#5 Clara: Pig's

Chaos In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#5 Clara: Pig's

 

*Hoya POV*

 

I have spend over 3 days trying to get that girl off my mind but whatever I do, she keeps crawling back in and it's driving me insane. So when I woke up today, I decided to go to the cafe and see her. I have to see her so that I could put my mind at ease. I sighed deeply and fixed my hair at the mirror of the studio where I share with DongWoo. I just need  to make sure that everything looks perfect I thought. I smiled and did a turn. 

'That looks good. Okay Hoya, you can do this' I said and suddenly I heard someone laughed. I turned around to see DongWoo leaning by the studio's door. I lowered down my head and scratched my neck. 'A date with a prettayyy lady huh?' DongWoo teased and I groaned annoyed by the teasing. 'At least I have a date' I said and sat on the table drinking a can of coffee. I smirked when DongWoo's smile vanished. 

'Shut up Hoya' He said and rolled his eyes. I smirked knowing that I managed to piss him off. DongWoo walked over to the mirror and started to fix his hair. Once he was done, he turned towards me. 'Yo, SungGyu hyung found this cute girl on the park' DongWoo said and wiggled his eyebrows. 

'Are you sure she's not a e?' I said and the smirk he had on fell down. 'Aish, Hoya be more optimistic. Why would our SungGyu do that? L and SungJong found her too okay' He said and I chuckled. 'Hey you never know right? Anyways I'm off so take care of the place when I'm gone' I said as I walked over towards the door. DongWoo waved me bye. 

'Smile more or else she'll run away!' DongWoo shouted and I rolled my eyes when I heard his laugh as I step outside. I walked pass her apartment building and bit my lip hoping that she'll be there. I sighed and continued walking twoards the cafe. I was getting more and more nervous when the cafe came into view. I breathe deeply before pulling the door open. 

The first thing I did was look around the room hoping to see her. I scanned the dining area and behind the counter but I didn't see any signs of her. I sighed and decided to leave the cafe but once I turned around, I shook my head a bit and turned the other way. 

I decided to take a seat in the middle of the dining area. A waiter came by and handed me a menu. I smiled politely and kept looking around the cafe completely ignoring the menu for awhile. When I still didn't see her, I sighed deeply and decided to get something to eat. Once the waiter leaves with my order, I shook my head in disappoint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter