Prologue

Reply 2008
Reply 2008
 
The Shin House, Seoul Korea [July 7th, 2013]
 
Sora started annoyingly at the large, flat screen T.V. in front of her. Despite the darkness of the room, anyone who walked in the room could see the scowl on her face. Damn that Park Chanyeol.It wasn’t that she hated the boy on the screen, he so happened to be best friends with her, but they thing he was doing on the tape that was playing annoyed her. It was her sixteenth birthday, and he and her other friend Kim Minseok, had decided to prank her knowing she hated spiders. 
 
 
Even though it was so long ago since the incident, she still found herself annoyed by it. Chnayeol was known for his pranks and they always seemed to hurt somebody in the end.
 
 
And of course Chanyeol didn’t care about what other people thought about it.
 
 
It has been three years since she seen her friends, leaving out one, and the have all decided to come together at Sora’s new apartment to celebrate her engagement. She didn’t understand why her husband to be just didn’t book a nice restaurant for them to be able to dine in a nicer place than her messy, box covered apartment.  She sighed and ruffled her hair in annoyance.
 
“Sora Shin!”
 
She jumped at the scream and turned to the source. There glaring at her was her best friend Min Sung. “What did you say?”
 
“I said where do you want me to put these?” She said, wiggling the small giraffe’s that she had bought for some sort of nice decor. She started at it for a bit before shrugging, “Aish, you useless . This is your house, why don’t you where to but this?”
 
 
Sora rubbed her  temples and started at Min Sung, “You know i’m not good with decorating, that’s the reason why I called you here early.”
 
 
She sighed and walked out of the room, leaving Sora to smile in victory, falling back on the couch with a sigh. The sound of the door bell ringing made her sigh again, she turned the T.V. and walked over to the door. When she opened it she was greeted by three handsome men, all giving her amused smiles once they saw her face.
 
And now, the party can begin.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Well, this was shorter than I thought. When the story prolongs, they will get longer as the story progresses. Just needed to introduce our drama queen/lead girl. I hope you are excited becuase I know i am!!