1

Journey With My Happiness

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I’m now standing in front of the girl I had love one year ago. Yeah. I know, it’s long. I thought this feeling was just a crush and soon will be disappearing but however when time goes by, I discovered that I love her more than a crush. She was so perfect to me, her charm had captivated me so much.

I’m very nervous now but I need to be brave in front of her. Looking at her, her eyes, it’s just so perfect. I think I'm going to faint soon, and I mean it, real soon. I feel like her eyes can discharge electricity. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. My eyes instantly wide open, a soft and sweet lips touch my lips. As a reflection my arm encircles around her waist and pulled her closer to me closing my eyes to feel her lips. Her lips are just like sweet candy, so sweet and soft.

Opening my eyes when she pulled away, but my arm is still around her waist in case her running away. None of the Beast or 4minute knew about the friendship between Hyuna and I. We don’t speak much to each other when there’s others around. Not that we are hiding something but because I’m always shy around her, and I tend to try to stay away from her. But when we were alone, we talk about everything, anything. I know her just a piece of blank paper. On stage she might be all y and confident but when she’s off mood of Kim HyunA the y idol, she’s more a shy and cute little thing. But whether on stage or off stage, she’s still Kim Hyuna, the one I actually love.

Her head was now hanging low, and I can tell you, she’s blushing and very shy now. She’s just too cute to handle sometimes. I broke a smile hugging her close to me. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She moved her head and placed her chins on my chest looking at me, all smiling and happy. Moving down, I captured the lips again. “I love you.”

It had been one year since we started our secret relationship and me loving her for two years and still loving her. Even we are all lovey dovey but none of the Beast and 4minute know this. I think it’s very difficult to actually discover this when we don’t talk to each other when others were around us. Nothing changes much between me and Hyuna. We keep this as a secret and I think it’s still working well when I like how our relationship. Well, actually if allowed, I wanted to announce this the world that Kim Hyuna belong to me, Jang Hyunseung. But to keep Hyuna safe we need to keep this away from everyone. Her image created lots of antis and this sadden her a lot which really saddens me a lot too. But there’s still tons of people love Hyuna and the numbers of fans are still growing.

Sometime I’m jealous because Hyuna actually very popular among the male artists that even most of the Beast members were a fanboy of hers. My jealous grew when I got to know that Junhyung said that he like Hyuna more than a Labelmate and decided to confess to her. Their relationship grew because of the collaboration of Hyuna single ‘Change’ and many fans started to ship them as an item. But I’m relieved when Hyuna rejected him saying that she already has someone she love, which is me, Jang Hyunseung.

Tomorrow is our one year anniversary and my two year's crush for her. But because she’s very busy of her comeback ‘Bubble Pop’ that we have to celebrate one day early. I had been creaking my brain about how to celebrate our first anniversary. We can’t date how couples should be when you know, both Hyuna and I are idols especially Huyuna has been becoming more and more well known recently. And end up my only place to think of being the rooftop of cube entertainment, our hangout spot, the spot that I first talk to her and fell in love, the spot that I had confessed to her and also the spot that our relationship begins. Aish, I shouldn’t talk to you now, I’m busy with my planning, talk to you later. Bye.

The other side of Cube Entertainment

“I love this concept. Risky but without risk we wouldn’t have high returns.” CEO of Cube Entertainment, Hong Seung-sung said. They are now having a meeting with the project team and the marketing team. “Have the team decide who to be in this duo?” “Sorry, we have not. We’re asking your opinion for this. We need two artists that are daring to willing to take this.” The project team in charge said. “I have one in mind.” Mr Hong said and everyone knew who he was thinking, Kim Hyuna, currently wide known y idol. “With whom she will be in this duo?” Mr Hong continued. “Let me think about this. It’s late and I think everyone is tired to function. Let’s just end here and tomorrow we’ll further discuss about this.” Mr Hong said with everyone bowed and left the room leaving Mr Hong behind. “Who should be perfect for this concept?” Mr Hong said.

Back to Cube Entertainment Rooftop

“This is perfect. Looking at my phone, 2350. Hyuna should be here any minute, I better be quick.” Hyunseung cleaned up the unnecessary item and  keep it aside and when out of the rooftop standing outside the door waiting for Hyuna to arrive.

“2355. Aish. Where are you” Hyunseung pacing around looking at his phone every second, every minute. “Oppa!” Hyuna shouted when she at the stairway. “Sorry, I’m late.” Hyuna breathless from running fast with her wearing heels. “Be careful.” Hyunseung shouted when he saw Hyuna almost fall off from the stair when grabbed Hyuna wrist on time. “Are you OK? Don’t run if you’re wearing heels. Do you know danger for you to wear heels and running about?” Hyunseung raised his voice a bit louder “I’m Ok, oppa. Mianhae.” Hyuna held her head lower. Breath in and out, calming himself because of his worried. “Mianhae. I shouldn’t raise my voice.” Hyuna shook her head and smiled to Hyunseung. Hyunseung kissed Hyuna lips. “Are you ready for our first anniversary celebration?” Hyunseung asked with Hyuna nodded her head. “Nae.’ Hyunseung covered Hyuna eyes. “Don’t peek and I will lead you along.” Hyuna nodded her head even thought this is scary for her not able to see anything but she believe Hyunseung. “Are you ready?” Hyunseung whisper in Hyuna ears with her head nodded. “Happy one year anniversary.” Hyuseung pulled his hand away from Hyuna eyes

Hyunseung used wine corks with tea candle on top of each wine corks to decorate the floor filled with stars but there’s one very special looking star. “This is a shooting star. A star that will fulfil my wish one day. A wish that I want our journey to be always. A journey that I could hold your hand and walk down with. A journey with my happiness. Kim Hyuna, I love you. I love you more than this word can describe. The first time I saw you here, I have fallen for you. It had been 2 years and this feeling are still strong and will be even stronger.” Hyunseung back hugged Hyuna pulling her to himself.

Hyuna turned around with her arm around Hyunseung neck and his on her waist. “Thank you. Thank you for loving me for so long. Thank you for letting me live in your heart for so long. Thank you for accepting me as me. Thank you for everything.” Hyunseung kissed Hyuna lips soft and gentle. “I should be the one to thank you for accepting me to move into your heart and let me love you.” Hyunseung smiled

 “I’m sorry I can’t bring you out for dinner.” They were now sitting on the floor hugging each other with the stars surrounding them. “Don’t be sorry. I’m very content with this. Having you beside me with you hugging me like this. I’m more than satisfied.”Hyunseung hugged Hyuna even closer to him sniffling the scent of her. “Ohya.  I have not given you what I wanted to give you.” Hyuna stood up from Hyunseung lap but earned a pouted from him. “This.” Hyuna came back with a necklace and a ring hanging on it. “I engraved the words myself.” Hyunseung took the necklace and the ring engraved with ‘Journey With My Happiness’. Hyunseung pulled Hyuna wrist and she immediately falls onto his lap and capture her lips not soft and gentle but passion and filled with love kiss. Hyuna was caught off guard but still give in to Hyunseung when her arm moved to his neck and his arm around her waist to have zero space in-between them.

“What are you two doing?”

 

 

 

Author Note

An introduction of Hyuna and Hyunseung lovey dovey scene. Hope you guys will love how the story flow. Thanks to their new comeback album that I have the mood of them together. I really in love the whole album that I have kept repeating the song since yesterday. See you guys in the next chapter. Bye! ヾ(◜▿‾ 三 ‾▿◝)ノ