#Special Christmas Chapter Part 1

Chaos In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Special Christmas Chapter~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Alice POV*

I walked down the snowy path towards Jinju's cafe with a big paper bag. Christmas was approaching and the shops are filled with people. Too many people for me but it seems like no one wants to go home for the holidays. I guess I'm one of them too. It's not like I don't want to spend Christmas with my family but the boys caused trouble in class and I have to tutor them during the holidays. Fun. I sighed and pushed the door open. 

I stood on by the entrance, shocked at the decoration. It was too much of a Christmas decoration. I slowly walked towards the counter where a very happy Minju was smiling at the counter with absolutely no reason at all. Any bigger and he could resemble the Grinch. I was getting even more freaked out when he slowly turned his head towards my direction with a bigger smile. 

'Ahhh Alice..' He said sweetly and slowly. I suddenly backed up a bit. 'Woah... hey there Minju Oppa, ermm is Jinju by any chance in the kitchen?' I asked cautiously. His smile never dropped when he told me to go and check. Creepy like what's up with that guy? I walked into the kitchen and everyone was running around. 

I walked towards the pastry kitchen and saw Jinju decorating 30 ginger bread houses. I walked towards her and was amazed at her skills. 'Uwaa, daebak your skills have improved a lot' I said and Jinju didn't even smile but groaned when one of the staff broke a roof of the ginger bread house. 'Aish! Look what you did! Go and make another one!' She shouted and the staff immediately started making a new one. 

Jinju was about to throw it away but I stopped her. 'Ani, I'll eat it' I said and she the ginger bread house into my hand. 'Help yourself then' She said and started decorating another ginger bread house. I broke a huge chunk of the gingerbread house. 'What's up with oppa? He looks creepy actually he looks more like Grinch' I asked as I sat on a stool and happily munching on the pastry.

'Eomma called and told us that she canceled the family dinner. So he's been out of it since morning' Jinju explained as she decorated the ginger bread house with white icing. 'He was so excited to go home and she shot him down like that so he's not been himself today' She said and I nodded in understanding. Once Jinju finished icing, she put the piping bag down. 

'Oh how is the class going?' Jinju asked and started to put small candy canes around the house. I groaned and crunched up the piece I was holding. 'Those boys act like a bunch of 9 year olds! Especially Sungyeol he just know the best way to cause childish fights in class' I said angrily and Jinju giggled. 'Ahh well he's a choding. Can't help it if his personality is like that' She said. 

I looked at her blankly. 'Yah! He's the reason why the parents are extending the class. During a holiday season! Ahh I'm about to lose my mind' I said and ran my fingers through my hair. ' I need a holiday' I cried and banged my head on the counter. 'Why did I ended up with this job?' I mumbled.

'Are you done eating? Can you call Hoya and tell him to get my mail for me? I'm waiting for the transfer mail' Jinju asked and I looked up at her in confusion. 'Nope. Wae? He takes mail for you? What is he a postman? Wait.. mbo transfer mail? Who in the world would use mails these days?' I asked and Jinju sighed in annoyance. She put down a sculpting knife and glared at me. 

'He lives nearby and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind doing it for me. As for transfers, I went for an interview with Empire Hotel for an executive pastry chef and the mail is for letter of approval which Minju has to sign' Jinju explained and I sat up straight. 'Isn't that all the way in Gangnam?' I asked and she just nodded as she went back to sculpting a bow tie. 'So you're moving away?' I asked and she shook her head. 

'I could travel by train to work and it's more economical, fast and convenient' She replied and I pouted. What kind of best friend is she telling these things late? I scoffed and got up from my chair. 'Ani, call Hoya yourself. I have to pick up some food for Zico and I since he's coming over' I said as I grabbed my coat off the chair and putting it on. 

'Zico called you late huh?' She said not looking over at me. 'Zico is Zico. If he could take over the world, he would' I said and walked out of the kitchen. I walked up to the counter and relieved to see Minju back. 'Haera, I have some awesome news for you!' He said and I smiled at him. 'What's up?'

'I decided to book a holiday villa at Yong Pyong for Christmas so make sure you invite Yoo Jiae along!' Minju said and I nodded. I don't think I should ask him why he decided to do that but considering his mum won't let him go home, this is probably compensation. 'Alright I'll ask her' I said and said goodbye. 

~At Alice's Apartment~

I opened all the take away lids and placed the cutleries on the coffee table. I walked towards the kitchen and took two glasses with a bottle of Chilsung Cider. I placed everything on the coffee table and sat on the sofa while waiting for Zico to arrive. He is so annoying, how could he call me at the very last minute? I shook my head and some music. It was K Will Love Blossom and I smiled into the song. 

The song was almost over when someone rang the door bell. I got up and immediately opened the door to reveal a happy Zico. I sighed and walked back in. 'Zico, can't you give me 2 hours notice? I just finished my work so I didn't cook anything for you' I said and Zico walked into the living room. When he saw the food, he quickly dived in. 'I thought you said you didn't cook anything?' Zico asked as he took the chopsticks and start eating the tteobokki. 

'I bought them on the way back' I said and watched Zico stuffed his face with tteobokki. 'I am so hungry! Do you know how long I was out on the streets? 3 days! I swear that landlady is acting like my mother!' Zico said and I looked at him. 'Mbo? On the streets? Why didn't you tell me about it?' I asked and he stopped eating midway. He looked away and wouldn't stop his lips. 

'Ahh jinjja...well maybe cause you would tell eomma about it' He mumbled and I sneered at him. 'Wae? Did you do something bad again?' I asked and he squirmed at my tone.

'Dae... I...well the boys and I got caught by the police for vandalism. They put us in an overnight jail and I asked the landlady to bail us out. She came and started cursing at me. She managed to change the lock by the time I got out and I begged her to open the door but she won't let me in' He explained and I used the opportunity to hit his head.

'MBO?! If eomma finds out, you're be locked in a dungeon for a 100 years! What were you thinking?' I scolded and he just bit his lip. 'Mianhae... Can I ask you for a small tiny favor?' Zico asked hesitantly. I sighed knowing he's looking for a place to say. 'Fine you can sleep on the sofa until the ahjumma let you in' I said and he gave me a bright smile. 

'Gomawo! I'll clean the house everyday for you. Can I?' He asked and he made a very sad face to me. 'Aish! Gwenchana just eat your food and clean it up later!' I said and he nodded. 'Luckily I have a nice step-sister' He said as he opened a container of jokbal, japchae,kkimchi,rice and bulgogi. 'Uwaaa, you're so kind for buying this delicious food' Zico said as he ate a piece of jokbal. 'From the sound of voice, you were probably starving so help youself' I said as I the tv and ate my own serving of champong. 

'Hey Haera, I have to spend the christmas with you' Zico said and I diverted my attention from the show to Zico. 'Wae? Appa is holding up that big christmas party. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter