#6: Clara: Overreacting

Chaos In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#6 Clara: Overreacting

*Hoya's POV*

As soon as her laughter died down, she picked up her chopsticks and smile brightly. ' jal meokkesseumnida!' She said happily and my heart melted as she took her first bite. I was about to take another bite of my pasta when I orealized that the table was surronded by different type of dishes. My jaw dropped and then I looked up to find her chewing her food. She swallowed her food down and took a huge bite of the steak. Her face showed how content she was when she took that bite. 

I smiled at how easy it was for her to find happiness in food. I continued eating and could not stop watching her eat. She reminded me of an eager bunny. I chuckled and shook my head as the image of a bunny pop-up in my head. I was about to take another bite when I saw a dark figure at the corner. I looked at the figure carefully and realized it was a guy. The guy was watching our table very closely with his eyes glaring at me. When he caught me staring, he suddenly ran away. I jolted in surprised and was totally speechless at what I witnessed. 

Who was that guy? I thought and when I looked back, I saw a small head pop-up and then disappeared again. 'That was weird' I whispered softly. 'Huh what was weird?' Jinju asked and I immediately moved my attention to her. 'Ermm I just saw someone looking at us' I explained and she made a cute confused face. She had the tip of the chopsticks between her lips and pouted a little. Jinju then turned around to see who it is. 'Ahh that's my brother, Minju' She said once she turned back to face me. 

'Brother?' I asked and she nodded happily. 'Yep! This place belongs to him. I just help around when he needs me' She explained and I glanced back at the guy who was still peeping from the corner. When he saw me, he hid his head behind the table. 'Why is he looking at us?' I asked and she giggled. 'Ahh who knows. He's the weird one in the family' She said and burst out laughing. She flipped her hair and continued on eating. 

Once I went back to eating, we had some light conversations as Jinju stuffed her face with all the food she ordered. Once she took the last sip from her drink, she stretched out in content. 'Ahhh that was so delicious! I am so full!' She said and got up. I smiled at her because she looked so cute as she was jumping up and down in excitement. 'Oh! Hoya, you have to try this new cake. It's called Matcha Burst' Jinju said and suddenly ran up towards the cake display area. 

'MinHo, give me 2 slices of matcha please!' She said and the guy behind the counter gave her 2 plates of cake. When she returned to the table, she placed a plate of a beautifully decorated cake. The cake was decorated with a green pastel fondant and white chocolate was carefully decorated on top of the cake. On the layers of the cake was two large layers of matcha cake and in the middle was another thick layer of red bean paste. 

It looked so delicious and beautiful. I was actually afraid to cut through the cake and eat it. I looked up to look at Jinju who was already half-way through the cake. 'Eat up! I actually made it this morning' She said and I smiled at her. I cut a small slice of the cake and once I took a bite, I couldn't help but to moan in approval. 'Wow, that is really delicious' I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter