Meet... SNSD!!!

Our relationship

Jonghyun POV 

Finally, it's lunch time and I turned to Jessica but she looked at me with cold eyes. She looked like she was going to kill me.... What's wrong with her? I thought to myself. Eveybody's busy packing their stuff ready to rush to the cafeteria. Jessica was packing fast and powerful, then in 5 seconds, she stomped out of the classroom. I wanted to ask her what's wrong so I packed everything as fast as I can and ran after her. After a couple of minutes of running, I finally caught up with her. I ran in front of her blocking her way.

Finally, catching my breath, I asked sincerely,"What's wrong Jessica? Why are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" 

Jessica didn't answer my question, instead she ran away to the opposite side of the cafeteria. She looked pained when I asked her thoses questions. Where is she going? I thought as I ran after her, again. Dude, for a petite girl like her, she runs how Onew did when Minho stole his chicken platter and ran so fast he bumped into Mrs. Kim. He pretty much lost his dignity that day. Anyway, that's how fast Jessica ran. Catch my drift?

Jessica POV

Aishh I'm running out of my breath, and Jonghyun is still chasing me. Today is just full of my "Hidden Athletic talent," isn't it? Well, he can't find me there. I ran up the staircase using as mush energy as possible. I was panting so hard, after a few more moments, I pushed open the door that leads to the roof. I slide down the wall, still panting, sweat was running down my cheeks.

​Flashback

​​​​As I was laughing my head off with Jonghyun, realization hit me. Did I just get myself into detention? I decided that it was best if I try to avoid him..... Maybe I'll just pack my stuff.... and GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! I felt the adrenaline going throughout my body, but that didn't last long. I slowed down cause I remembered I had to meet up with the girls. Bad decision made... he caught up to me....

"What's wrong Jessica? Why are yo mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" he said. Just keep running...

​End of flashback

Just then, the door opened. Uh oh... don't tell me that he chased me all the way up here.

I turned my head slowly, afraid to see who it is. Guess who it was... it was Jonghyun...

Jonghyun POV

I saw her running up the staircase, I heard the door that leads to the roof swang open. I bet she went up to the roof. I smirked confidently. I ran up to the door and pushed it open. I looked around and saw that she was sitting on the floor right beside me, she had a couple of hairs sticking to the wall above her head.

I see Jessica still panting hard from her run. I sat down next to her, "Hey, I... Why are you mad at me?" I asked.

She sighed, "Why are you so stubborn? Why do you even care?"

"Well, I just want to ask you why are you so mad at me." I said.

She rolled her eyes and said quietly,"I... I just... I had never been to detention before... and... I'm just mad and worried... My parents could get mad at me... and.... and..." she stuttered as a tear drop rolled down her cheek.

"Sorry... but it's not that bad. Everyone makes mistakes! I bet your parents will understand. You can just think of it as hanging out with me! Cause I'm so awesome, I make a gloomy room instantly become bright just by walking in!" said cheerfully.

She chuckled, "Yah! Who would ever want to hang out in that boring detention!"

I was so glad that she's talking to me again, so I decided to.....

"Buing buing!" I said as I do my best aegyo.

"HAHAHA!!!" She laughed out loud. I sighed in relief.

"So... are you still mad at me?" I asked with my puppy eyes.

She shook her head still laughing.

"YAY!!! Jessica's not mad at me anymore!!!" I yelled out loud.

"Yah! You want us to get in trouble? Be quiet!" She said while slapping my arm.

"Ouch! You slap hard~~~" I pretended to be hurt while giving her my puppy eyes.

"Tch! Don't be disgusting. Anyways, let's go to lunch now! I'm so hungry! Oh and by the way, I want to show you my friends!" She said. I had no choice but to follow her to the cafeteria...

At cafeteria

Jonghyun POV

Jessica ran to a bunch of girls and I ran after her. Boy, I'm getting so much excercise today. Like I said, she runs fast.

"Hey! I'm here!" She said to the girls.

"Yah! Jessica! What took you so long?"  a girl with the words "Dancing Queen" asked.

"Uhh... um.. nothing... I had more work to do..." Jessica stuttered.

"Really? It doesn't seem like it~" the same girl asked.

Just then, I finally caught up with Jessica, "You ran so-" I got caught off.

"Who is this?" The leader of the group asked Jessica protectively.

"Oh! He's my partner! You know, the new one." Jessica said.

The girls nodded, "So.... Are you gonna introduce him to us?" A girl with black hair said with a necklace with black pearls on it. She would be perfect with Minho...

"Uhh.. Yeah! He's Jonghyun."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jonghyun inmida." I said as I bowed my head respectively.

They smiled at me, "No need to use formality." The leader said.

"She's Taeyeon." Jessica whispered.

"Ah! Okay! Taeyeon." I said.

"And she's Yuri, that's Hyoyeon, that's Yoona, that's Tiffany, Maknae Seohyun, and that's Sunny." She said as she points to each one.

I nodded while trying to remember the names.

"Sica~~~ Is he... you know..." Sunny said as she poke Jessica's arm with those eyes.

"Yah! What are you talking about? We're just partners." Jessica said.

"Ah~~~ Really? Well, is that why you were late?" Sunny said.

"Aishh! You're making me crazy! Anyways, today I got detention, so I can't meet up with you guys today." She said.

"Wae!? What did you do?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ask him." She said as she point her finger toward me.

"Uh... uh... well, we.. I mean... I passed her a note during class... so... we had a conversation... and we got... busted..." I said.

"Oh well, that's okay. Then we'll leave without you today. Okay? Be careful." Taeyeon said.

Jessica nodded.

After that, we finally sat down. We chatted for a few minutes, and me and Jessica are off to detention....

_________________________________________________________________________

Yay!!!! My Co- Author, JoyceLinSSJS, wrote this one for me because I don't have enough time to write this chapter. I give most of the credit to her. I gave her the ideas, and she wrote them out and added details. Thank you so much Dongsaeng! Anyway, did you guys hear about what happened to Jessica? When they were coming back to Korea from Hong Kong, and when they were at the airport, a security guard thought she as a fan,( at least I hope he though she was a fan) and tackled her. She hit her head on the railing really hard and soon passed out. Snsd's manager had to carry her to the plane. Please pray that she's okay. The security dude is blind. This happened last night. 

Thank you so much for sticking with me and reading my story! ^_^ Jessica..... FIGHTING!