#13 Alice: She's Back

Chaos In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#13 Alice: She's Back

 

'Ah! This coffee shop?' Hoya asked as we stood in front of the door. I nodded and smiled. 'Why did you come across a pretty lady?' I teased and he turned red. Sunggyu who was beside him, pinched Hoya's cheeks. 'Wah! Hoyagie is growing up! Do we know who she is?' He asked and Hoya groaned. 

'Ani let's just go inside kay?' Hoya said and walked in. I turned towards the guys and opened the door. 'Alright boys! Let's get inside and call me Haera or I'll kill you guys in class! Arasso?' I threatened and everyone hesitantly nodded their heads. I smiled and pushed Sungyeol into the door. 

'Aish~ Seonsangnim is such a bully' I heard Woohyun said and I immediately turned my head towards him. He quickly looked away but he got hit by Sunggyu. 'This is why you always get hit by her. Aish~ this boy really know how to piss someone off' He scolded and Woohyun looked annoyed. 'Yah! I know I always piss her off so what are you going to do about it huh? Hit my head 10,000 times? If you want, go ahead grandpa! I'm waiting!' Woohyun shouted and Sunggyu looked surprised. 

I sighed in annoyance and hit Woohyun's head. 'That's enough! Don't you disrespect your elders, Nam Woohyun! I could report this back to your parents. Apologize to Kim Sunggyu!' I ordered and Woohyun looked over at Sunggyu. He sighed and looked irritated. 'Hyung, I'm sorry. I'll buy you food and consider it as an apology gift' He said but Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

'I'm not a beggar you know. Just because I'm a street artist you're looking down on me. You think you can buy me food to make me feel better? Huh?!' Sunggyu said angrily and rolled his eyes at Woohyun. 'Hyung, you're a lawyer.. your dad practically owns the law firm. I'm not sure Woohyun meant it like that' Sungyeol said but Sunggyu glared at him. 

'Mbo? You think my father is kind enough to pay me a lawyer's salary? Oh please, if he could he wouldn't even want to pay for a bowl of rice for his own son. That greedy old man' He mumbled the last part. Myungsoo sighed and slapped Sunggyu's back. 'Hyung, you're aging into a grandpa. How do you expect to get a girlfriend if all you do is mumble things like that. Yah, it's not good for a son to curse the father. Aish~ enough fighting you two. Let's get some food, okay?' He said and lead Sunggyu inside. 

'That crazy grandpagyu. Does he always have to go off like that? He probably grew some grey hair too from all those mumbling' Sungyeol said and I raised my eyebrows at him. 'Why do you call him grandpagyu?' I asked and he laughed at me. 'Seonsangnim, don't you think that he looks like an ahjussi?' He asked and I tilt my head trying to contemplte whether or not he does look like an ahjussi. 

'Ani, he looks cute like a baby hamster to me' I said while smiling and everyone gasped. 'Uwa... daebak you're daebak. So far you're the only one who called him cute' Dongwoo said and I looked at them confused. 'Jinjjayo?' I said and everyone nodded. 'Should we call you ahjumma?' Sungjong said and I glared at him. 'Yah! Do I look like an ahjumma to you?' I said and he hid behind Dongwoo. 

'Ani...' He said and Dongwoo laughed. 'Gwenchana I'm starving let's go eat!' Dongwoo said and pushed everyone inside. All of us walked towards the table that Hoya, Sunggyu and Myungsoo was sitting at. I sat next to Sunggyu and smiled at him. 'Alright I'll only pay for Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sungjong so the rest please pay your own food' I said. 

I saw Minju walking towards my table. 'Ah Haera! What's this are you having a date with 7 guys? Uwa you really are daebak. Dating with 7 guys at once. If I was you, I'll take the most handsome one and run off already' Minju joked and I rolled my eyes at him. 'Always the joker. These are my students at the Academy. Oh by the way, where is Clara?' I asked and he smiled. 'Busy in pastry. We had a huge order today from MBC and KBS so she's working hard with the team. Want me to call her out?' He asked and I nodded while smiling. 

Minju scanned the table but stopped at Hoya. 'Oh, it's you! Where have you been, I haven't seen you in awhile' Minju asked Hoya. Hoya smiled nervously and laughed. 'Hyungnim, I've been busy at the studio so I never had the chance to drop by' He explained and everyone on the table turned to Hoya. 'Uwa you always eat here? Is the food good?' Woohyun asked and I hit his head. 

'Yah! He's like a brother to me and you dare to challenge his skills? Do you want to die?' I said and he bowed his head. 'Mianhamida...' He grumbled and turned away from me. I rolled my eyes at him. 'Hyunim, give me 3 of your special dish' I said and he smiled at me. 'Make it 8 since I'm pretty sure we all want to taste it' Sungyeol said and Minju nodded. 'Alright, I'll call out Jinju for you then' He said and left.

'Yah, when Clara comes out you better call me Haera. Arasso? Or else I'll fail you guys' I threatened and everyone groaned. 'How many times do you want to repeat that? I can literally feel my ears bleeding' Woohyun said and I was about to hit his head but Sunggyu stopped me. 'Haera, I think it's best if you stop hitting his head. He needs to use it' Sunggyu said and I rolled my eyes. 

I turned my head towards the kitchen door and saw Clara coming out. 'Oh there she is' I said and all the boys turned to look who she is except for Woohyun who was busy with his phone. I scoffed at him but ignored him. 

*Woohyun POV*

I glanced at the kitchen door and saw a glimpse of Jinju. I was shocked because I didn't realized that she was here so I took out my phone and looked at the picture we took. When I looked up and couldn't stop staring at her. She was much prettier under the bright lighting comparing to the dim lights of the carnival. I couldn't believe that she was here, walking towards me. 

I slowly stood up and smiled foolishly at  her. She's in front of me and I couldn't even say anything back. With her hair tied up in a bun and her kitchen uniform. I smiled at her but she was staring at Hoya instead so I did what I could. I ran up to her and gave her a kiss. 

It felt like the time had stopped when I felt her soft lips. I pouted a little when she pulled away but her face was so angelic and innocent. I couldn't stop staring at her until someone poked me on my waist. I looked at Sungjong angrily and he giggled. 'Hyung, you're drooling' He said and I quickly wiped my mouth with my sleeves. 'You even did a huge pout as if you were kissing someone' He said and I glared at him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter