New Partner

Our relationship

Jessica POV

"Unnie! Yah, Unnie! Aish! Wake up already. We're going to be late! Don't make me get the cucumber," I heard Krystal say.

I woke just by hearing her say cucumber. I absolutley hate them. 

I stood up and made the coldest possible glare I can make at her, but it turned into a playful glare instead. Don't blame me, she's to cute and lovable to glare at. "You wouldn't dare!"

A confident smile lingered on her lips. "Oh, but I would."

That's it, I thought, she is so going to get what she's asking for!

I started chasing her around the house. As we were running, I intiated, "hidden athletic talent," and caught up to her easily and started wrestling with her. Soon, we were laughing our heads off to the point where ther mom had woken up and told us to shut up. Finally, we were ready and out the door. During our walk to school, I told Krystal about Sooyoung leaving me going to another school and leaving me to Sooyoung's twin's partner, Jonghyun.

Jonghyun,  thought. He has a really nice name. Wow, now that I think about it, it must've been really awkward with us staring at each other yesterday. I wonder what was going across my mind. Omo! He probably thinks I like him now! Aigoo... I should've broken eye contact with him. 

"Just be yourself," a mind in my head said. "You never know what's going to happen..."

"What do you mean?"  I asked myself. But the voice vanished. 

"Unnie, why are you so quiet?" Krystal asked with a concerned look.

I didn't know what to say, so i just blurted something random out. "Huh? I was spacing out in chicken!"

"What? Chicken? Unnie, are you okay?" Whoops. Wrong thing to say. Now I've got her suspicious.

"I don't know. I was just thinking about what will today be like without the shikshin."(Sooyoung)

"At least you won't have anybody stealing your food."

A laughed at that comment. She always points out the postive little thngs about a wonder. "Yeah but now that Sooyoung is gone, that leaves Yoona to my food."

"Unnie, it'll be fine."

"Thank Krys. You always kno-"

"Jessica?" I heard a voice that was extremely close to my right ear.

"AHHH!" Krystal and I screamed in unison.

When I looked to who it was, I saw Jonghyun. Only about 2 inches away from my face. I felt heat rising to my cheeks. I can't be blushing! I decided to break the eye contact, but why is my stomach feel bubbly? I had breakfeast though....

I think Krystal noticed my embarassed state, because in the corner of my eye, I saw her smirk. And it wasn't a cute and sweet one, it was that smile. The smile that I really think makes me annoyed. The mischevious smile. At least Jonghyun seems like he hasn't noticed.

"I'll be going first. Unnie, I better catch up to my friends! I need to copy notes from Sulli. Annyeong!" she said with a hint of teasing, but she wasn't done talking yet. "Jessica, Have fun with your new partner! I'm sure you guys will get along perfectly. Very perfectly. Mwahahaha!" Well, thanks for saying that part in English Krystal. That would've been even more embarassing infront of Jonghyun, but it could've been easier if you didn't say it n the first place.

 

Jonghyun POV

30 minutes before meeting up with Jessica....

"Omma! Where are you and the limo? How am I going to get to school?" I said furiously through my phone.

I heard her sigh heavily. "I already told you the night before, Appa and I are going to America for 2 weeks for a business trip. You are so hard headed you pabo!"

Then, I remebered the talk from last night. Oh yeah. "Then how do I get to school then?".

"Walk! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the meeting, Chow!" I heard her say in Italian for her Goodbye. Aish... That mother of mine. Now I have to walk. As I was walking, I spotted my new partner walking with someone. Maybe I'll sneak up on her. While sneaking up on her, neither her or that someone who had similar features of Jessica, guessing that's Krystal, have noticed me. Okay, 1, 2, 3.

"Jessica?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"AHH!" I heard her and Krystal scream. Boy, did she  sound like a dolphin. Her and her sister, I though I would die. As she was screaming, I realized this wasn't the best way to start a first impresssion. Oh well.

When she turned around, i saw the changes of mixed emotions change drastically on her face. Never in my life have I've seen so many emotions change in 5 seconds. I didn't see the last one though. What was it?

Then, Krystal bid an interesting farewell. I understood the first part, just not the second part. Wait, was she speaking Engrish? Oh Man! I can't understand Engrish, but I wish I did. 

Authors View

As soon as Krystal left, Jessica's pink cheeks left with Krystal. It was really awkward walking with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun decided to break the silence. the silence was making him insane."So... was that your sister?"

"Yes." Jessica said in cold voice, even though she didn't intend it to.

More silence. But the silence was short lived because they were soon to be inside their classroom. They made it over to their seats (that was at corner of the room near the window and also near the trash can) and got ready for class. Finally, Mrs. Kim came in way past the bell, but she still started class. Jonghyun decided to get to know Jessica, so he decided to send a note to her.

"Hey. Are you having fun?" Jonghyun wrote on a piece of paper, crumpled it up, and put it on Jessica's book. She simply picked the paper up, read it, and threw it to to the trash can. When she glanced at Jonghyun, his face was mortified. She stifled a laugh because she was just switching their notes to a small, delicate notebook. She started writing down her response. When she was done, she acted like she was still writing and glanced up to look at Jonghyun. He looked disapointed while following along with Mrs. Kim. Then, she placed the notebook firmly on his lap.

He started reading what she put,"Why? Does it look like I'm havng fun? I'd only be a creep if I was having fun during a boring class." Jessica watched his reaction as he pouted.He suddenly realized that he just asked the most stupidest question ever. Of course she wouldn't be havng fun. Then he started writing down. 

"That's nice. Are you really listening to Mrs. Kim?" He gave the notebook back to her.

She made a duh look at him and started writing down, "You seriously, most positivley, absolutely think I would actually listen to what she's saying. What she's saying has nothing to do with the lesson. She's talking about her boyfriend while putting the notes on the board. Her hands are the ones teaching the lessons. The words from are simply something nobody will really listens to. Listen for 1 minute and you'll literally just lose interest in whatever she's saying." 

She passed the notebook to Jonghyun. He read t while looking up and listened to what Mrs. Kim was saying.

She was continuing one of her stories, "It was really romantic. As we drank Caramel tea, he told me that the caramel tea made him want to hug me! How romantic. I was so flushed by his poetic sayings, it made me want to spend that moment forever!" Jonghyun wondered what was poetic about that, but she continued onward," He really is such a sweet heart! I think God let me meet this french korean because he wanted us to spend the rest of out lives together! We really are made to fit each other. I feel really blessed. I don't think I have send another dime on ths guy. With all my past relationship dissapointments, I bought a cat for each one. Hmm... I think I have about... 16 now? yes. I bet this one will not be a dissapointment. I promise with my soul!" 

She always said that on her past relationships. Each ending with a big fart. From the looks of Jonghyun's face, Jessica decided that he looked moredisturbed that terrified. Jonghyun started writing.

"Okay, I think I have never had so much energy out as much as listening to her. I think I just decided that I would raher die, than ever listening to her stories." He passed the notebook back to Jessica, and watched what she would do. She was on the verge of laughing, which made me happy. So, Jonghyun decided to test her patience to see if she will actually burst out laughing. He started to make a matter-of-factly face and started bobbing his head hard to make it look like she had no idea what he's gone through. She started bursting out laughing which got her a lot of, "Are you crazy?" look from all the students around her which caught Mrs. Kim's attention.

"What are you guys doing?" Mrs. Kim had a really irritated look on her face. "You two have been passing notes?" 

Jessica looked like she was holding in her laughter which made Jonghyun hold in his laughter too. 

"You two..... DETENTION!" End of class, The bell rang, Mrs. Kim left them,and that let them laugh all their joy out.

__________________________________________________________

I made this one longer. It took 3 hours of thinking of what to put. I hope your happy! Just kidding. Here was a little Jongsica moment.