform together.

“This sub-unit is going for y and bold concept that there are no other entertainment dares going that extreme. If both are going to behave like how you guys now, both might not able to distribute the power. I advise that both should start to know each other and be less awkward than how both behave now.” Tiger pulled Hyuna and Hyunseung up and made them hold their hand and pushed them out of the room. “Go build relationship and helped to think your duo name too.” Tiger shuts the door with Hyuna and Hyunseung stared at the door blinking their eyes. “What exactly happen?” Hyuna and Hyunseung said unison. Hyunseung chuckled. “Let’s go build relationship.” Hyunseung intertwined Hyuna fingers and smiled.

Hyuna and Hyunseung thought of going to beast practice room since no one should be there but they were so wrong. “Hyuna?” Beast called when Hyuna entered the room first followed by Hyunseung. “Why are both of you holding hands?” Doojoon asked, raised a brow looking at them. “B—because….” Hyuna looked down shyly. “Tiger Hyung wanted us to build relationship and made us to hold hands to be less awkward.” Hyunseung answered and pulled Hyuna to where the beast at. “Why is that” “Hyuna and I will be duet in a sub-unit” “WHY? WHY NOT ME?” Yoseob screamed. “I want to have collaboration with Hyuna too.” Yoseob continued. “Because you are not her boyfriend.” Hyunseug muttered.

“What’s the concept of this sub-unit?” Doojoon asked with Beast surrounding Hyuna and Hyunseung. “y and bold.” Hyunseung replied. “And what’s the name of this sub-unit.” Yoseob asked. “They have yet to decide. And Tiger hyung asked us to think about that too.” The beast nodded their head. “Is this a presage of this concept going to create trouble?” Junhyung asked, sipping his coke. Both Hyuna and Hyunseung looked at Junhyung instantly. “Repeat what you just said.” Hyunseung asked. Junhyung raised a brow, “Is this a presage of this concept going to create trouble?” “I know what’s the name of this sub-unit going to be.” Hyuna and Hyunseung said unison. “Troublemaker.” “Omo. Thanks Junhyung / oppa. You are the best.” Hyunseung and Hyuna holding hand ran out of the room leaving the Beast. “What just happen?” Yoseob asked blinking his eyes.

“Hyung” “Oppa.” Hyuna and Hyunseung ran into the production room. “Our sub-unit name going to be ‘Troublemaker’.” Hyuna and Hyunseung said accord. “Who came up with the name?” Tiger asked, with Rado agreed with the name. “Junhyung/Junhyung oppa.” Hyuna and Hyunseung smiled. “Look like their relationships are building well.” Tiger said when he saw them holding hand. Both Hyuna and Hynseung didn’t understand what Tiger was saying until they saw their hand still holding tight together. “Omo.” Hyunseung and Hyuna instantly let go of their hand. “YAH. I never allowed both of you let got that hand.” Tiger said with Rado laughing. Hyunseung and Hyuna held their hand back blushing. “Isn’t they too cute to be a troublemaker?” Rado chuckled.

 

 

 

Author Note

Sorry if this is too short. I just wanted to update one cute and fluff chapter for troublemaker as this whole morning, I had been reading sad chapter about Hyuna and Hyunseung which made me moody.

Have you guys watched 131108 Trouble Maker full cut - Boom's Young Street Radio? If you are not, then you should watch it. Hyunseung just kept looking at Hyuna time to time. Both of them look so cute together. Haha. And congratulation to their 7th wins. I’m patiently waiting for their limited edition to arrive at my house. I’m so excited.

O(≧▽≦)O