Last Day with my Partner

Our relationship

Jessica's POV

The teacher is taking forever to show up, I'm bored, and it's Sooyoung's last day. Aren't I having the best day ever? Hahaha! NO! What  How am I going to survive classes without her! She keeps me amused and I love tutoring her. Her bored expression makes my day. That's not the only thing I'm worried about though. The big question in this whole situation is, "Who's going to be my new partner for the rest of this year?" I hope the answer to that question is with someone I don't mind being with. 

Oh! Here comes Sooyoung!

"Yah Jessica! Why are you daydreaming, when you should be talking to me? It's my last day, and here yesterday you were complaining that it was my last day today," Sooyoung said as I giggled at her aggresive side.

"Okay, let's talk. I'm seriously going to miss you, but I won't spend the whole time moping about you leaving me in a bottomless hole of poop and wonder, that's saved till the end. So, let's spend the whole day with each other. What's up?"

"That's how you start a conversation? Seriously Sica? Really? Your asking what's up? You know what's up, you just said it, but since your asking I'll answer your question. The sky and I'm doing ay'okay," she said as she took my lunch.

"Don't eat a lot of that! I need to eat too! Aish! Why is the teacher taking forever? I'm bored," I said frustratingly. I need something to keep me busy....

All of a sudden, the teacher, Mrs. Kim, came rushing in.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I'm late class! Traffic happened. That's the story of your life once you get a career when your adult. Okay, let's get class over with, shall we? Turn your book to chapter 47. Seung Jo, please begin reading."

____________________________________

At the end of the day...

"Sooyoung! I'm going to miss you so much! Let's keep in touch by hanging out during the weekend sometimes, okay? You be good, and don't steal anybody's lunches.Once you leave I'll go ask the teacher who my assigned partner from now on. Please be careful! Saranghae!" I said fighting some tears.

"Jessie, your being over dramatic! My school is a couple of blocks away. But still, saranghae Jessica! See you later!" Sooyoung said ruffling my hair.

"Bye! Tell Minho I said good luck in a new school."

"Okay!"

Then, I let her say goodbye to the rest of our group. 

 

Author's view

Jessica ran back inside right after she watched Sooyoung go into her car, But what Jessica didn't know, was that another kid in her class was losing his partner today also, and that kid will be her partner, his name is Jonghyun.