Umm.... Hello

Our relationship

Author's View

Once Jessica found Mrs. Kim, she was busy talking to one of her classmates.

"-your new partner will be- oh, here she is," Mrs. Kim said as Jessica ran up to her.

"Oh, there you are Jessica. You were probably about to ask who your new partner will be, correct? Well here he is. You and Jonhyun know each other, right?"

A few moments passed after Mrs. Kim said that because they were staring at each other.

"Yes, we know eah other, but we haven't really said anything to each other besides, saying excuse me," Jonghyun stated.

"Well, starting tomorrow, you two will be partners for the rest of the school year. I hope you will get along nicely. Both of you will be doing everything except test. Now, if you guys have problems, please tell me, I'll make arrangements for you two to understand each other. Now Jessica, go on ahead beore your mom leaves you. I told Krystal to tell her to wait for you. Jonghyun, I'll walk you to your limos-" Mrs. Kim was interupted by Jonghyun.

"Uh... Okay! Bye Jessica! See you tomorrow!" Jonghyun said dragging Mrs. Kim.

Jonghyun POV

Phew, that was a close one. My seceret almost leaked out of ! Well, at least I'm home. As I came inside, My dog came running after me. Oh yeah, I have a new dog, just not trained yet... That Jessica girl looks pretty cute. I hope we get along. 

"Jjong! You home?" I heard my mom say.

"Just arrived!" I yelled back.

"What took you long?"

I explained the situation of Minho leaving and having to get a new partner.

"Is she cute?" my mom asked.

"Omma! Does it matter how she looks like?" I looked down embarassingly. I can't believe she just asked that

"Yes it does! She might become your girlfriend. Her name sounds American, is she Korean?"

"She is Korean, I think she's American based though, at least that's what the teacher said, but that's just her American name and that's what she's used to being called. I think her Korean name is Jung Soo Yeon? Yeah, that's it!" I said having flashbacks of what just happened.

Flashback

"Bye Minho!" I yelled as he went into his car.

He waved goodbye as his car drove away. He was off to pick his twin sister who was saying her goodbyes to her friends. I ran back inside, trying to find Mrs. Kim. Minho and Sooyoung had to leave because they couldn't afford both going to school. Being the richest kid in the school and the only kid who has a limo, I offered to pay for their tuition, but Minho rejected my offer. There's Mrs. Kim!

"There you are Mrs. Kim! Minho just left, who's going to be my partner from now on?"

"Your partner will be a girl who is an American-based korean and korean name is Jung Soo Yeon. Your partner will be- Oh, here she is."

Wow! My Partner is Jessica? She's really pretty up close. 

End Flash back

 

Those were the only thoughts I remembered, the rest was a blur. I was so shocked of how pretty she really was, that I couldn't remember till Mrs.Kim was about to leak out my secret. Jessica is really pretty though.

"Hey Jjong, you done spacing out? It's dinner time. The servants just finished cooking. Go see if your appa's home." my mom said. 

"Okay," I replied.

I wonder what tomorrow will be like....